How does it feels to have a hacked POTUS?

How does it feels to have a hacked POTUS?

So cute

10/10 would let hack again

I couldn't ask for more. Thank you, Based Russia.

HHNNNGGG

Get off the proxy Obama.

> Besides it was us Brits

кьют, КЬЮT!

tits or gtfo

>tfw when Russia hacks a foreign state they receive beautiful gifts

Russia is probably the best friend a nation could ask for. I'm so jealous of America-sensei and Russia-chan. They're so cute together!~

I'd like to hack her pussy if you know what i mean familia

Damn Russians are cute. I need a Ruski gf.

delet this

Source?

They're cute but they're whores

Thanks for your top notch (((hacking))) job Russia. You saved us and yourselves from thermonuclear war with Hillary.

But in all seriousness, I look forward to having far better relations with Russia.

citation needed

How is that different than women anywhere?

I can confirm this.
I had a Russian gf. Things got hot from the first date but she was so hot, I was not thinking clearly.
She was the most beautiful woman I have ever spoken to, but 3 weeks into it, found out she was married. Ouch.

Bylatman wants his burgers sunny side up.

Also, Russian women are into pain. Biting lips, getting spanked and breath holding. Not really my cup-o-tea. Many are unstable, and I think that is what makes them such dynamos in bed. Not marriage material unless you plan on pinning them down and physically abusing them the whole relationship.

bb pls hakk me so gud)))))))

Weird, for the first time I feel kinda safe having Russian as a neighbour. It's like a invisible force repelling degeneracy from the west(Sweden).

/thread

Every Russia is dead inside.

Please move to the US based Finland and Russia. Send us more white people to replace the lack of Mexicans and mudslimes.

Sorry, I need to stay for quite a while still. The degenerate forces are gathering power in this land, I must defend it.

What a qt.

I understand. Godspeed FInn-bro.

Cleanse the degenerate filth from your lands.

Deus vult.