Checkmate, europe

checkmate, europe

Almost as big as your mom

it's over for non burger cvcks lmao

look at this majesty

this is what german idealism begets

Big macs are so fucking disgusting. That sauce is just sloppy hot mayo.

Getting one for dinner,can't wait.

Whats with all these bastardizations of the big mac mcdonalds has been doing recently?

>eating bland, plastic, fat and shit food
I'll stick to Italian and Greek, thanks.

Its not bad akchuuly. Had one yesterday

It's thousand island dressing you retard

mcdonald's "burgers" are disgusting in general. i just get chicken nuggets when i have to eat mcdonald's

Haven't eaten that shit since I was 12.
I wouldn't feed it to a dog.

Wrong. It's more based on a proprietary thousand-island dressing recipe, and it has pickles/onions/relish finely diced and mixed into the sauce.

t. manager at mcd's

We've had it in Florida for a few months now. I have one a week and can say it is the only thing in my life I feel guilty about doing but oh my god it's perfect.

Fucking neck yourself, bro

We had this for a while here a few years back I think.
It is just a bit bigger in diameter.

Thats what she said

McDonalds is like the worst burger chain around here.

I literally live in a McDonals dumpster.

>gives away the secret sauce.

It's a double quarter pounder dressed as a Big Mac? Wut?

>Tasty burger
>McDoland's
Pick one.

The McD's a mile from my house is always busy. I don't get it. I might go there twice a year, and that's for breakfast. As far as drive thru burger options go McD's is the worst of the bunch, yet it remains inexplicably popular.

went to Barcelona some times ago and they had these
calling McDonalds disgusting (in taste at least) is only for the edgy faggots, unless you live out of the Americas because Europeans cant do McD's

fucking muricans

Why is all the cheese on the bottom instead of being on top of each patty?

>retards haven't realized this is already available in Europe

I don't get it. Isn't that what a big mac always looked like?

Literally looks like a fucking Big Mac.

You got that confused. American McDs is the disgusting one.

>pickles
>relishe

Daily reminder Mexicans figured out how to be poorer and fatter than Americans.

>they're bringing diabeetus.

I think they replaced the location of the second cheese and... that's all? American innovation.

Has anyone had it yet?

We use slightly larger patties and buns
I say we because i work there

Checkmate america

Canadian McDs is the best one by far

Glorious

Balkan grill>any other grill

I just had one of these

This is just a normal Big Mac. This is how big the Big Mac used to be before they make it a tiny ass paltry burger with dollar burger patties.

Early 00s is when they changed it. Not they're releasing the normal Big Mac again and calling it a "grand Mac" and charging more for it.

Bad food is cheap and pushed to poor people because they live in food deserts. That's one thing I can agree with liberals. Then again, niggers tend to rob stores at gunpoint so the only people they have are usually Koreans who sit behind ballistic glass and have a turnstile system for getting payment and putting the item out to the nigs.

the sauce taste like mustard mayo and sweet pickle relish

Its more like dill sauce but a more rounded sweetness

I like them, but I can make a better one at home with a more solid flavor profile

>manager

t. burger flipper

>Bad food is cheap and pushed to poor people because they live in food deserts
This is patently false. The reason poor people eat fast food is because it is easy, not because it is cheaper than homemade food. A bag of rice, cans of beans, basic vegetables (even frozen), and whatnot are far cheaper than eating McDonalds.

Don't fall for the leftist apologia of the lazy poor. It's utter nonsense that tries to cover up the true reason for their "suffering". If the narrative is that obesity is not the fault of the poor, that they dindu nuffin, then arguments are inevitably made for more handouts and programs. The left hates personal responsibility, don't be like them.

I have, its just a big mac but lightly bigger

First this now school shootings, apologies for stalking your culture amerifats

You mean to tell me this is available in the US only?
R E E E E E E E E E E E E EE E E EE

we have those now though
the bacon big mac
anyone tried?

This, a big mac didn't used to fit in the palm of your hand. It's been downsized several times since 1998 or so

t. oldfag

Wendys is superior

I miss this option

I gained 2 stone because the one outside my college would have them

dude mcnuggets have like 30% meat...

America (at least, most of it) also doesn't have the Double Big Mac. I was shocked when I went into a mcdicks in L.A. and they didn't have it on the menu.

chicken nuggets taste and smell like wet dog

Is the Semmel crispy?

but is it really a big mac?

Big Macs are tiny these days.

Pfft. McRoyal with chese. And a jar of McWine.

never thought of it like that.. i dont know is it?

Whopper w/ cheese is still better.

Get fucked McFags.

The only thing that really makes a big mac a big mac is the sauce

This does not make sense. Make it triple and stop.

Here we have "italian style" burgers from time to time. Pic related was pretty good, too bad now they don't make it anymore,

>burgers
>the kebab of the U.S.
scum food for scum people

DELET THIS

What's wrong Mexico?

like all of murica, its (((grand))) and disgusting

How can foreigners even compete?

Fuck I love being a burger.

>leaf

Actually it was more like a babysitter for niggers and spics.

KEK

Canada has had Double Big Macs for like 20 years.

Burgers, are you even trying?

factor in appliances and fuel cost

mcdonalds is not really a cheap option in the uk

but there is a pizza place near me that does a "12 inch pizzas for £3, they have really cheap family meal deals and go upto "16

foods also just gone up in the uk due to fuel going up

some fast food places are cheaper than the price of fuel just to cook your ingredients for a family of four

Fast food is garbage and you're a lazy, degenerate slob if you eat it regularly. The quality of the beef and "cheese" in that big mac is fucking disgusting and it's not even that cheap, so why the hell are you eating it?

>all these neets talking shit about someone who works instead of askin for gibsmedats.

I appreciate you. Now can i also have extra ketchup and some napkins please

>be france
>have the world's most popular McDonald's on the Champs-Elysees
>be triggered by a big mac
>post a German chocolate

you forgot to say
>6'4"
>9 inch penis
>net 300k per annum

How dare you criticize the Big Mac!! It is one of the best burgers made... The special sauce is a highly complex mix of various condiments and other seasonings. Don't just assume it is a simple mix of two things.

>Posts disgusting fast food

Yeh, nah nobody really enjoys that shit over here, try cooking something you can call decent food for once OP, you fat fuck.

You have gone too far this time burgers

That's true but when there is no grocery store in your area, it's cheaper to go to the McDonald's on the corner than to drive across town (if you even have a car when you're that poor) to the grocery store.

I'm not falling for it. There's a reason they don't have banks or grocery stores in the ghetto. Niggers rob people at gun point. However that means members of the ghetto who are stuck with the bangers and pushers kinda get fucked over. Not all people who live in the ghetto are shitty nig nog bangers. People fall on hard times.

I agree, I bought 5 pounds of rice, potatoes, eggs, lunch meats, soups, etc. that will last me the rest of the month. All it cost was 66 bucks with coupons. H-E-B is pretty awesome.

Good luck now you gonna be deported.

Plus the people you'll see while eating.
Or slob down the car.

As a burger expert, i can tell you that the grand mac is only slightly bigger than big macs were in the 90's.

Mcdonalds started to make the big mac smaller and smaller somewhere around mid 2000's. In it's current state, the big mac is about half the size of what it used to be.

The only problem is that the meat is still low quality compared to the meat they used to use, so you're just getting at least double that when you buy the grand mac.

overall a 5/10

SHART

Enjoy the heartburn and cancerous death faggot

mcdonalds is desperate to increase sales because they've been treading water for almost a decade. this big mac promotion is the latest attempt.

I'm Portuguese and the Grande Big Mac shows up from time to time in my country. I wish it was a permanent menu item.

If it doesn't belong on planes what makes you think that abomination belongs on a christian board?

We had larger big Macs in Germany already. BMs taste shitty at every size.

This
And
>Tendies faggot

I saw these at my 7/11 not even an hour ago. I really don't understand this meme.

You don't even have McRibs year round

And its still smaller than a normal burger from Carls Jr. McDonalds is complete shit

Post pics

They stopped making those. Sadly.

We have had a Double Big Mac forever. I'd still take that over the Grand.

you can make those at home though without effort

>paying 9€ for a Mcdonalds level hambuger meal
>not going to a high quality burger place and paying 11€ for a way higher quality hamburger meal

Why is this special ? I had a supersized Big Mac in Cyprus 1 year ago.

>american "cuisine"

Just want the Doubles back.