Sup Forums its my 18th birthday and i was also born on quads 11:11 what has kek planned for my life

Sup Forums its my 18th birthday and i was also born on quads 11:11 what has kek planned for my life

My birthday was yesterday and for the most part forgotten about by my friends. I hope you have a great birthday user

>What has kek planned for my life

1 sec lemme get my tarot cards

Kek wills that you will turn into a gay gigolo that gets AIDS

Happy birthday user.

Ok, what's your first initial?

Also, pick one of the following:

1 2 3
4 5 6
7 8 9

It means your gay

Digits confirm, sorry op

I was close to saying "underage ban", but then I realized that 1999 was 18 years ago

>IKTF

JEB! JEB! JEB! JEB! JEB! JEB! JEB! JEB! JEB! JEB! JEB! JEB! JEB! JEB! JEB! JEB! JEB! JEB! JEB! JEB! JEB! JEB! JEB! JEB! JEB! JEB! JEB! JEB! JEB! JEB! JEB! JEB! JEB! JEB! JEB! JEB! JEB! JEB! JEB! JEB! JEB! JEB! JEB! JEB! JEB! JEB! JEB! JEB! JEB! JEB! JEB! JEB! JEB! JEB! JEB! JEB! JEB! JEB! JEB! JEB! JEB! JEB! JEB! JEB! JEB! JEB! JEB! JEB! JEB! JEB! JEB! JEB! JEB! JEB! JEB! JEB! JEB! JEB! JEB! JEB! JEB! JEB! JEB! JEB! JEB! JEB! JEB! JEB! JEB! JEB! JEB!

J and 5

Trump will sign an order to build the wall. Gratz!

Canton, Ohio?

Hi I'm a Canton Bluecoat, nice to meet a local

Checked u have chosen the right digit

stfu

Wouldn't let me post cause "system thinks ur post is spam" so have a screenshot of what I typed

Happy Birthday Kid!

You are a man now. In full control of your own destiny. Congratulations!

- oldman

>twf

I feel old as fuck now, when I was a teenager the +/- 2000's kids would still shit in their pants

Oh man im happening its happening

>People born in the 2000s will soon be able to post

Dont live in canton im in Massillon

Happy birthday, user.

Now that you're old enough go have a bee- oh that's right. Sorry user.

go get high smoking cigs, unless you're in California, in which case, bahahaha

Good thing we don't have to wait until we're 21 to buy drink in Bongland.

Why do Amerifats enforce that bullshit? In Denmark it's 16+ if the ABV of the drink is