Yfw you found out that liberals are literally on suicide watch

>yfw you found out that liberals are literally on suicide watch

Praise kek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tIfBHXjYgBY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cont.

These people are so weak.

I tried reading that shit... Wtf is wrong with these ppl?

>this is really triggering for me so instead of ignoring it and moving on I'm gonna keep replying talking about how I can't reply because it's too scary
holy fuck gas these faggots already

Holy shit. Is there some brain virus or something?

>throw elbows for the cause

Women are so fucking stupid, when I see shit like this I wish I was gay

>only 5 days in and they're already too shellshocked to react

So instead of protest, or try to actually change something, they sit on facebook and shiver with anxiety? No wonder democrats fucking lost.

A mossy rock? What the fuck, how is that where you go to sob?

Dig a hole and cry in that like a normal person.

D-do normal people dig holes and cry in it?

>I'm suicidal
>dont trigger me by saying that!

lmao @ liberal discource

>Reminder that fascists made the second amendment, drimpflets.

This should be encouraged. We'll save a lot a money on the gas chambers if they do it for free.

how are these people so mentally weak?

this
I guess liberalism really is mental disorder

How come niggers are never this suicidal?

I just finished digging a new crying hole yesterday. I've got like 6 now.

There's always 6 or 7 people out there night digging with me. It helps build character and afterwards you have a convenient crying hole if you need it.

This guy gets it.

This is now a Drumpf BTFO thread

Jesus these people wouldn't even last 3 seconds in a real fascist world, they really really need to kill themselves, they know NOTHING about pain and suffering and they never will.

>ah i dont know really ah

It's fucking beautiful.

The Don, and his advisors like Conway and Bannon, clearly know there is NOTHING to be gained by trying to sell out their own supporters or to appear 'moderate' to the media. He's going to be LITERALLY FUCKING HITLER even if he simply created policies based on the Communist Manifesto and the Vagina Monologues.

So he hits them with shock and awe and hits the ground running - machine gunning them with executive orders implementing EXACTLY the shit he was promising to do all along.

> take a few Xans and accept reality

Drug yourself to accept reality.

Lol?

They actually are, they just off themselves before saying anything (OD'd or getting shot up)

>but i gues take a few xans and try to accept reality

Jesus freaking Christ, what a goddamn tool...

>Trump has short fingers! He shouldn't be president!
Democrats still playing this game in 2017 huh?

Because they know some other nigger will come and kill them soon.

HAHAHAH IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE THEY KILLED THEMSELVES CAUSING EMOTIONAL TRAUMA TO THEIR FRIENDS AND FAMILY HAHAHAHAHA

as a chronic masturbater ive been deterred from masturbating. often for months on end because this makes their gender look repulsive

This. It's a blitzkrieg, and they don't know what to do since none of them have ever been hit in the mouth.

Trump mastered the art of the emotional blitzkrieg, HES FAST so when they start to react to something he's already making two other things.

It's funny because they killed themselves because they were selfish rude stupid and weak.

Conan would murder all of these pieces of shit

They're not self aware to the degree real humans are.

>emotional labor

same class of retardation as "privilege"

They're REALLY not going to last 8 years.

Fuck yeah he would.

youtu.be/tIfBHXjYgBY

Hollywood should make a movie called

THE TRIGGERING

and have some scary man who looks like Trump running around stabbing all the young hit liberal sluts.

Hot*

>im trying to take care of myself rn

tfw liberals are so triggered they cant even help other triggered liberals

Their existance was enough emotional trauma to their family. What dad is proud of their numale son?

actually blacks have terrible rates of depression and suicide in the west and in Africa.

> he doesn't have a crying hole and several others in reserve for emergencies

point, point and laugh

> Obama
> self-made man
> ran for Senate
> his opponent had to resign because the media concocted a sex scandal
> replacement was literally insane
> nearly lost nomination to a person with astronomically high name recognition and negative levels
> nearly lost election until the economy literally imploded a month before the election
> nearly all of his wealth comes from having been president

ITS FUNNY BECAUSE THEY HAD NO COPING SKILLS BECAUSE THEIR FRIENDS AND FAMILY ENABLED THIS HAHAHA

These people are beyond saving.