Can someone redpill me on executive orders? What are their limits? Can he really just order the wall into existence?

Can someone redpill me on executive orders? What are their limits? Can he really just order the wall into existence?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_order
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Alternative facts my guy XD

He can. They're not suppose to exist but they do. Georgie W and Obama got to use them with impunity. That's precedent.

Take it to the supreme court; He can literally be a dictator, should he so choose.

So executive orders can cost money not just be policy guidelines?

>writes on piece of paper
>'build wall, signed trump'
>leaves it on the table
>wall is up next day
It's happening

No, money requires Congressional consent. The Wall's budget was already passed in 06

sauce on that?

Executive orders cannot consist of unlawful actions must appear justified a part of the president's duties, but other than that are without limit as long as Congress approves. Executive orders are not a black and white issue and can be individually challenged or overturned by the Supreme Court. Congress can also overturn an executive order by passing legislation that directly conflicts with it.

I don't know but he's signing a lot. Which is funny because the republicans bashed the shit out of Obama for using them.

I bet Obama signed a bunch too initially.

That's bullshit. Executive orders have always existed and are the primary means for a president to act as commander in chief.

Do you research, nigger.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_order

>He can literally be a god emperor, should he so choose.
fixed that for you

All presidents do

Andrew Jackson railed JQA for wanting to spend far too much money on federal projects, then outspent all the previous presidents combined once he was in office

Can someone please explain why Trump is not reversing DACA? I mean, it is not like this is something that is hard to do, he just reverses Obamas EO right? I mean right there, it gets rid of close to one million illegals they already have on file.

Like when Perry now heads a department he wanted to shut down.
Faggot has no shame.

Where the fuck have you been?
That's been half of the complaint about the wall, the fact legislation passed and they never built it. Look it up yourself.

DACA?

Executive orders are just orders to the executive agencies that the president controls. There is already a law in place from the bush era that allows a wall to be made. Just need to money to be appropriated by Congress to finish

Its a bit on the nose.

Wait for the investigations to come up positive on fraud voting.

Then reversing DACA would have infinitely more support.

That's not a wall along the whole border though. And how will the Wall be initially funded? Is he going to try to get a bill passed by Congress?

Bush era fence act use Google ya fucking nigger

This. It will be a hugely unpopular act so it requires timing

With the exception of the Guantanamo orders, 99% of Obama's executive Actions were mostly small insignificant things. Trump is pushing through orders that are way too large and should be voted on through congress.

He is literally a Fascist Dictator at this point.

He's going to have Mexico reimburse us LOL
he wants to start fast so we get to foot the bill..And I'm sorry but Mexico isn't paying us back.

sry just looked it up. Interesting that his idea of building the wall is in part finishing the job on the 2006 fences but the way he presented it was a wall across the entire border rather than the 700 miles of fences in the 2006 Act.

Right but reimburse us means we originally spent our own money. And how will that money be legally approved?

Got it. Thanks!

They can't violate the Constitution and I think they expire when the President leaves office.

This is the bill giving citizenship to 700,000 "dreamers" These are the kids who were brought over by their parents illegally.

Checkek'd and kek'd

True. Did not think of it in that way. Now I see why he is going all in with the voter fraud thing. Once it is revealed there was massive voter fraud, it will have more support and people will not get pissed (which does not apply to liberals anyway)

Executive order 11110 got jfk killed. It made the government able to produce its own currency which robbed the fed its power. He got lone gunmaned, the few billion of the new currency was drawn out of circulation, fed took on business as usual and noone talked about EO11110 ever again until it got indirectly replaced through another EO some 20 years later

It's adorable that you think they have that choice. We can do whatever we want to mexico. We can hold them down and lick their eyeballs, and they couldn't do a fucking thing to stop it.

Good