Are there any Sup Forumstards here that actually achieved something?

Many of you brag about how great your country or race is and what it all achieved. But what about individual achievements. Any?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Dutch_inventions_and_discoveries
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol a fucking toothpaste

i once jacked off and nut in 50 seconds

nigga you a toothpaste with shit in it da fuck

inb4 meme war veterans

work in jail preaching memes to inmates. They are all pro trump now.

If yo toothpaste look like my flag, then you full of fluoride nigga

> youngest college graduate in my state
> one of the youngest in nation
> research cellular pharmacology and transcriptomes and shit
> taught intro cell bio at college for a while, jizzed in a girls mouth because she needed to get into nursing school
> co-founded a small company where i can shitpost about politics while wageslaves do stuff for my clients
> made a bomb breakfast burrito this one time with fried eggs, homemade salsa and avocado
> found a blue eyed aryan QT who teaches calculus and slobs on my dong
> made some pretty good trades on the ETFs and FOREX market, made a nice payday on brexit because I knew britbros wouldn't let me down
> 6'4"
> ethnic jew (lol)

thats about it, how am i doing guys

I've been very charitable to poor people I met on travels, espacially if they proved themselves overtime and were struck down by a problem they or someone close to them had which could simply be solved with money i.e. a man in India had a daughter who had a limp walk, since he was my driver for a month this came up and at the end I saw his family with my own eyes, confirmed the illness, knew it was a death sentence for the girl as she couldn't get married like that so she'd probably end up on the street somewhere.
Gave them a couple of hundred Euro's for the operation which was more than the man earned within a year.
Was relieved to hear the surgery was a success as he'd let me know through email 2 months later after i'd returned home.

I think helping atleast one person in life like that is more of an achievement than most things I could name probably concerning work, sports, etc.

"person"

>things that never happened

I got a piece of art in the Capitol Building because I won a competition. That's about it. I'm a loser.

I lIVe THrOUgH mY PRoGEnItOR BETters wHiLe I pLAy ViDEo gAmES AlL dAY

You mad I don't classify your half mud negroid skin as human oppossed to indo aryans?

wat? that shit isn't even that good. compared to the people I went to grad school with, i'm a fucking loser.

my buddy who was in the physics department went to Los Alamos and JPL, and publishes nuclear physics papers alongside nobel laureates.

another friend of mine who got his EE, finished his PhD at Stanford and started a solar panel array company back home. he was getting fat federal subsidies for green energy and now makes more than 10 million before taxes every year.

a chick i went to school with became an anesthesiologist and opened her own practice, now has 3 anas working for her, basically spends her time going to conferences, riding the cock carousel, getting fucked like an animal in luxurious Tahoe cabins and doing cocaine

an old ex-girlfriend who got her DDS (doctor of dental surgery) just got a 3M loan to open a practice with a bunch of state of the art equipment, she's got a CNC autolathe for making teeth out of porcelain blocks and panoramic xrays and crazy shit

compared to the people I hang out with I'm a huge loser, all I did was get my PhD early and publish some inconsequential articles on drug biochemistry. surely you aren't so sheltered from the real world you think that's a big deal.

triggered

I'm Jewish btw

People who brag about individual achievements are compensating for coming from a shit country. Individual achievements mean jack shit it's all what my people accomplished.

I can ride my bike with no handlebars.

Dude how is going to College at a young age and starting pharma shit a loser? I'm on welfare, never got an A on anything, and work as a part-time janitor and I consider myself a winner because im not a drug addict

I'm a lead police instructor in my state with a decade and a half of street experience and several medals.

You tell me.

Yes, your people accomplished great things

I'm about to publish a paper on organic carbon aerosol.

Being a cop was my dream job but it turns out you need a shit ton of wealth to become one. You need a law degree for them to even consider you and then you need to be unbelievably fit.

>wat u done?
Ur mom's ass user

Sure we totally didn't

>talking to dutch
Even fucking Anartica accomplished more than Netherlands

Not an argument.

>Canada

You know, I keep hearing this from leaves. That's really interesting.

>The Netherlands, despite its comparatively modest size and population, had a considerable part in the making of the modern society

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Dutch_inventions_and_discoveries

biology is shit tier science. It's literally the dumbest, least innovative field of research. That's why so many chinks go into it, because it only requires the ability to rote memorize enzyme pathways and the like, rather than any in depth math.

>not a drug addict
If you get to the highest levels of academic circles, pretty much everyone is a drug addict.

over half of my friends are on their way to getting PHD's and they're all daily weed smokers. We've all tried pretty much every drug imaginable.

Not as much as Canada

It's true. I tried to join the military but I wasn't fit enough

No but I mean like Heroin addicts who are homeless. I am a janitor I'm 30 a virgin and even I consider myself a winner at life since at least i have a home some food get showers and am not diseased.