Celebrities Call For A Massive, All-Round Strike In Hollywood “Until The Fascist Trump Resigns”

Ready for more winning, lads?

spinzon.com/celebrities-call-massive-round-strike-hollywood-fascist-trump-resigns/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=blTgq5nW6ZU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>if you dont leave we'll stop making propaganda attacking you

The only "celebrity" name i recognize is Rosie O'Donnell. I hope they do strike and we never have to see or hear from her fat ass again! I thought that fat fuck was going to leave the country.

>MAKE SHITTY RE-MAKES NEVER AGAIN

fuck yes.

Oh no
Whatever will we do

This has to be the most empty threat in Human history.

Yes please, starve yourself of money for eight years until you end up in the dumpster of history

They wont even do that because they don't want to lose their shekels.

How long till Cali gets the big one and begs for federal help as they sink into the seabed?

I stopped watching Hollywood movies years ago, with RARE exceptions. Fine, stop shitting up my subway stations with your propaganda posters and leering faces, my quality of life with skyrocket. Tired of seeing some smarmy liberal staring at me every time I take a train.

Kek.

oh shit i'm miss the new barbi movie.

Every Hollywood wannabe suddenly gets role after role. New stars are born and the previous Hollywood class fades into obscurity

>Rosie O’Donnell, Debra Messing, Ed Asner and Michael Shannon
WHO

These spoiled faggots are replaceable. If they go on strike someone will gladly take their spot

really hollywood only has about one good movie every 5 years.

>He doesn't know Ed Asner

No more jew mind control? Awesome

I hear that. There's only maybe a hundred years worth of movies and tv shows available.

Hacksaw ridge was really good

This is why all those home improvement shows with canadafags appeared during the writers strike

Is Ed Asner like Ed Gein but with Asses rather than murder?

After a quick re-read this question doesn't make sense.

We need to get some money out of her fatass pockets.

>implying attention whores need attention less than we need to give them attention

I don't watch tv or movies, I wish the jew cancer would go on strike but they need their shekels. Besides, in their absence you just get Mel Gibson and friends making movies which might be okay.

>Trump is going to put an end to shitty remakes and liberal propaganda films.

Oh, the horror.

Haha who gives a shit about Hollywood anymore. Did we go back in time to the early 90's?

>no more degenerate Hollywood
It's like a dream come true

>the super rich ask the working class and middle-class backbone of the entertainment industry to starve while they take a year long vacation to virtue signal

Sounds like latte liberalism to me.

But its probably mean like 6 Mel Gibson and Clinton eastwood movies being greenlit to fill in the Matt Damon and jaylaw blockbuster gaps.

LOL OH NO...

Man these fucking hollywood clowns havent put out anything worth a fuck in years.... YEARS.

I watch nothing but westerns from the 50's and 60's and shit like reruns of the A-Team, MacGyver, Airwolf, and Knight Rider, I literally cant even imagine up a fuck out of thin air to give.

>Trump has jew hollywood shutting themselves up on their own.

This man cannot be fucking stopped.

>8 years of little to no Hollywood influence and propaganda

I..was disappointed that you tried. oh shit!

youtube.com/watch?v=blTgq5nW6ZU

>Celebrities Call For A Massive, All-Round Strike In Hollywood
Do it. I wanna see them not make money.

Yes please as half of your content is absolute shit.

>Rosie O’Donnell, Debra Messing, Ed Asner and Michael Shannon

Instead of not getting any work as usual they can say they are on strike now.

The age of anime has come.

Looks like (((they))) are working on an excuse to close down their mass propaganda machine and destroy the evidence.

Watching movies headlined by a jew is not something to be proud of recognizing. Yet here you are still consuming jew media. Sad!

Oh no, not (((Hollywood)))
How will we ever recover?

Ha. Dilligaf

Hollywood has no power anymore.

>get a high speed internet connection and a vpn
>haven't been in a movie theater, bought home media, or watched cable for years
>haven't even bought music ever
>just read books in the public domain

How many kikes have I made to suffer?

Answer: not enough

>out-of-work actors pretend like they are out of work because of protesting

trump needs to come up with a hollywood tax.

maybe a tax on royalties or film distribution, fair is fair

All boys in this country should be raised on 50's-60's era westerns.

Have these twerps not the faintest sense of irony and self-consciousness?
Fuck 'em. Bring on the actors' strike.

>Rosie O’Donnell, Debra Messing, Ed Asner and Michael Shannon are among the dozens of artists

Mel Gibson probably wouldn't be part of this.

>conservatives fight tooth and nail to retake the country
>liberals move away, give up, go on strike, do mass shamings (marches)

feels good

Holmes on homes is the shit

This is the best timeline ever. I hope all of them strike out and kill their own careers, getting tired of the same hollywood hacks appearing in every movie.

I suppose one day hipsters will use white text on white background.

You know if they just show repeats of films every year, production quality might actually improve. Don't give into whining, they will just get even worse if you do, prez Trump.

If they only showed films like Casablanca, Citizen Kane and It's a Wonderful Life, I could very easily live with that.

Stupid.

The logic move is to Double-Down.

>we won't get the 7,823rd iteration of the same love story

guys, think about this before anything

>mfw not even American and I'm tired of winning

Good.

The right really needs to start producing music and film to challenge leftist homogeny in media. It's best to set up a 'studio town' far from Hollywood too, just so the influence is less likely to reach.

couldn't give a shit

i've gone to the theatre maybe 3 times in 15 years

i don't even watch TeeVee anymore

i heard Breaking Bad was decent, tho.

I do not understand Hollywood.

Boycott Trump's businesses, don't strike against your own.

Hit his wallet.

>Michael Shannon
>If you love these Jews, you can mourn for them

fuck this anti-semite pos

>Asked to elaborate on why the group is targeting Hollywood out of all the industries in the country as their bargaining chip, the spokesperson argued that Hollywood “is, simply put, the base of the entire modern American culture. It is the foundation of the country, so to speak, the glue that’s holding it together. And think about what happens when you destroy the foundation of a house. It comes crashing down, right?"
an orator in cicero's league

>american culture

Sad that Hollywood is acting like its still relevant in the face of huge technological advances which have put the power of making proper quality movies into the hands of ordinary people; it hasn't dawned on some people that a low quality ad-hoc YouTube video can get more views than multi-million dollar budget virtue-signalling.

That sounds nightmarish

Like those attention whores would ever do anything that got them out of the spotlight.
It's one thing to scream for attention by saying you will leave the stage, but it's the opposite of leaving the stage.

Haven't they been doing this in the first place? They can't win anywhere.

if you haven't noticed, the kikes are starting to dump Hollywood. they're selling that shit to the chinks now.

question is, where are they going to invest their new mindworms? Fakebook? they've already got their eye on new media, whatever that ends up being. maybe just a troll army.

base of the entire modern culture

So will get nothing but John Voight movies?

Holy shit, make it happen kek!

>celebrities-call-massive-round-strike-hollywood
Yes please.

>Hollywood elites stop working
>No one fucking cares.

abso-fuckin-lutely not, he's red pilled

Where does this Robert Downey Jr meme shit come from?

>hollywood goes on strike
>stream of jewish propaganda ends
>people realize how dumb hollyjew was
>Trump never resigns
>hollywood slinks back to work
>no one buys their crap anymore

kek

They're going to turn off the indoctrination box?! My god, we're not going to get reboots or unimaginative sequels this year! This truly is the best timeline.

>decide to "strike" for 8 years as an entertainer
lol okay, Star Power is already almost dead as a concept and a move like this will kill it for good.

>no hollywood shit for 8 years

that would hurt their politics vastly more than it would hurt Trump's

most americans think Hollywood hasn't made a movie worth a shit in years/decades at this point, anyway. American theater attendance is abysmal.

what a time to be alive...

So wait, Hollykike basically has a monopoly on the movie industry....

And they are saying they will shut it down until Trump resigns???

wew lads.... Trump is already making the usa better...

Now other movie makers can step up into the limelight...

Maybe we can get another Clint Eastwood flick, or a melly gibson flick...

Trump is doing even better than I hoped.

>109015597
He was shilling for hilary.

>still watching tv in 2017
>LUL

>no more shitty movies
>no more shitty propaganda
>lots more butt hurt celebrities
>lots more bitching and whining because of this for some reason

so.
much.
winning.

Trump should nuke Hollywood to fucking hell

HAHAHA YES PLEASE

MEME THIS INTO REALITY

>it’s the people of America who are going to make him do it, because the God’s honest truth is – without Hollywood, there is no America. It’s like trying to run Nazi Germany without Hitler at the forefront – it just becomes pointless,” the spokesperson concluded.

Where were you when Hollywood declared themselves to be Nazis?

MAKE MOVIES GREAT AGAIN

Sup Forums on suicide watch

Wew lad.

Talk about hubris.

this is ok as long as they still give plenty of awards to black celebrities.

There haven't been any good movies in years. It's all been television/netflix epics.

I'm not sure how I could give less of a shit.

>hiding (recent) failures behind a useless protest

This shit is making me nervous. Congress may force him to resign as a matter of keeping the country whole.

nice try, shlomo

Jews are fully invested in Hollywood, they just let the chinks in because the Jews have invested in both China and Islam to spread globalism and subvert the white goyim countries.

>these comments
rofl
when will the press finally learn? are they THIS retarded?
They have to know that they will not survive vs soczial media if they keep this up

>You need to resign!
Or what?
>Or we'll stop making anti-white and anti-Trump propaganda that we get payed ridiculous amounts of money for, to sustain our outlandish lifestyles
Oh no, not that.

Kikes are just dusting off all their puppets and making sure they work, who cares.

last year was the worst year for box office receipts in the last 100 years, kek

Cool.
Fuck Hollywood.
I want them all to starve to death.

donald please stop posting on Sup Forums