>Palmyra Jan19
imgur.com/a/AAzyq
>Mosul Jan19
i.imgur.com/m9TmIcQ.jpg

Developments Jan24
>RuAF hits IS reinforcements in DeZ
>6 Tu-22M3 hit IS arms depo+convoys near DeZ
>SAA continues operations against IS east of Tiyas Hills, T4,al-Qaryatayn
>Jabhat Fateh al-Sham(Nursa) launches a general offensive against rebel groups in Aleppo, Idlib
>Nusra expels Jund Al-Aqsa from its ranks
>SAA elite troops carry out attack on Nusra HQ in E Ghouta
>Turkey, Russia, Iran agree on mechanism to monitor Syria ceasefire violations
>US airstrikes have killed over 800+ civilians in Sy
>Ru, Turkish jets strike IS together in AlBab
>SAA closes-on IS albab
>Kurdistan: independence if Maliki returns as Iraqi Prime Minister
>Trump administration offers to increase assistance to Iraq
>E Mosul liberated
>Yemeni forces launch heavy attacks Against Saudi Military Bases

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/worldonalert/status/824296846113828864
youtube.com/watch?v=OubHHtNM94s
youtube.com/watch?v=KC2oT0iQ3cE
liveleak.com/view?i=883_1485104561
youtube.com/watch?v=6YqcIFIzOPA
youtube.com/watch?v=di1mpZkhGDk
youtube.com/watch?v=RE-uhXKO-nk
twitter.com/moujahedalsham/status/824296572703965184
youtube.com/watch?v=NI4k7bkK3FE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

D I M A

Nice, I know a guy from sarajevo

Turkey stop embarassing NATO

How is the situation in Deir Ezzour?

nth for shekelss

again, serbia and republika srpska are not the same thing

Some of you might remember me from a while ago I ordered some mouse pads, I'm still waiting on my Dima but I received one

Pic related, happy how it turned out. Dunno.what the white side bits are maybe I fucked up placing the pic

Turkey is the only NATO army having balls to have direct field combat with ISIS unlike of EuroCucks and United Pussies.

noice

You have 10 seconds to name a more autistic general than this one.

Oh wait, you can't.

On my position!!

HWNDU

On my position!

This entire war is about who controls the pussy supply.

>Obama's term ends
>Moderate Rebels immediately implode, fighting over ammunition and humanitarian supplies.

Not if you can convince your soldiers that you will get 72 pieces of fine p-tang to destroy if you blow yourself up

Just a thought. Should SAA encircle Al-Bab o let some pace for ISIS to retreat?

Pros: there are many highrankers and ordinary ISIS fighters there. If they are disposed of it will be a huge blown to ISIS and loss of manpower. After that SAA could steamroll ISIS till DEZ from Aleppo CS.

Cons: Battle in encircled Al-Bab will be probably a great meatgrinder for both sides. And if they have chance to retreat, islamists will not fight as fiercely as they could in a pocket. It also would be easier to fight them in plane fields with air support instead of streats as we saw in Mosul.

>Aleppo: 3 ISIS ATGM strikes against Turkish armoured vehicles near Al_Bab.

twitter.com/worldonalert/status/824296846113828864

I think the first one is a Leopard, they are just parked there waiting to be ATGM'd

but the leaders want the real thing

they want the christians of ad-deir

WE are the nato dude, ALONE. You are nothing, rest of the nato equal to us.

Then what would happen if any other NATO army fights ISIS?

*or let some place
Fuck my keyboard.

youtube.com/watch?v=OubHHtNM94s

once again... all i see is an atgm hitting something but i can't figure out if they actually destroyed a tank.

imagine more dima's existed it would be peace in the middle east

we need to clone her

Encircling Al-Bab might cause some issues once FSA captures it ( assuming that they will sometime )

It is all up to the future dialogues between Assad and erdoggo

The ones throw its turret are destroyed by its crew
That is why our guys take photo of them

Issam with a Mosin nagant having fun

I want KOTEL, but probably like this turkanon says it will depend on conversation between Russia, Assad and Erdomeme.

is that one of the original sniper mosin's or one of the shitty welded ones?

why does the turkish army randomly park tanks like that? this is like the 10th time they get hit like that

Do you guys think Trump will end Erdomeme's Political Islam nonsense anytime soon?

We could really use some help ;_;

I dont think it would be hard to encircle ISIS. The reason most sieges in this war are so difficult is because humanatarian aid still gets delivered, but i doubt the international community would be too upset about ISIS starving to death

Houthis shot down an Apache, how bad are Saudi pilots?

drumpf will succ him you fucking traitor

Friendly reminder that there are no images of dead rebels from their ongoing "civil war"

No idea. The stock of mosin rifles in syria is huge so probably they are the old ones from some shitty ex URSS country

This I don't think anyone understands.Maybe they were about to launch an offensive, who knows.

Don't worry, brother. All of that will be over soon.

Stop forcing that stupid fuck.Nothing is going to happen about it.He is too much of a cücük to do anything :DD

he just got a bone from sultan

I doubt rebels want to post pictures and viddeos of how they are killing each other...bad PR

have there been reports of casualties? as far as i'm aware there haven't been many casualties in general. just a lot of stand offs ending in surrenders or withdrawals.

We'll just wait for them to starve or eat each other

TAF stronk!! We just outsmarted some sandniggerz with gunz

Wait for march guys

The restoration of the kemalist air force is almost complete. Just a few more KHK's...

Stop making me feel hopeful about the future ;_;

cool digits tbqfh

Feto had airforce too...

and then there is the question of svbieds. like why won't you guys use atgms to stop them? you guys have given plenty of dead for no apparent reason. i refuse to believe that this is due to the army being weakened by the coup.

only explanation i can think of is the lack of experience dealing with svbieds and i guess they don't teach that in millitary schools

>sandnigger wannabes had an airforce

>GLORIOUS KEMALIST ELITES ABOUT TO HAVE AN AIRFORCE

It is obvious,my dear friend

Truth is NATO is doomed. Euro Cucks have no army to fight in field combat when there is serious death risk. Their people are so cuck now. There is no 2nd WW spirit left. They have no real war experience beyond some ogga bogaa African missions. ISIS had so many terror attacks. It is beyond 9/11 already but non Euro Cuck countries dare to start ground operation.

>What happened in terror attacks in France?
Security units ran away while terrorist walk around Paris streets with AK47 on their hand. They visit shop to shop. Operation lasted for hours.

>What happened in last terror attack in Turkey, Izmir?
Police directly ran over two terrorist, shot them both terrorist with ak47 and get hit while he was running away after his operation. Only two people died in this operation including police. Eurocucks dont have this kind of ball.
Check 1:05
youtube.com/watch?v=KC2oT0iQ3cE

liveleak.com/view?i=883_1485104561

What do you think? Is northern syria is turkish clay now?

In all seriousness I'm not too hopeful either. But it's fun to perincekpost and you never know, we live in the Age of Memes, it just might happen.

Şu postta büyük göt yangını bekliyorum:DDD

For years our Armed Forces trained for Counter-Guerilla Tactics because PKK uses Guerilla.

Clashes happened in a small circle with Helicopter support

PKK didnt have any ATGM or FUCKING DRONES,just some IEDs and RPGs

They are trained to deal with Insurgents,which they do well in Eastern Turkey such as Şırnak,Diyarbakır etc.

Now they have a goddamn Army in front of them.Last time they deal with such thing was the Cyprus Invasion

+ it is really weakened,Armed Forces has an average IQ of the country.

It is sad to see your country falling apart and only thing you can do is civil unrest then get beaten by Riot Control,only because westerns are not arming us :/

that thing they're shouting toward the end while marching is what the grey wolves / turkish nationalists always chant right?

youtube.com/watch?v=6YqcIFIzOPA

sounds like something only non-arabs would shout (O God, in the name of God, God is great)

its time

YA ALLAH BISMILLAH ALLAHU EKBER!!!
bravest men of Europe

>this is like the 10th time they get hit like that
I dont think theres a lot of information sharing goin on over there and access to the internet is probably severely limited so the tankers dont know what previously happened to their other comrades.
They should have briefings on this shit but I have a hard time imagining an arab-style army doing that.

still, its hard to always have 360 protection from a small threat that can come from several kilometers away (because the turks apparently refuse to use their helicopters or other recon elements)

Farewell,dreams and hopes

;_;

Erdo is Putin's problem now. This was made pretty darn clear many times, even while Obamagongo was at the helm, and Trump doesn't want to get involved either (see the US absence from the recent peace talks despite the turk shilling overdrive).

They would provide ample air cover, so it would be like the SDF+Coalition, but with professional soldiers on the ground and not militias.

LOL perinçek is (((erdoganinst))) :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

They could just not park their tanks on top of hills, but that's apparently too difficult for them.

kinda confirmed isis have manpads and shit that are quite effective against choppers. otherwise ruskies and SAA would use them nonstop.

US was absent because all US ambassadors and shits are getting replaced.

So is Al-Bab Turkey's way of keeping it's supply lines open to ISIS? Kurds threatened to close the supply line so Erdogan invaded.

Those Turkish prisoners burnt alive? Probably staged with Kurdish prisoners.

Putin knows about this ofc but he doesn't care as long as Turkey leaves NATO.

nice delusion m8, i r8 you 8/8

Lul

>youtube.com/watch?v=di1mpZkhGDk
:^)

well then why dont we see much chopper action against isis in hoholmaps? they are like diamond type of rare.

thats what happens if you fall for the IS is a bunch of dumb camel fucking ragheads with AKs meme

when was the last time something was shot down with a manpad by IS?
theyre literally having to use howitzers and DIY grad rockets as aa

>German flag defens Turkey

heh

iraqis are flying heli missions daily

The SyAF no longer has any kind of true rotor-wing force. They got their equipment destroyed in the Bad Years of 2012-14. The RuAF is using choppers when they bother to do so, but as you would expect, such occasions are rare. The iraqi army used shitton of choppers against ISIS with great effect, but then they ran out of ammo and parts.

I guess you guys are not using choppers because you have all the rotor-wing crew in prison or kicked out. Bad fucking luck, I feel your pain bro.

didnt they got some ground to air rockets from SAA in palmyra? :^)

hmm didnt know these. there has to be a reason why we dont use choppers though.

there are still plenty of pilots in the airforce.

they capped some small aa base with s-125s
and we havent heard anything about that since

USAF was bombing shit in Palmyra so id imagine they would prioritise this installation (just knock out the radar and thats it)

>#ISIS reporting that they have recaptured the village. Fierce #ISIS attack was confirmed from all sides.

guess the village... it starts with S lmao

>Early 80s
>Perincek becomes a leftist
>The left splits into fragments and dies

>Late 80s / early 90s
>Perincek becomes pro-PKK, visits Apo
>PKK gets utterly cucked and is a shadow of its former strength

>Late 90s / early 2000s
>Perincek becomes a nationalist / kemalist
>Kemalist cucked and jailed, secular Turkey on the brink of extinction

>2014
>Perincek released from prison to purge Gulenists
>Becomes pro-Erdogan
>And now we wait...

Perincek is a messenger of Kek. He brings chaos, destruction, and defeat to all he touches.

Ne olcak, roach roach derler giderler ibneler.

>they capped some small aa base with s-125s
RuAF bombed it 3 days later.
SAA doesn't have almost any attack helicopters by now, they've lost most of them 2-4 years ago.
RuAF lowered the amount of helicopter raids after they've lost the Mi-8.
Some say that pic related was main commander of ISIS forces in Al-Bab, I haven't seen it confirmed anywhere tough.
Also please warm my heart and tell me again why do you like this pic you've posted so much

how :D

kek. this is kind of true actually.

Sup /sg/, reposting from yesterday

Im making a Syria version of the "Hall of the Trumpen President" video
youtube.com/watch?v=RE-uhXKO-nk

If you have or come across any material that is:
- People saying "Assad must go", "Assad is losing" etc
- People stating the rebels are taking Damascus or Aleppo etc
- People saying specific timeframes where Assad will lose/go
- People backtracking and saying "well maybe he will go but not right now", "he has to go - not today, not tomorrow, but he has to go"
- Any sort of statement about the recapture of Aleppo by western officials
- Any sort of statement where a western official concedes Assad still has some/high support of the people
- ANYTHING ELSE you think fits in a video like this

Any help/links/advice appreciated

geg ask some folks here to turksplain it to you, i guess the mercs ran away again XDDDDDDDD

Small gains by SAA in western Aleppo countryside (dead terrorists inside):
>twitter.com/moujahedalsham/status/824296572703965184

the usual explanation is that turks don't want to lose men and equipment so they just fall back but then again they lose men few days later anyways lmao.

She looks like an ideal waifu. Her face there is so full of dignity and honor that i cant even have lewd thoughts about her. 10/10 would marry, but i am a shy guy so no such waifu for me. Sad! Many such cases!

More Saudis being BTFO, video is somewhat poor though
youtube.com/watch?v=NI4k7bkK3FE

Houthis are still standing strong.

Thank You user~~

Picrelated was seen above Idlib like 2 days ago, they sometimes flash here and there.
Problem is we are not uploading fancy movies of helis and jihadis dont always have time to record and upload a video when attack helicopter is trying to send them to Allah.

And i forgot picture

Why did you asked though?

we contact you where?

Is matthis bombing isis?

With obama gone r we ditching the jihadis and letting assad win

If you find a good video just drop the link in the thread here and link/reference my video/post

I will make sure to check the thread if anyone posted anything