How would you correct this chart, Sup Forums?

How would you correct this chart, Sup Forums?

I would push Slate and Vox to the far bottom left and push The Hill down.

I agree, and I would put Financial Times in "great in depth news"

I would shift everything except infowars and breitbart two lines left.

I think AP and Reuters are as non partisan as possible and one of the few things on this chart that should stay where they are.

AP is probably the most least biased news agency in the world.

>vox
>slate
>Guardian
>Huffington fucking Post
>not utter garbage clickbait/conspiracy theories

If you are still looking to specific news outlets to figure out how to interpret things, you've already failed

Goat.se

RT should be top center

I love the way this chart is backed up with data and explanation.

IT'S EMPIRICAL SHITLORD

Huffington Shitpost should be bottom left after this past year

infowars and breitbart should have a golden section for "the only actual good news sources"

Breitbart and Infowars both mix legitimate news, conspiracy theories, questionable news from questionable sources (mostly from Russkie propaganda sites) and opinion pieces.

I'd avoid them.

I'd avoid all "right wing" news sites for the same reason I'd avoid Slate or HuffPo.

Ideally you should check everything and check the sources.

You'd be surprised how many of the "news" breitbart put out can be traced back to some Russian agit prop site.

>Breitbart and Infowars both mix legitimate news, conspiracy theories, questionable news from questionable sources (mostly from Russkie propaganda sites) and opinion pieces.
So do all the other publications these days.

That was the point.

Everything which goes beyond simple news reporting is biased.

But news reporting is biased too; you can send CNN and Breitbart to the same even with two cameras and they'll show it differently.

NPR should be straight to the left.

>local tv news being this low

Literally the pinnacle of news

LOL...you kill me...see you next christmas...xoxoxo

Swap BBC with Sky News, shift CNN way to the left and move BBC into it's former position

Is this some kind of subliminal goatse chart?

>Everything which goes beyond simple news reporting is biased.
And there are no longer any sources that do that.

Beautiful user!

>Fox News
> "Meets High Standards"

Whelp. Done with this trash. Fox is ALT FACTS cnspiracy theory level, as far right as Info Wars and barely meets Basic As Fuck. If that.

Speaking Basic As Fuck, drop AP down that far; it's a shit rag that really fucks up it's reporting in about 4 of 5 articles.

And, BTW, The Wall Street Journal is the print subsidiary of Fox, tuck it in just under where The Hill is currently located and straddle that line between Skews & Hyper-Partisan. It's little more than a print propaganda rag at this point, and has been for over a decade. The Hill is dead center of right hyper partisan.

The Huffington Post does not "Meet High Standards" by any rational analysis, but it Skews Left at most. It's maeketed as some sort of leftie rag, but it's Faux Left bullshit, not much more than re-vomited click bait for hipster-keft wanna-bes that think they know what's going on in politics.

Shift BBC and NPR right to straddle the line between mainstream and conservative ... especially the BBC. NPR can be bumped barely above analytical due to more accurate reporting. I watch BBC every weeknight and it's right-wing as fuck about 2 nights out of five, and really fucks it's facts up on occasion, especially when reporting on the U.S. or U.S. politics. 9 out of 10 American politicians they interview are Republicans, you're lucky to see one Democrat interviewed per month.

>surprised how many of the "news" breitbart put out can be traced back to some Russian agit prop site

> "surprised"

Only if you're a mongoloid retard that hasn't read anything since 2003 Mission Accomplished. Breitbart has been the U.S. wing of RT since day one; it was probably funded with Russian money. Anyone paying attention to news knew that the first week it published. You'd have to be as fuckwitted as Trump to not have known this for years.

The Guardian needs to be way further over to the left. It's disgusting liberal level is off the charts.

BBC in the UK is lefty as fuck

No way does it deserve to be centrist/conservative

They were blatantly anti-Brexit and still are

>BBC
>minimal bias

the economist is way left and a bit down