Can we memed USA to leaves United Nations?

If Kek wills it.

Other urls found in this thread:

ticdata.treasury.gov/Publish/mfh.txt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

KEK Please......

you may have gotten digits, but we all know you need multiple digits to meme it into reality.

If my post is singles, USA stays

stand back

Wow, nice numbers.

The US needs out of the parasitic UN though.

that what the autists would think
let's meme autists into thinking they really have The Power

that's pretty funny but multiple digits is what 77 are--- feel my power

no

American Sovereignity Restoration Act now!

So would we make the UN HQ relocate? Or just charge them exorbitant rates to rent the property and act as a neutral zone for them to meet?

If we did make them leave, would they go to The Hague or Geneva? And what would do with the building? Repurpose it for MAGA reasons or just tear the sucker down?

Praise KEK

Can we also meme that USA dismantle all its foreign military bases?

As part of your program of de-globalising the world.

Also, maybe we should stop speaking English and using American websites.

I wonder how would companies like Amazon, Apple, Facebook survive and how many jobs they would be able to keep.

Or if we all sold any dollar reserves we had in our central banks. Can't wait to see that happening.

Then we'll see how much of a "superpower" you'll be with a shit currency, lost jobs, inability to fund your deficit so lots lots of expenditure would have to be cut, and so on and so forth.

So, yeah, let's start with the useless UN. But don't stop there. Pull out of NATO too, pls.

Fuck the UN!

>being this absolutely anally annihilated
Stay third-world.

>your arguments = null

Surely, that's the extent of your mental abilities.

Typical for a burgerbrain.

>OUT >OUT >OUT

Where's your argument? All I see is asspain. I think you're just scared that your shithole of a country will get less gibs if the US withdraws from funding the EU.

>we wuz dracula

I choked a little Romanian bitch half man for touching me once

And actually, burgerbrain, I was arguing in your favour. : )

I was just extending your anti-globalist argument.

>your shithole of a country will get less gibs if the US withdraws from funding the EU.

But the EU is funding the US, shitforbrains, don't you know? Once we pull all our funding to your third world country, you'll be starving in the streets, since the majority of USA are niggers from Africa.

>we haz no history
>we wuz nobody, so we copy other people's history/culture coz we have none

They would have to relocate.

Let's do this

DEUS VULT

Only with our approval

Kek wills it

You will take Jerusalem and give it all back to Jews, as your "emperor" Urine and Jewshill-in-chief would order you to do.

Bitch please, you think your money means anything to us? We are 20 trillion in debt already and there are plenty of other countries willing to loan us more. You need us a lot more than we need you.

Jews gave birth to Christianity

lol good luck with that shitskin

Unintendedly. They actually hate both Jesus and Christians.

And Christianity is dead anyway, as a religion.

>plenty of other countries willing to loan us more.

Keep dreaming. Truth is foreign holders of US treasuries have been cutting their holdings by tens of billions per month.

ticdata.treasury.gov/Publish/mfh.txt

In a few years they'll probably sell a couple of hundreds of billions if not a trillion. Just wait for the moment when central banks will start selling. That'll be a really funny moment for you. : )

That includes European central banks.

I wish all criminal shitskins and muslim terrorists will be put into labor camps.

>shitskin
Can you post a pic with timestamp with your supawhite hand holding a white object?

I'll post mine and see who's the shitskin.

United nations sucks. They never helped USA.

Why does Sup Forums want the US to leave the UN?

You will probably stay in the security council. That's the only institution in this globalist pit that's worth anything.

There are already some african countries leaving the International Court of Justice because they don't want to be incarcerated for genocides any more. Duterte also said he doesn't give a shit about the UN.
If the US would withdraw from that (Trump alluded on quitting the WTO) then the post war order would definitely be gone for good.

PRAISE KEK!

Kek wills it

you sound like a true nigger now

>USA sucks, they never helped me and my poor nigger family

you mong, the UN never helped ANY western country

just dissolve the whole united nations and let the stronger eat the weaker

>kekking so hard people at work looking at me

Be careful guys. The UN might write a sternly worded letter at us.

>maybe we should start speaking Roma and using dracula-ass websites.

triggered

>posting from muh crystal ball
Gypsy bruh killin it in here.

It would be really shitty for the US to leave the UN a lot of scientific funding is from the UN

Oh fuuuug!! Kek has willed it.

No no!! You don't need science when you have guns!

77 by an op beats your proclamation.

Fuck off
Guns just make it worse for scientists

no no !! its your right! science is useless when you have guns!