Is the "out of Africa" theory true? What are your thoughts? Personally...

Is the "out of Africa" theory true? What are your thoughts? Personally, I believe the primary races evolved independently from one another and on different lands. There is no way a negro could have gone to Europe and become white and especially in such little time.(1000+ years).

>Personally, I believe

Science isn't about belief. You better get over the fact that we're all brothers, you cuck.

>Attempted scientific racism without the actual science
wew

>There is no way a negro could have gone to Europe and become white and especially in such little time.(1000+ years)

Some of them can do it in less than a decade

whitepepo came from space and landed in the north.

God made man in His image. I'm not sure where whites come from though.

>There is no way a negro could have gone to Europe and become white and especially in such little time.(1000+ years).
Damn famalam, u really dont know a lot about science eh? they did not simply become white, there were already whites and niggers in africa, and the tribes decided, fuck this shit place lets go north and once they arrived there natural selection did its thing and the blacks on europe died, leaving the fairer skinned dudes alive

B-BUT THAT'S NOT WHAT I WANT TO BELIEVE SO IT MUST NOT BE TRUE.

Look I have my own objective facts now! They're objective because I said they're objective!!!1

The pure OOA(homo sapiens fully evolves in Africa and completely replaces other hominins elsewhere) that was once in vogue isn't even accepted anymore, nowadays the idea of some degree of hybridization with local hominins(Neanderthals, Denisovans, etc...) is accepted, although the mainstream idea is that overall sapiens is an African folk.

>1000+ years
kek
are you serious

>Damn famalam, u really dont know a lot about science eh? they did not simply become white, there were already whites and niggers in africa, and the tribes decided, fuck this shit place lets go north and once they arrived there natural selection did its thing and the blacks on europe died, leaving the fairer skinned dudes alive

Burgers tend to believe that the Earth is 6000 years old.

It's been debunked several years ago. Also, negroids have no neandertal dna admixture. Literally sub-human.

Also niggers(west Africans/congoids) aren't the first humans, they are also a later product of their environment and possibly hybridization with some unknown archaic local hominins like everyone else.

Don't blame me.

If it makes you feel better, it took tens of thousands of years for the different races to evolve.

There was no niggers or whites 60 000 years ago. Oldest races were like modern Xhosa or bushmen. Whites became very late, less than 10 000 years ago.

What alot of people seem to misinterpret about the from Africa theory is that Africa is the origin of the species, and that simply is not the case. It is most likely the origin of the genus however since the further back you go the homo family tree the more skulls you find in Africa. Of course this was back when our ancestors all had thick hair covering their skin, millions of years ago. Because of this, skin tone really wasn't a factor in the genetic makeup until 2 million years later when sapiens (who already migrated to Europe and the Americas) lost their body hair since it was more hygienic. The early black skinned Europeans couldn't last long in the harsh winter climate, just as the white Africans couldn't withstand the heat.

everyone thinks a million years ago we came out of africa, some people think there was a second event 100 thousand years ago when modern humans came out of africa and took over.
others think we evoloved by ourselves into modern humans around the world. Out of Africa dominates although it's getting weaker as techniques improve but it's still verboten to speak out against it.

Alright listen here, this is how it happened.

We all originated from africa, were all hairy with thick skulls and protruding mouth bits.

Then some groups decided to go north.

The end.

Wouldn't that make them pure human?

The mainstream idea in the West you mean. Not the East. The East favors the multi regional theory. That the modern races of man developed in isolation over very long periods of time from the so-called homo erected with Neanderthals and Denisovans as intermediates. Which the DNA evidence does not dismiss depending on how you read it. The problem is in the West they read it to mean recently out of Africa with minor admixture.

The idea that several waves of proto-humans kept leaving Africa over a two million year period and replacing the ones outside of Africa is ridiculous. Fossil evidence inside of Africa does not even support the theory. Abos also complicate their theories (especially after they got their DNA). And haplotypes older than genetically modern man have shown up in sub Saharan black Africans so they're all messed up.

Multi regional isn't perfect but it supports fossil evidence for and it just makes logical sense

The ones who went to Europe weren't Negroes; they were the last common ancestor (LCA). Negroes are the modern result of evolution in Africa from the LCA. It's also known that the LCA descendants in Africa who didn't leave interbred with another hominid species (probably much more ape-like). It's possible that the common ancestor wasn't all that niggery.

not that I particularly like OOA, but "eastern science" isn't exactly known for its quality in general, I'd rather stick with western multiregionalist at that point

>various early human settle the continents
>early homo sapiens develops in Africa
>some homo sapiens subgroups leave Africa, others do not
>homo sapiens mixes with different local early himans like Neanderthals, Denisovans, etc. across Eurasia
>homo sapiens in Africa likewise mix with local early humans there (pgymies for example)
>some admixed Eurasian homo sapiens migrate back to Africa and blanda upp there
There's been a lot of genetic analysis in recent years which uncovered this history.

Neither Out-of-Africa nor the multiregional theory alone explain human spread across the planet. It was a bit of both, with significant admixture from non-sapiens homo species, and re-migration into Africa that further complicates things.

In either case, it's not clear if the earliest homo sapiens were black. Looking at Pygmies and Khoisan, they might just have been brown to some degree. I don't know anything specific but it's well possible that black skin is a later mutation just like white skin.

Someone please post infographics or links proving race is biological

It is true. Early homo and homo related fossils have only been found in east Africa and migration is almost certain as the fossil record shows a clear trend of an emergence from Africa as fossils have been carbon dated. Time to read scientific American you illiterate cuck

I don't have any with me but I'm remember reading an article a few weeks back about an indian scientist who had discovered more in dna that revealed distinct racial differences. Also pic related. If you hve shovel incisors you a guaranteed to be asian or have some degree of mongoloid admixture

we're talking sapiens here not the homo genus in general
that the first hominids evolved in Africa I don't think it's disputed, but they moved out of it way before sapiens is thought to have existed

“race is biological” is a very vulnerable statement. Blacks are genetically more similar to Blacks than to Whites or Asians, etc.; but you can't draw a clear line between them, or is there anything in their genes that would define them as Black or White or Asian. So in a way, race is also a social construct.

Race in biology is basically data clusters. You can clearly see that people of the same socially/culturally-defined groups (tribes, ethnicities, races, etc.) cluster together and are more similar to each other than to outsiders.Many such clusters together aggregate into larger clusters, and it so happens that the social constructs of Black, White, etc. overlap pretty closely with the boundaries of such racial superclusters.

Basically think of race as concentric circles of family. The smallest unit of race is parents and child, the next greater unit would be extended family, then clan, then tribe, ethnic group, finally “race” as the biggest racial units below the species level.

Nigga our species lost 10% of its brain case in 30,000 years. Evolution happens fast dumbass. Most evolutionary changes happen in a generation and then either die off immediately or spread like wildfire due to its superiority.

>trusting western scientists on taboo subjects such as race.

Political Correctness is rife in the field, and we have evidence that OOA can't explain, which the other user hinted at.

Based on my collection of shrunken negro heads, the answer is a definitive no.

Thats microecolution. Not full on evolution from one species to another.
This guys gets it.

Studied it somewhat...

it seems as oh the out of africa theory isndeeply flawed...

And there's actually proof it doesn't exist... but the recent discoveries are kept out of the books... but I think it has more to do with the money the kikes already make publishing books... they don't want to have to change a bunch of shit.

Microevolution is how macroevolution works. Macro is just what happens when micro happens enough times over a period of time. Considering there are 100'000 random gene mutations per generation with luck or unluck a species and technically enough into another species entirely in a very very short time.

Can technically evolve into another*

Fuckin hell.

>(1000+ years).
Don't you mean 100 000 years ?

You annoying fucker.

yes it is
>Personally, I believe

Science is the tool for understanding reality,so any beliefs are invalid.