We're only wasting a little bit of money

>We're only wasting a little bit of money.

Liberals consider this a reasonable argument.

It actually is, you're removing a valuable public service (which is in the constitution for the government to provide) and replacing it with what? And how is this going to balance the federal budget? Maybe stop producing tanks we don't need and the army doesn't want? Or maybe stop making the failed F-35?

I like PBS though

PBS is in the constitution?

>PBS provides actual value
>Cutting many small and useless budgets can't possibly add up

>trusting republicans with money

yeah but those were text files made by your SJW ex girlfriend and they remind you of how much of a bitch you were.

the

most

retarded

thing

u

can

do

leaf

Then donate to them. Don't force me to support that lib shit.

ever

I still delete the text files because fuck em

The other reason is because it spews left wing propaganda 24/7

>spending growth

This is the same shit Rob Ford tried to do in toronto he would cut little things like counselor spending and expect that to add up to millions that would fund things for the city.

Its fucking retarded the US spends a ridiculous amount on the military in a time where there is a least war. The US military is like Micheal Jordan playing in his prime against college level players its a waste of time

OBAMA LEAF SENDS HIS REGARDS

Der Ewige Leaf

>entitlement spending costs more than tax cuts.
Are you the type of idiot that thinks all money belongs to the govt?

FUCK PBS! GO HAVE A TELETHON, NIGGERS!

many creeks become a river

>Implying I don't have over 200 gigs of text files.
I enjoy reading, especially for free.

>right wing retard doesn't know what spending is

Good point.

Let's stop paying poor blacks to breed, instead.

rob ford was retarded. i witnessed his his coked up retardation up close. yet he was still smarter than trump

Trump is smart. Tyson is an idiot.

When you want to get Hustler out of the liquor store window, you don't go after Hustler.

You go after Playboy.

Once Playboy goes down, so does everything more explicit than Playboy.

Fuck PBS and fuck NPR the best shit can be found online anyways

> the top 50% of earners pays 97% of all income taxes
> the lowest 20% of earners gets money back
> Let's treat the ones that take our money better than the ones the fund the system

right wing retards cut taxes for the rich then wonder why they blew up the deficit

every time

Delet this

PBS is important for science and culture
Cutting funding really fucks a lot of intellectuals I love watching NOVA now I don't know I'll ever see a new episode again

Obama did the exact same thing, and made jokes about it.

Their response was, "it's ok black man, we'll just guilt people into donating more."

>rising and falling before events occured which supposedly caused this
REEEEEE

>black science man
He seems like he'd be a cool guy to discuss whether Star Wars attack vessels are on par with Star Trek attack vessels, and I like his nerdy style, but honestly he's like that kid in high school that doesn't realize he's embarrassing himself every time he opens his mouth.

Why is Trump cutting taxes for millionaires and billionaires?

It's such a small part of the budget, why are they so upset by it?

This is what liberals always do when you want to cut one of their wasteful programs. "It's only a little bit of your tax money spent on something you don't need or want." Meanwhile, there's literally hundreds of these sorts of programs across the federal government, and each one of them has some little interest group that will stomp their feet and whine if they are threatened with defunding. All of these liberal projects together add up to billions of dollars.

Scrap every last one of them.

It'll probably get picked up by a different network.

Under Obama:

>Labor force participation down from 65.7 to 62.8
>Obama is the only U.S. chief executive in history not to preside over even a single year with 3 percent GDP growth
>the number of Americans below the poverty line is up 3.5 percent
>Real median household income down 2.3%
>Americans on food stamps up a staggering 39.5%
>National debt — $10.63 trillion then vs. $19.19 trillion last Wednesday: up 80.5 percent

But keep posting your shitty graphs.

>removing a valuable public service
This is not freedom of the press.

Sadly it's a PBS made show

Him and Trump are not disimilar their fans love them for the same reason

HES HONEST
HES GOING TO FIGHT FOR THE LITTLE GUY
HE SPEAKS HIS MIND
HE HAS BUSINESS SENSE
HES NOT PC

Atleast you could tell rob ford actually cared about toronto and liked its citizens and wanted to help, trump is in there to make him and his friends money

>raising taxes on the rich increases revenues
>cutting taxes on the rich decreases revenues

REEEEEEEEEEEE

Obama leaf is in this thread ALERT ALERT

Then donate.

>tfw ~500mb sql files which can be read and edited as txt files

Obama leaf

Libs know PBS wont stand a chance in the public sector. It's literally a welfare station.

I do every month I donate $20 that's all I can afford with my $50000 a year job right out of college

A lot of PBS' programming is intelligent, and Americans don't do well with that whole thinking thing.

almost every one of your points is wrong.

median income is up under Obama. And we don't even have 2016 yet either.

Seriously where do you right wing retards get your fake news talking points from? I btfo them in 2 seconds.

*private sector

Providing for the general welfare is, and PBS has quality programming.

>funding (((media))) with taxes
Fuck the money, they should be cut off on principle and be grateful they get to walk away from it.

Delete dis.
Drumpf would never think of increasing the deficit like what every republican president of the last century has done.

That surplus was the result of a dotcom bubble burst in 2000.

It doesn't when you them dump billions on failed projects that you shouldn't have initiated in the first place.

yep exactly

rob ford was a lovable retard who was obese and liked drugs and alcohol a bit too much

trump is a malevolent retard who is also obese but is only interested in lining his own pockets

>Why is Trump cutting taxes for millionaires and billionaires?'

To make doing business in the U.S. more enticing than shipping their business overseas. He's also increasing tariffs on U.S. based businesses that have overseas factories.

He wants it to be more cost effective for a company to stay in the U.S. than to ship their production to China or Mexico basically.

>leafs are this pathetic

Cool, don't force me to donate my money to the war machine, prisons, red states.

Cause him and his friend want to make 1.5B a year not 1.4B

>deficit
Look into who does what to the debt. And you didn't answer my question.

>Owed no taxes
Ftfy

what's worth listening to from PBS?

muh dot com meme

Bush had much faster computers and internet, still managed to crash the economy.

PBS won't get cut. There would be too much leftist butthurt.

this

Yeah but these txt files contain viruses

>general welfare

wew lad, let's just use that to justify every government action.

There's no karma here, PBSfags.

I literally just deleted 120 gigs of erotic fan-fiction based on ABC's 1990 TGIF lineup.

I wouldn't be upset if he had them all executed (in addition to being defunded).

General welfare clause

PBS has been bluepilled trash for years

>millionaires and billionaires don't have enough money

u right wing retards really are cucked by your billionaire globalist masters

u literally fall for the trickle down meme

Think we passed that threshold already, next up is total defunding of Planned Parenthood and making abortion illegal again, kek

The "general welfare" and quality public broadcasting are not in the Constitution. Providing the rule of law and the common defense are two of maybe three legitimate uses for government

>waaa we don't spend enough money on space
>waaa Republicans are cutting useless programs

black science man should realize that every dime of the federal budget not pissed away could be going to a satellite or rover mission

>Sup Forums complains about jews constantly
>support trump who is a massively cheap jew that has refused to pay people who worked for him and now that hes elected filled his cabinet with billionaires

Why do Americans do this? Do they know that these people dont give a fuck about them? The trump Cabinet is worth more than the bottom third of America combined. What do you think they give a fuck about the average person?

Wew lad, that's not an argument

>typical trump voter

God's work

How about you post yfw tax rate does not equal tax revenue

Do you even economics?

merry christmas!

The CTR faggot using Canadian proxies is back

It was a shitty week in Lake Wobegon.

>>Real median household income down 2.3%
No its actually up 6% from 2008->2015 and it rose again in 2016
>headline unemployment down from 9+% to less than 5%
>stock market up 200%
>most of the increased national debt is to the fed as part of quant easing, we owe that shit to ourselves - what if we never pay ourselves back tho?

Oh, yea, you need to take that up with the Leftiies running PBS.
They ruined it for the whole class when they came off the rails and became partisan.
You're bitching at the wrong person: you need to be angry with yourself for being so stupid and short-sighted.

Can you do that? Can you be angry with yourself? I doubt you're bright enough for that exercise, but who knows, we'll see.

It's not a trickle down philosophy. It's a strategy to keep production in the U.S. so there are actual jobs available instead of just customer service.

>introducing the population to science and culture

Its sad to see them falling for the trickle down meme constantly seeing poor white people in the middle of america vote in people who make millions and billions then actively fight against people making a higher minimum wage or better workers rights

By that convoluted anti-logic, every form of government spending is Constitutional.

I doubt you'll find even most Democrats supporting such a preposterous position.

Public Broadcasting is a government mouthpiece that encourages more government, is biased and partisan, and earns few accolades among fellow broadcasters for its content. That alone should warrant its demise.

PBS fucked up... instead of being politically neutral it went 100% PC liberal... If they want to be a department of the Democratic Party then let the Democratic Party pay for it... I WON'T.

>counting cheap labor minimum wage as jobs