Why can't Americans take their liquor like grown men?

Every time I drink with a yank they always ask for cocktails, or any other bullshit to dilute the hard liquor.
And when they knock back a shit they do that whole "AHHH" with their scrunched up face.

Why?

I take my whiskey straight. So do most my friends. You must hang with fags.

Sup Forums threads belong on this thread has no political relevance at all

Stop hanging out with faggots britbong

I'm sure since the dawn of alcohol that's been the case for all humans who have tried it in strong concentrations.

kys

Liquor is an acquired taste and apparently people don't have the patience to acquire the taste.

I take my whisky room temp with a bit of distilled water. Drinking it cold removes some flavors, and drinking it straight anesthetizes your tongue slightly, removing flavors.

Pic very unrelated, my current bottle is a Glenlivet 12.

You drink with a bunch of faggots.

>that pic
Lol? I don't need to try to feel like a man, my Penis is 9 inches, I know for a fact I'm a REAL man ;)

Is liquor hard 40abv spirit over there? Because over here liquor is like a faggoty sugar added after still version of spirits.

>Britbong makes thread about murcans being fags that never take spirits straight
>Murcan replies with "I'm a faggot that doesn't take his spirit straight"

Glenlivet is nice though. Have you tried drinking with whisky stones? Or you can get plastic covered ice cubes that don't dilute your drink so can still enjoy muh latent heat

Because you have to be a grown man to do so.

>look at me, I am a manly man
>nevermind the degeneracy, at least I drink my whisky straight
You should snort some finely crushed glass.

My current bottle is 40% abv. My last bottle of Laphroaig quarter cask was 48% abv.

While the reason behind taking it neat is sound it doesn't match up with science. Too high of an abv and you slightly anesthetize your tongue. Likewise drinking it cold masks flavors as well. And I'm not talking about a lot of distilled water either, just a few spoonfuls. If I were to mix it with coke or something stupid you could call me a faggot who doesn't drink it straight.

I've tried whisky stones but didn't enjoy it at a cooled temperature, I noticed the taste differences and stick with room temp.

>"Only real men drink X"
>Falling for the liquid Jew

Whiskey shots, chasers are for pussies

Cause that shit burns. It's nice to experience a flavor other than fire

used to be able to do this

got too drunk too many times in college and for a short while after getting out and now i can barely even smell liquor and don't drink

but if i had to, i would mix it with something. i don't give a flying fuck.

You just hang out with other pussies too much bong. I thought alcohol was illegal over there because it violates Sharia law.

>burgers

you're both right

Because most Americans can
Those who can't buy really shitty whiskeys
The cheaper the whiskey the worse and harder it is
The better when you get to dewers and black label it gets smoother

The company you keep tells a lot about you.

Either you are gay/ a woman or you are hanging out with gays/women.

>Not drinking Everclear
>Not making his own moonshine
>Calling us pussies

>Glenlivet 12
baby's first whisky

UK is a cold climate. You drink straight spirits because it's freezing outside all the time.

If you look, and there are lots of Industry marketing studies out there, mixed drinks being prevalent correlates to warmer climates.

Don't you niggers like gin and tonics and pimms cups also?

Limey fag BTFO

i'm right now drinking brandy clean in an old fashioned, you limey cunt.

>plastic container
fucking disgusting you nigger. i bet you do ketamine too and huff your own poopoo peepee