Fat Hate

This article made my day today.

yahoo.com/news/woman-speaks-becoming-meme-180355929.html

>Nearly four years after a picture of her falling out of her motorized cart at a Walmart went viral, Jennifer Knapp Wilkinson wrote about the devastating toll becoming a meme took on her health

>Not only does Knapp Wilkinson, now 39, have spondylolisthesis, making her prone to falling and it difficult for her to walk, but she also suffers from severe mental health issues.

>Ultimately, she wants everyone to know “It is never just harmless fun to laugh at someone.”

>“I went to get a case of soda for my husband (He drinks this stuff by the gallons) and I turn and tried to grab a case off the shelf and the cart tipped,” she wrote. “I thought I saw a flash of light and heard some young girls giggling. I thought nothing of it cause I am use to hearing people make fun of me or saying snide remarks. It was nothing new.”

>Months later, the picture was plastered on People of Walmart and Reddit, exacerbating her anxiety and PTSD.

>"The fact that people assume I am fat because I am lazy is false. Or they assume I am fat because I want to be on disability. Obese people are treated as less than human and as something to ridicule. I just want people to be aware that fat people are people too.”

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Have-you-already-had-your-“15-minutes-of-fame-”-and-if-yes-would-you-tell-us-what-was-it/answer/Jennifer-Knapp-Wilkinson
youtube.com/watch?v=oYE_unBFxuU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nobody has a reaction to this?

Seems fake as shit.

quora.com/Have-you-already-had-your-“15-minutes-of-fame-”-and-if-yes-would-you-tell-us-what-was-it/answer/Jennifer-Knapp-Wilkinson

Friendly reminder that we can just make fat people run along our side of the wall to collapse the Mexican tunnels

Fat people should all be executed.

Delet this

This story was in the ads at the bottom of the Sup Forums front page.

>Months later, the picture was plastered on People of Walmart and Reddit, exacerbating her anxiety and PTSD.
>exacerbating her anxiety and PTSD.
>PTSD

I don't think society understands what PTSD is.

Never shop the middle isles of the store.
Stick to the fresh veggies, dairy, meat and GTFO.

Everything in the middle is cancer.

>picture goes viral
>no one knows or cares who's the person in the picture
>no one knows if it's a man of a woman
>"i'll fight the trolls by revealing my face"

Thank god trump won, because this was their next play. Speech can be regulated if it causes direct harm (I.e. Inciting violence) and now they've corrupted psychology into another social science that parrots critical theory. So now, psychologists will testify that words can in fact cause PTSD, and the Clinton administration moves to wipe out mean words

>I went to get a case of soda for my husband

Yeah that's what i do. Also shop at based pubkix not nigger walmart where all the meat and produce is shit

>Bradley Walsh Reaction Image
You fanny chmelar

OKAY SO, a couple things, since her response is littered with self serving lies that fat people usually tell:

>I have spondylolisthesis it's not my fault I'm fat
Spondylolisthesis is a type of back inury. It is caused by injury, sports injury, or... YOU GUESSED IT obesity. So basically she's a fat fuck whose fatness now stops her from getting less fat.

>It wasn't for me, it was for my husband
Diet Pepsi? Bullshit, that was all for her.

>anxiety and PTSD
She probably does suffer from anxiety, but the PTSD she suffers from is the haunting memory of that one time she went to the donut shop and they were sold out.

HAA BECAUSE IT SOUNDS LIKE FANNY SMELLER

>Nearly four years after a picture of her falling out of her motorized cart at a Walmart went viral, Jennifer Knapp Wilkinson wrote about the devastating toll becoming a meme took on her health
Well, like, that's just your opinion, man.

>In 4 years she just got fatter

I've switched to Aldi recently now that one was just built in my city. I use the Walmart 30 seconds away from it for the few things it doesn't carry, but I probably should switch that to Aldi and Publix.

why would she care about a picture that doesn't even show her face? Pretty sure nobody knew or cared who it was until she revealed it herself

If becoming a meme hurts, I will endure the pain.

THIS.

Fat fuck self loathing martyr complex detected.

Does having Spondylolisthesis make you a fatass?

Aldi is based.

These guys have it right. In addition to revealing herself she should have also known that this kind of response only feeds trolls.

Really? Aldi is for poorfags and mudslimes over here.

The Aldi here is nicer than both Wal-Marts in my city and is almost near Publix level in niceness. The other Aldi I know is in my hometown and is not as good but still better than Wal-Mart. Most niggers go to Wal-Mart and not many to Aldi.

Old news
Slowpoke.jpg

I am a fatass. After seeing this, I need to stop being comfy and eating noms noms.

>Ultimately, she wants everyone to know “It is never just harmless fun to laugh at someone.”

Yes it is you stupid fat fuck. The fact that you're fat made it even funnier.

>“I went to get a case of soda for my husband (He drinks this stuff by the gallons)
mmhmmm

>exacerbating her anxiety and PTSD.

So just everyone has these mental illnesses now?

>oh look an embarassing image of someone unidentifiable
>hey wait a sec that's me
>*smell of wood burning*
>I know! I'll tell everyone it's me and claim that i'm stressed by everyone knowing it's me

>I thought I saw a flash of light
Bullshit, that picture was clearly not taken with the flash on.

>>"The fact that people assume I am fat because I am lazy is false. Or they assume I am fat because I want to be on disability. Obese people are treated as less than human and as something to ridicule. I just want people to be aware that fat people are people too.”

Fat people aren't people, they are human animals. They can stop feeding even though they know it is killing them. You aren't a person if you are more that %50 body fat. You and a stupid domesticated animal, and I will think of you in the same way.

of course not. it's become a meaningless, throwaway word

youtube.com/watch?v=oYE_unBFxuU

I'll bet you most people don't even know what "PTSD" actually stands for.

it's the ultimate evolution of the way the condition is named.

Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder is already a mouthful and hides any real meaning behind wordiness, but now it rolls off the tongue. PTSD. I have PTSD. oh I got PTSD from that Trump rally! That Tweet gave me PTSD!

awful.