Daily reminder

Daily reminder

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_career_of_Muhammad
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boko_Haram
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Name one thing Islamic terrorists have done that isn't mandated by the Quran.
Hard mode: The statement in Quran must not be abrogated by another Quranic verse.

The KKK certainly represents the Democratic party.

When did the KKK bomb Pakistan and other countries?

Boko haram
Every Islamic warlord in Africa

MAYBE IT FUCKING SHOULD

>KKK
>hasn't killed anyone in decades
>ISIS
>kills people every day
Also, I don't think burning crosses is very christian.

>crimes ethnically motivated from over one hundred years ago are completely comparable to religiously motivated attacks happening today

I probably shouldn't touch this with a ten foot pole but if I know Reddit then I think I'm not alone in this opinion and if I am alone in this... Well, it needs to be said. There's only group I despise and they've earned. There ain't no lazier, more deceitful people on this planet than those goddamn scum dog wops. You can call em Italians if you want but the way I was raised was that respect and titles were earned first. Unfortunately earning ain't something the dago race knows much about. Just look at em actin all high and haughty, pretenders to Roman Heritage, people who worked hard and built a global empire mind you, all the while the Mausoleum of Augustus lays in ruins after their little tin pot fascist already raped it years ago and now they want to whore it out to a company for a few shiny baubles and bright lights (just look it up). Base pleasures for a base people if you ask me! The world would be a better place without those grape stompers

Reminder this whole website BTFO's OP and addresses all counter arguments

thereligionofpeace.com

Besides the US, in what other Christian nation has the KKK been active or killed a lot of people?

>Boko haram
You named a person, not something someone has done. Any action he has done can be justified by the Quran.
>Every Islamic warlord in Africa
See previous statement

The KKK did nothing wrong.

So??? ISIS kills people.

KkK votes for laws or people who hate niggers. And even if the KKK did kill, they'd kill niggers not people so it'd be OK.

Islamic terrorists killed more last year than the entire record of the KKK.

Whens the last time the Klan even did something? Do they even really exist anymore?

LINEAR
PROGRESSION
OF
TIME

DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND WHAT IT MEANS?

Protestants aren't Christians, try again.

wow so edgy, tough day in high school?

What I was implying is that they don't do anything in the Quran they only do things for money and power

muslims kill more people in a day than the KKK did in their entire existence

Neither are catholics.

Whether they're 'true muslims' or not, ISIS very much believe that they are Islamic and no amount Facebook memes will change that

STAND UP AND BE COUNTED SHOW THE WORLD THAT YOU'RE A MAN

haha oh wow

Boko haram isn't a person
It's an African terrorist organization that uses money and power to kill
They're the black hand of Africa

>You named a person

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boko_Haram

Are you legally retarded?

>implying I'm Catholic

That sounds about right.

Remember. Bombing abortion clinics is radical Christian terrorism.

I identify that it's Saturday so there's no school today

That feeling when you quote the wrong post so now everyone knows you're a certified autisic retard desu

Blacks kill more of each other in 1 year than the KKK killed throughout its entire history.

Such as?
Should have said organization. Thanks for the Yous. My point still stands.

It's true though.

Prove me wrong.

You can't even quote the right people. You are retarded.

You really really cant argue with an islamist or the cucks lick muslims' ass. What ever you say they wont accept. Just copy pasta this.

Islam has no place in a civilizied society. It was barbaric even by 7th centrury standarts.