>>109025674

Good night alt-right.

This isn't a joke.

>How do we stop the red menace?

Antifa is officially on notice. All these fag pussies are in for the beating of a lifetime. There was a reason Hitler advocated violence because these commies don't want dialogue. Violence is what is needed to stop their violence. I can hardly wait to meet you pussies on the street. We're going to blow their fucking heads off. Ever. Single. One

No they're not, you LARPer.

They're the ones with the systemic support so they'll just keep doing whatever they want and any attempt to stop them will get you thrown in jail.
>b-b-but trump arrested some
And they walked the same day, idiots.

Don't worry, the backlash will be ten fold.

It wont.

>he thinks we won't shoot

give me more examples of lefties being violent like this

the entire past few days. the deploraball was full of leftist violence, the rioting lately, the anti trump violence after the election, the white kid kidnapped and tortured, the guy beat in the street for voting trump, the doxxing of millenial woes.

They have always been violent. Always. Why did the blackshirts and brownshirts exist in the first place? They were paramilitary DEFENSE

!Es tiempo Reconquista!

>""""antifascists"""" are worse than even "white supremacists"

what a timeline to be a part of

>they have the system on their side
No they don't, read the image. That's the interior minister calling for them to be imprisoned, they are fucked.
>they walked
No they didn't. This is also false. 230 arrested and they all have court dates. If they don't show up for that they're double fucked. You're the only one LARPing here, low-IQ dweeb.

Makes me want to pour homemade napalm on a big group of them and then light that napalm on fire.

Also ive read the original article from the voz de galicia. The nationalist girl apparently started shit, according to some commentors, but i'm not sure if that's true or not. Ganging up on her either way was bullshit antafaggotry.

Here's a comment from the espanish language article:
>"La "chica" en cuestión es conocida en Murcia como "Lucia la intocable" o "Lucia la navajera", es una integrante activa de un grupo neonazi conocido como "Lo Nuestro" que organizaba "cacerías" a inmigrantes y personas del colectivo LGTB, por lo que ha sido detenida en numerosas ocasiones. En la "Operación Kabernal" llevada a cabo por la guardia civil, se registran varios locales relacionados con el grupo y se encuentran navajas, puños americanos, porras extensibles y un revolver inutilizado (Que ya sabemos que está inutilizado hasta que alguien decide que deje de estarlo) con varios cartuchos.
Por lo tanto "Lucia la navajera" no es una chica modélica a la que pegaron por llevar una bandera de España y como dice el refrán, "Quien siembra vientos recoge tempestades"

tl;dr she is a well known fashy goya involved in some local ultra group. IDK how reliable this is though.

Yo quiro que Lucia la intocable me tocas mi pinga.

>me toques mi pinga
use el subjuntivo

anyways what's the fucking word on this? is this chick really lucia la intocable? is she a horrid cunt? did she deserve to be beaten 10 to 1? what's up here?

Is she hot tho

don't spread this shit lads, all my research is pointing that she is a legit neonazi. NOW i'm not saying that justifies shit, or that it's even a bad thing, but when you try to spread this to your on the fence sitters about how horrible the leftist violence is, they will inevitably find out she has been accused of some heinous shit in the past that will make you look the fool. Again, not defending antifa or anything, but best keep this one away from spreading the 'leftists are violent' meme because they'll turn it back around on you quick.