Situation in Malmo, Sweden

Some ((news)) popped out today claiming that Malmo is in state of anarchy, violence, murders everywhere and that military has been asked to intervene.

I did quick research in different sauces and did not find anything except some shootings in July 2016.

Can anyone clarify what is the situation in Malmo like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d1KzCa7E7hk
pamelageller.com/2017/01/sweden-crumbling-demands-military-intervention-muslim-mobs-turn-malmo-no-go-zone.html/
thelocal.se/20170104/man-killed-in-malmo-shooting
thelocal.se/20170122/another-teenager-shot-in-malm-on-saturday-night
sydsvenskan.se/2017-01-03/person-skadad-i-skottlossning-pa-hermodsdal
sydsvenskan.se/2017-01-25/skottlossning-pa-nydala-torg-man-skadad
expressen.se/kvallsposten/uppgifter-mannen-skots-med-22-skott/
expressen.se/gt/sa-lever-de-laglosa-gangen-som-sprider-skrack-i-nordstan/
unvis.it/expressen.se/gt/sa-lever-de-laglosa-gangen-som-sprider-skrack-i-nordstan
rt.com/news/360561-sweden-no-go-zones/
tundratabloids.com/2016/09/sweden-80-of-police-consider-quitting-due-to-lack-of-governmental-support/
lantvarnet.wordpress.com/2012/08/26/militarpolisen-har-batong/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=d1KzCa7E7hk

Just look at their fireworks show as an example of what Malmo is like.

It's probably not bad. Scandinavians massively exagerrate because their countries are safe as fuck and they are all pussies that are scared of 14 year old skinny Arab kids.

pamelageller.com/2017/01/sweden-crumbling-demands-military-intervention-muslim-mobs-turn-malmo-no-go-zone.html/

This is one of (((news articles))) I was referring to.

Swedekeks will defend this

I don't live there but when Swedens most competitivly located city with all of continental Europe just a short drive away is living on gibs from state budget and not even staying afloat then i can tell you it is a shithole.

Wow.. I remember when the only thing Sweden was known for was sick chocolate.

Now it's a global example of the dangers of unchecked immigration, a political talking point that's barely touched by the mainstream.

What a transition... in less than a decade.
Surely native Swedes must have noticed by now... unless they're all already dead.

SWEDEN, COME BACK TO US!

I found some credible news sauce and it seems to confirm a few murders in recent days.

thelocal.se/20170104/man-killed-in-malmo-shooting

thelocal.se/20170122/another-teenager-shot-in-malm-on-saturday-night

Can you give us any correspondence from your own media, or are they by an large trying to ignore it still?

They are actually reporting about it everyday.
Making articles about it and putting up facts and shit how it went to bonkers.
Iam actually surprised that they started to do so.

>Yet another teenager has been shot in Sweden’s third city of Malmö — but this time the youth’s life was saved because he was wearing a bullet-proof jacket.

>he was wearing a bullet-proof jacket.

WTF? Teenagers wear casually bulletproof jackets?

Some links perhaps to incidents in Malmo this year?

Criminals wearing bulletproof jackets*
Sadly they are very bad shots and more often injure their inteded target rather than killing it.
Wish they killed eachother more efficient.

Glad to hear it, friend. Any predictions for the next set of elections? Hopeful candidates?

Stay safe, Swedebro. While some were all "SWEDEN YES!" during recent years, I've always felt sadness and horror at the victimization of your country and people.

If your nation's government want to hire some vigilantes with military experience to help quell this scum, I'd be first on and off the plane

Malmö is not really that bad. The immigration "problem" is made up myth by some swedish fundamental christian TV channel. Malmö is actually one of the nicest cities in europe.

Some Swedish sauces as i struggle to find English ones.
sydsvenskan.se/2017-01-03/person-skadad-i-skottlossning-pa-hermodsdal
sydsvenskan.se/2017-01-25/skottlossning-pa-nydala-torg-man-skadad
(This one the guy got shot 22 times lmao)
expressen.se/kvallsposten/uppgifter-mannen-skots-med-22-skott/

>

>Criminals wearing bulletproof jackets*

>According to police, the injured man has never been convicted of a crime, although he was unsuccessfully prosecuted last August for throwing a petrol bomb at a police car.

Come again?

That's good, I wanted swe sources. Thanks.

What the fuck sweden? They let people wear bullet proof jackets there? It even has bullet in the name. How racist. I'm writing your representative.

This is why the 1st amendment is important. Heavy censorship blocks the truth.

The 2nd amendment guarantees the 1st (and all other rights TBQHWYF)

>Any predictions for the next set of elections? Hopeful candidates?
Best party = SD no doubt.
My predictions is SD largest party at 33,4% of votes. Followed up with M at 20-22% and S 19-25%.
Some stuff such as migration and defence can be sorted by SD+M negotiations but not more than that sadly.
Corruption will continue and we still have too many migrants here.
>If your nation's government want to hire some vigilantes with military experience to help quell this scum,
Our regime would rather use mercenaries to get rid of people like me.
Very dishonest and shady people.

How long until Norway says fuck it and builds wall?

>Come again?
Just because he never has been convicted doesn't mean he is not a criminal.
The Swedish justice system barely exists.
This is what anarchy or lolbertarian society looks like (With added cucks and mudslimes)

It's a complete hellhole and the government of Norway is considering invading that son of a bitch so we can deport all them all.

I was there a few month ago to see if it is as bad as everybody says but nothing no people no muslims or other scum no violence no crime i dont know it was dark and everthing nothing we smoked some weed and went back to copenhaagen.

Rosengard was the part of the town i think that is the worst part of malmö

What are Swedes on the ground doing?
Noticed any changes personally?
Share any anecdotes?

Personally, I think some enterprising Swede should start a Sweden general thread on the regular, it's almost as bad as Syria, but with the added risk of a full blown race conflict thrown in.

>Come again?

Don't you dare, britanon. Don't you dare say something against the thoughtful criminals of Sweden that decide to wear bulletproof vests when at work. They have families as well, ya'know?

On a more serious note, what the actual fuck? Beside wearing a fucking vest, he was unsuccessfully prosecuted for throwing a petrol bomb AT a police car? How can you get unsuccessfully prosecuted for that? I mean they must have had evidence on him for prosecuting him in the first place, right?

Fucking weird man. I've been living under the impression that corruption runs rampant in my country due to an inefficient DoJ, but Sweden proves a far failed system than this. I'd have corrupt politicians a thousand times over mudskins running the entire god damn neighbourhood or block.

Fuck your politicians, Sweden. Fuck them and fuck your society for allowing this. You've been schemed by the Jews since the 60's and you let yourself go to the shitters.

Mfw non-white and living in Sweden.

Innocent until proven guilty. It's a golden rule.

Then you have desecrated the image of Kek and shall be punished by his merciful hand.
You are not one of us, and never will be.

Shadilay.

Golden rules only apply when other rules apply.

In a society crumbling into anarchy, by definition, golden rules get scuttled.

Mamlo is KNOWN to be a shithole that requires hard intervention

its one of the few dumping grounds for the immigrants and they either stay in malmo and cause shit or move to stockholm, and cause shit

He was probably shot by some edgy 16 year old on a fucking scooter. It's how most of these gangster murders take place. Except that one time when 2 ppl opened up in a restaurant not far from where I live with an AK.
And when they shot a 16 year old 10 times in the face.
Or when they shot 2 brothers many times in the head.
Etc.. Whatever, shitskins offing eachother

>Malmo, Sweden
this is bestiality free board. fuck off to Sup Forums

>tfw want to live in a lawless, anarchist society

Sounds fun. Wales a shit and boring.

Fuck that rule. Innocent until proven guilty only works in a country that truly values the Justice system. In this case, you need to restore order in the society, no matter what. This is as absurd as the European prosecutors letting terror suspects go because of a lack of evidence, even thought the Secret Service knows what is happening.

How many attacks could have been prevented in France if the SS was allowed to act accordingly, not just sit back and observe?

Democracy is what will bring Europe to its knees.

>What are Swedes on the ground doing?
Mostly nothing, Swedes rarely do jackshit except for work, sleep, repeat.
>Noticed any changes personally?
Yes massive change since 2010 atleast.
For instance, 3-4-5 years ago maybe media would just silence all reports on the migration problem.
Not even discussing it as it was not a problem, But since the entire foundation of the Swedish society is risking collapse now media decides to report on it (to a certain extent) and this has lead to a massive shift in opinion favoring nationalists.
Sweden probably has one of the widest nationalist movements in the world.
Here anyone could be a nationalist
It could be your elderly neighbor who have seen it all go down, The young girl who is afraid to go home in the dark because of imported rapists.
But mostly Young men like me who have seen through all the bullshit a long time ago and want to get rid of our idiot politicians.
>Share any anecdotes?
1. If i call police it is like playing rock, paper, scissors if they come.
2. In some hospitals they even perform light surgery in the waiting room with some patients queeing for 50+ hours.
3. Due to influx of migrants our schools are pretty much worthless (combine this with regime propaganda and voilá)
4. Nowadays the criminals throw grenades at police.
5. Newly arrived gangs from Afghanistan/North Africa roam the streets of the big cities terrorizing everybody from even wanting to be there by robbing people, Harrasing police and women.
The general atmosphere is different from which region you go and town to town.
But everyone can agree on one thing, and this is that it has become worse.. alot worse.

I would agree with you except for that fact that there is no such thing as an innocent Malmö hoodrat.

Sure. It`s literally a heaven on earth.
True democracy and freedom is flourishing.
No poor people, still many dont have to work.
No crime, only fake-news.
There is also some culture now, instead of boring Nordic shit.

Golden until proven, it`s a innocent-guilty rule.

That's Switzerland you're thinking of, you dumb shit.

Kek, some friends of mine were interrailing some time ago. They had a to change trains in Malmö. So they were sitting at night somewhere there in town, streets completely deserted. Then some Swedish guy on a bicycle comes up to them (Guessing he saw their luggage), goes
>WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? ARE YOU CRAZY?

True story.

OH SHIT MAN, that's a a really fucked up story

>Wow.. I remember when the only thing Sweden was known for was sick chocolate.
Kek, that's Switzerland.

Yes they will never come for us next... jesus christ

Hurr durr.
The point was, I think it says something about the place when random people come up to you like you'd just walked into Chernobyl.

Malmö is shit but its still 10000 times better then Detroit.

>Some ((news)) popped out today claiming that Malmo is in state of anarchy
Some areas are fucked but its hardly changed much the last year
>violence, murders everywhere
Some areas are fucked and they kill each other but its hardly everywhere
>and that military has been asked to intervene.
Yeah, some people on the fringe has said that the military should be used to restore law and order but there haven't been any serious discussion.

>They are actually reporting about it everyday.
Really? I stopped following the mainstream media completely 2 years ago

>Making articles about it and putting up facts and shit how it went to bonkers.
What are they saying? ''well people warned us 10 years ago but they where all raycis so we ignored them''
kek

>hurr hurr it will surely trick the goyim if I use their own Jew arrows against the people describing the ills of Jewish multiculturalism

Fucking kill yourself kike

where were the live-streamed rape taking place? stockholm?

expressen.se/gt/sa-lever-de-laglosa-gangen-som-sprider-skrack-i-nordstan/

They report about stuff and make articles like this quite often actually.
Our media is still absolutely retarded but i guess it is the same in all of the western world.
>What are they saying? ''well people warned us 10 years ago but they where all raycis so we ignored them''
Also this haha.

Uppsala

Ah okay, thanks.

How is swedish media responding to that?
#notallmuslims, #rapeculture, #killwhiteman as usual?

Nah more like "see good goy we do actually report ethnicity of suspect... sometimes when we can't hide it" I saw Aftonbladet (Shittiest media in Sweden) write some real cringy ultracuck article yesterday or smth but can't find it and even remember what it was about.
I only know that i really cringed when i read it and wondered how do these people even breathe.

Meh shit like this happens

>military
Yeah, that was the first thing I thought of during the Malmö riots of '08. There's an armored regiment with tanks 30 minutes away.

There were some fascinating scenes where leftards fruitlessly tried to ally with durkas, but the durkas lobbed stones at them. "We're on your side", the leftards tries to communicate, not understanding that all ghostskins are hated equally by the low gamma humans.

It was PM Fredrik "Soap Bar" Reinfeldt's ineptness at handling the situation that drove me into voting SD in absolutely everything afterwards.

Eventually there was nothing left to destroy, so the situation calmed down.

In other news, Police cut down crime by 2/3 in a certain ghetto by having visible officers patroling at all times.

>expressen
i ain't pressing that shit

Use this or something similar
unvis.it/expressen.se/gt/sa-lever-de-laglosa-gangen-som-sprider-skrack-i-nordstan

I see, thanks.

Theres a wikipedia page about grenade attacks in sweden(mälmö). Dozens of them each year which didnt happen previously or in white cities. Mälmös teachers and police are also leaving the place.

My fiance's family lives in Lund, right outside Malmo. They tell us that there have been (as of last time we talked to them) 3 murders and 3 attempted. One was a 15 year old. Most are gang members, obviously second generation immigrants.

They tend to avoid it, as well as Goteborg.

Thanks thought my adblock was enough to not generate clicks for them.
Is it really blocking clicks?
No broblemo.
>TFW Shitskins throw rocks at police
>Police get tired
>Based general decide to run em' over with tanks

Also to follow up on this, the surge in gang violence began a few years ago. The Swedish Police system underwent a massive overhaul where all the individual departments were reorganized as one force. They took advantage of the confusion to take control and the police are really fucked when they try to do anything.

How is the vitamin D deficiency working out for you?

Need a mean hoodrat malmo gf with a bizarre accent to throw old bosnian war grenades at me when she gets mad

We use 3 ( ) and only when referencing to people.

You are clearly new here. Also, all legit news channel have been banned in Sweden. What you see on TV is state/corporate propaganda.

Get a proxy and look at Russian news.

Correct, The new police organization is made by the regimes party and its politically appointed commisars who never even worked as police officers before.

And something like 80% of your cops threatened to go on strike if the government continued to ignore what's going on in the country.

Norway will do shit. like always.

Haven't heard about that actually, might have missed something.
But the officers i have spoken to all agree that the new organization is shit and all the politically appointed people have to fuck off.

Malmö looks like Marseille, plenty ofnkebabs murdering each other for drug traffic

After a 5 s search using Google
rt.com/news/360561-sweden-no-go-zones/
tundratabloids.com/2016/09/sweden-80-of-police-consider-quitting-due-to-lack-of-governmental-support/

Something like it happened once.

In the 1960s or so.
There was a beer and cars festival (raggare in swedish), they overstaid their welcome and the partying degenerated into more acohol, fighting and lawlessness.
Local Police tried to break the festival up, but were soundly repulsed.

Disheartened, the local chief of Police rang up the garrison for help.
The duty officer rang the regiment commander, who replied "do as you see fit".
It just so happened that a company of military police were in refersher training at that time.

At dawn, a band of angry men marched from the garrison and into the festival camp.
Well there, they rounded up the sleepheaded partygoers, and beat the snot out of resistors.
For the longest time, it was known as "the massacre", and mentions would result in blank looks.

>What are Swedes on the ground doing?

Apart from Nordfront showing up and recruiting members, parading, and putting up propaganda not much.
Well, the attitude towards immigrants is shifting and shifting hard. Get a white Swede in a conversation and
unless you're in Stockholm (cuck city) or a University town (where all the libtards live) they'll be shittalking the
arabs in no time.

>Noticed any changes personally?

Casually tossing the word nigger around with my boss and coworkers for one, every rape reported in the newspaper
is followed by an angry rant about what we really ought to do with them.
Openly discussing SD + M for a possible majority come next election, it would be possible even now to topple this SWEDEN YES
government we have if the rest of the Alliance(M + KD + L + C) nutted up and played ball but noo.

Sweden was as close to a ethnic paradise in the 1940-70's because we rarely step out of line, you think chinks are a hivemind? niggah pls.

>Every day three police officers resign in Sweden. 80 percent of the force say they are considering finding another job. Everywhere we hear talk of a serious crisis, and that the police are losing the fight against the criminals.
You said they would go on strike which confused me a bit haha, yes this i have heard about and iam very well aware of this.
First of all police earn shitty salary and they have to literally go and try to project law and order vs hordes of migrants which is near impossible.
Iam not surprised one bit that most officers want to quit their job if they are not given the resources or assistance (from armed forces or something) to stop this criminality mess.

Sounds glorious!
Now i would love to read more about this.
Also i think we could be forced to use military police units to combat the massive migrant problems we have today as the police is already overworked.

>Newly arrived gangs from Afghanistan/North Africa roam the streets of the big cities terrorizing everybody from even wanting to be there by robbing people, Harrasing police and women.

holy shit, grow some balls swedes and demand respect from these subhumans

I knew a guy that was a cop in Stockholm. He was idealistic but that shit was quickly snuffed out of him when the people that he arrested and booked was out on the street to be arrested again (by him) before he even got of his shift. If the justice system doesn't punish and put away the people the police catch then obviously they will become demoralized and feel that their work is absolutely worth fuck all, especially since their paycheck also says it worth nothing.

The guy quit and became some kind of doctor instead.

lantvarnet.wordpress.com/2012/08/26/militarpolisen-har-batong/

1959 it was.

What does feels great is that I managed to vote for Stellan; an ex-cuckservative later Sweden Democrat who soldiered on until the end, having to be dragged from the hospital to vote in the parliament. Read his stuff, it's great.

American education everyone

Thats easy to say when you guys literally spread your legs letting them latch onto the continent.
I will ask you the same question, Why don't you guys grow some balls and turn their fucking ships around?
Indeed, iam so fucking tired of this aswell.
They steal froms shops and if they get arrested they will be out on the streets again to do the exact same thing over and over again.
And the thing is that they will continue to do it as long as they can.
Migrants should be glad that iam not an officer because i would beat the shit out of every single migrant scum with my baton if i ever worked as an officer.

>What does feels great is that I managed to vote for Stellan
Min neger, jag med

Thats Switzerland. They are known for their chocolate now though.

>Casually tossing the word nigger around with my boss and coworkers for one

lol

Based Stellan RIP god bless!
This guy were made of steel and despite being deatly sick he still attended parliament.
So sad that he is dead because he could have become a very good minister imo.

>Wow.. I remember when the only thing Sweden was known for was sick chocolate.
Don't forget the handmade watches and our banks.

It's like Chicago-light. I feel bad for the people in Copenhagen who is just minutes from Malmo. Lucky niggers cant swim.

I always thought you guys were just a stereotype. But I don't blame you, I've heard that the armenian school system has its problems.

>It's like Chicago-light.
Its going to get worse, in the US they will at least get the criminals of the street for an extended period of time. Our justice system isn't made to deal with third world people

Meant for the guys you were replying to.

Neither is our, but 70% of our jail population is colored.

You just have to stand for your laws.

Cleveland might be more accurate.

One half is pretty solid.

The other half I guess needs consultancy from Assad.

In Italy only come niggers, not Afghans or north africans and the few that there are here try to behave well (Italians aren't tolerant and civilized people like the Swedes)

the already have a number of things planned in case Sweden goes Africa-tier

>Neither is our, but 70% of our jail population is colored.
Its something similar here, still doesn't change the fact that they get the same for rape here as they would get for drug charge some where else.
>You just have to stand for your laws.
Our laws are made for people that actually has the ability to get better and become productive members of society.

No. A guy has been shot (non-lethally) in Malmö, police are classifying the matter as aggravated assault, that's all I can find. It's only local news, country news is some IT attack on the military.
The source of your article is a debate article in Expressen, with a SD (Sweden Democrats, Swedish UKIP) politician saying that military should assist police with logistics and similar whenever the shootings are turned up to 11.
>What does SD Malmö want?
>[...]
>We absolutely don't intend to mean the military should intervene and do the police's job. However, military assistance in times of crisis can help uphold law and order and monitor, monitor, assist police with logistics, supplies, cars, and more.
>Scandinavians
No, you're thinking of some other country. One that's obsessed with black dick and cuckolding.

Please do that, so we can take back Norway and claim the oil that is rightfully ours.

denmark and norway should honestly liberate sweden from themselves

So it's basically your own Detroit correct me if I'm wrong?