Saudi user ask me anything

i will answer all your questions that are not retarded.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6lP1I2bvg_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=RqRsRlftQ84
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How do you write "mohamed fucks goats" in sandnigger?

how many wives do you have? is your goat's pussy looser or tighter than the 6 year olds you fuck?

how big is your paycheck

Did anything trump do so far fuck your country up?

urff duurrrrr teh arab ughhhh?

REEEEEEE AM THE ONLY SAUDI WHO FUCKING POSTS HERE I POSTED IT LIKE 7 TIMES BURGER NIGGER'S ARE AUTISTIC HERE FOR THE 8TH TIME محمد يزغب الماعز

When will you ditch the petrodollar?

What is Saudi Arabia stance on the juden stealing more land from Palestinian.

Will you intervene?

When wills top supporting salfists?

Why are you such closet faggots? Riyadh is a shithole of degeneracy

Are women really not allowed to drive a car there?

yeah I remember you saudibro

from 1 to 10 how much do you love The Great State of Israel?

How many more laugh at 9/11 threads do you plan to start before the end of January?

How's the weather right now?

Heard a lot about Trump on the news lately?

What's the public attitude about ISIS there?

>in b4 you get beheaded.

Do you have much snow around this time of the year?

Where the fuck is his handler i think he wants tea

Why is it OK for us military contractors to make you guys shit when you fund isis?

what do you think about Europe?

yes

Can haz cheezz??

Why do you not take in millions of muslim refugees but instead pay for mosques in Europe and US?

Can you understand that people in the West hate you?

I will assume OP is honest, so I'll ask some honest questions...

1. Other than the debate of who took over when M died, what are the theological differences between Sunni and Shite?

2. Everything I've heard tells me that Wahhabism is actually the root of radical Islamic terror. Is this the general opinion in KSA?

3. KSA is running out of money and has only an estimated 5 years worth of cash left. Once they stop paying all of their citizens to play nice, how soon before there is full scale revolution in the kingdom?

How does it feel to be apart of a "kingdom" (and I use that term loosely) that is ass-backwards in every sense of the world that will further descend into chaos once your precious oil dries up?

how can I get an arab wemen

boipussy is cheap that's why. since society is segregated it's easier to fuck boys than it is to fuck woman since there harder to reach.

10/10

10/10

Jews are the superior redpills in control. Sup Forums is like their inept autistic little brother, thats why they hate the kikes. Highschool bully syndrome

you not only answered my retarded question, its one of the only ones you did answer.

why are Arabs such fucking liers

can i move to saudi arabia? im fucking sick of this shithole

How do you write "mohamed fucks goats" in sandnigger?

can i answer with a -10 ?

Y U 911?

Keep it that way, the whole inch/mile thing isn't just an adage, they're currently demanding we pay for their birth control

What's a job like yours pay? I wouldn't think working for he Saudi government pays too much unless you're at the very top.

Saudi Arabia doesn't differ from Sweden

>than it is to fuck woman since there harder to reach.

Because you can't see what's under the Burqa, man.

Why saudis refuse to work?
Is it really that interesting to sit in twitter for entire day while on government handouts like some nigger from detroit?

How many westerns come to Saudi Arabia, and what do they come for?

are you one of those rich saudi princes that pay instagram 'models' $25,000 to shit on their chests?

We can't it will be the same with Libya
am not sure about there stance on the issue and i doubt the will intervene, and about supporting whabbis you mean they will never stop since there grip on the country is religious

Should all churches be burnt to ash?

do you get paid to taqiyyapost?

I wont since the don't care about me since am not a political activist am just a normal guy ;3

Rich history to bad your getting jewd hard

Were you born in Saudi Arabia? If not, where?
If you were, how did you find Sup Forums?

But why?

>Saudi Arabia
>Femenist shithole
yeah nah mate

Salaam Alaikum rahmatullahi wa barakatu.

How is SA like to western non-iron speaking Muslim immigrants?
Any jobs open to foreigners that aren't slave labour?

Qualified Gym-instructor/PT in 2nd year of nutrition and dietetics.

Thinking of migrating.

What is the Saudi people think about royal family breaking all the laws they enforce? I was working as a waiter at a Saudi party here in Finland and every second Saudi fag propositioned me large sums of money to sleep with me, they all did drugs and drank copious amounts of alcohol. Their tips were fucking amazing though, made 32k in one night.

How do you feel with the fact that your mother is a 2nd class citizen?

kys weeb faggot

Saudi shit scum, I can't wait until we turn Mecca into glass.

Do you believe that laws based on religion are effective? Do you think that Islam is an inherently violent religion? Are people radical Muslims in Saudi Arabia, or more moderate? Is there as much violence in Saudi Arabia as portrayed in Western Media?

UNCOMMON

Have you ever watched a public execution? ie. Beheading/stoning

What is your favorite thing to fap to

answer my fucking question OP you oil nigger

Is OP getting stoned to death for using a computer? Where is he?

I think he got apprehended and will be lashed.

sunnis are the follwers of mohhamed and the shite think mohhamed stole the prophecy form ali and they hate the friends of mohhamed i can go on but there is google for that my friend also i will go get dinner and i can write a book about the theological differences between them.
yes it's the root of all this cancer that is plaguing us like isis and alqeda since it was a hardcore version of islam there was many things that it banned like woman's driving and the whole burqa thing where she has to cover her entire face she can show her face and hands just like a nun and the people don't care as long as the money flows if it stops heads roll.

Does your dad work in oil?

Do you drive a Lamborghini?

Why won't you take refugees? Please for the love of God, take the refugees

Why didn't you stop your dad from being part of 9/11?

do you like techno/trance?

what are you doing to wipe out islam worship in your country? or get rid of the saudis at least, they are exporting your trash to europe and its probably gonna end up worse for muslims than it was for jews in ww2

How do you defeat the Jews Saudi bro? Surely you sand niggers have some tips to defeat them

i don't care am part of tribe who survived here and is still pure for over 1800+ years in the arabic peninsula we will survive it and we will still be here when it ends same with islam.

How common are prostitutes in Saudi Arabia ?

how come you got many batshit crazy and skilled drivers?

youtube.com/watch?v=6lP1I2bvg_Y

You see this image? You are now punishable in your country.

Fucking criminal degenerate scumbag.

You can't we are pretty xenophobic and we hate race mixers.

Did you know that the house of Saud are crypto jews?
Makes sense when you notice that SA despite being the richest country in the arab world is the only one who never messes with Israel.

How many of your countrymen do you think are atheists?

The Saudis that go to school in the U.S. are either straight up salafis or atheists

sure what can you offer us we are need of need expats who are capable of working hard and being useful to us since Saudi Arabia is going to be a capitalistic state see 2030 vison. think america in the 50s or 60s

wait till americans see yo post faggot
>AMERICA AMERICA AMERICA AMERICA
OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL

Saudis are or Arabs in general are.

Muslim bro here

Do you dream about the day the House of Saud crumbles?

Also, how are the engineering jobs there? Civil Engineering

As a Somali will I be accepted or looked at as a nigger?

- Leaf

posting thread music

youtube.com/watch?v=RqRsRlftQ84

Would it be worth it to learn arabic to sell IT services to saudia and neighbouring countries ?
Is it a retarded idea ?

i know about that my friend we all know am also part of the jewish tribes of arabia since islam came we converted to it.

Is it true Saudi Arabia best friends with Israel?

Yea, but how do you write "mohamed fucks goats" in sandnigger?

saudis fucking hate niggers. you'll be kept as a slave and nothing more.

most arabs refer to black people as "A'bed" lol

How often are public stonings?

How do you feel about the fact that your mother is a 2nd class citizen?

Can I marry into the family? We can be bros and go huntin and sheit

Your stances on ISIS, Syria, Russia, globalism

How does it feel knowing you have degenerate inferior untermensch shitskin genetics?

how many times were you raped in the anus by your own father
Also your allah is a piece of shit

Didn't ask you faggot

Plus those are the fucking welfare scum. I'm talking about working professionals.

Please get off Sup Forums. It's only a containment board for suburban and rural retards

Suadi's are since some are tribal people and we have great pride in our self's and our tribe so we don't marry from none tribal family's alos i can trace my linage to my first grand father and that is over 2000 years.

Are you a sodomite? Will you get your ass stoned till death?

I'm just letting you know retard. Everyone knows Saudis hate niggers. Saudis even hate other Arabs

Why are you guys cancer and the reason we can't have nice things in the middle east?

Welcome to Sup Forums sandnigger

Why do you work with the state of Israel?
Why do you work with the state of Turkey?
Why did you found ISIL; ISIS?
Who do you answer to?

>swedistan and leafs praising them
wew lawd

What do muslims think about southamerica

FUCK OFF SAND NIGGER
IM PART NATIVE AMERICAN AND CAN TRACE MY LINEAGE BACK TO CHIEF JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE!!!!!!!

FUCK YOUR TRIBE GIBS ME SUM SAUDI WAIFU

RRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE