That's right drumpfkins, we are finally fighting back

Other urls found in this thread:

verdantlabs.com/politics_of_professions/
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/07/06/trump-raises-51-million-with-gop-in-june-including-26-million-for-his-campaign/?utm_term=.a2cd655735ff
cnbc.com/2014/06/16/greenpeace-loses-5-million-in-bad-currency-bet.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>pay money to have sign lifted up
>support capitalism
>help sustain jobs

You played right into Trumps hand :^)

Imagine if conservatives/right-wingers did all of this.

underrated

and wrote the word NIGGER

fuckin kek'd at the thought of this

fyi this was done by greenpeace and fuck them for messing with the nazca lines.

le drone strike nigger would have more American blood on his hands

I thought that banner said "RACIST" I was like, damn, that's bold.

Resist? That's just dumb

wtf I hate drumpf now

Is there ANY way Trump can come back from this?

#PackYourShit

we are winning soo fucking hard

i have supported Trump from the beginning, but after this i don't think i can anymore.

lol

>resist

Didn't know they were into no fap as well.

What the fuck I'd never heard of this but just did a quick read.

I didn't think it was possible to hate green peace any more than I already did.

wtf i'm a protester now

>thinking Drumpf is the one pulling the strings

Not the country you fought for, nuclear codes, etc.

Jej

LMFAO
M
F
A
OAFML

Okay, I keep seeing these guys being posted all over Sup Forums the past few days. What's the deal with them? Can I get a quick rundown?

Milhouse is not a meme yet.

He brought a friend

some fag keeps trying to force an unfunny meme about two rich Frenchmen that have weird plastic surgery.

i really don't understand you guys
not only do you constantly shill a video of one of you suckerpunching a guy like it doesn't make you look like total bitches
but you also shot one of your own the same day because one of you idiots mistook an anti-swastika tattoo as a swastika tattoo
and you think you can have some sort of a movement after these things

You had to make me REE again? Fuck Greenpeace

Surely this will be the end of Trumps campaign

Fuck greenpeace

These two ex-actors are self-described transhumanists, who've decided the best way to become transhuman is to fuck up their faces so much they look like swollen ballsacks full of those semi-solid turds with runny edges you get after drinking half a cup of coffee.

when this crane collapses.. everything green peace does is a disaster.

i am going to laugh so hard..

NOOOOOOOOOOO THEY ARE BUILDING AN OIL PIPELINE YOUR RUINING THE EARTH

HOLD UP, I'LL BE OVER TO PROTEST GREEN PEACE BRO.. GOTTA GO BUY GAS FOR MY CAR REAL QUICK..

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

you're right i'm a total Cruz Missile now I guess...
swore an oath to defend something from something...
Stronger together something... something...
Jeb Esclamatiomething...
Feel the increase in temperature something.. something...
I like Ike something or other...

>we are finally fighting back

>Breaking into a construction site
>Climbing a crane
>Putting up a sign
>Claims to be fighting.

Sure thing snowflake.

As a former Trump supporter, I have to say it's hilarious watching his campaign crash and burn. But seriously, we can't let this clown near the nuclear codes.

Left-wing death squads

OHHH SHIT

ME YOU AND CRUZ MISSLE FOR OUR 3 ON 3 BBALL GAME LATER

CYA SOON BRO!

cuz cruz gonna dunk on them bitches

Or maybe JUST MAYBE it was the construciton workers and engineers who put the sign on their crane.

Hardworking people like construction workers tend to have a liberal bias, whereas uneducated illiterate rural and suburban retard hillbillies make up 99% of trump supporters

Liberals want to be the people remembered throughout history for resisting trump. Then in 100 years they're going to be remembered, as the greatest enemies to our country being great.

Sasuga

Those fucking digits. Kek confirms!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

that banner with some decent wind is a serious danger tho.

No user other way around rural is pro trump tho

Shadilay

praise

quick rundown (let it load)

>greenpeace
ofc

Everyone knows you're one of us and you're just looking for (You)s.

p. nice image desu

TRUTH

>Hardworking people like construction workers tend to have a liberal bias
Not in North America

>finally
Should have shown up to vote

The stupid shit you libcucks believe.

verdantlabs.com/politics_of_professions/

Click on Construction. Almost every subprofession is overwhelmingly Conservative.

Fuuuuck Quompfelkins btfo!!!!!

somebody please fucking do it

oh wow another photo op, great, how dare a white guy be the president how racist

fucking liberal losers need to fucking stop

>it was hacked by the Russians. "autisticscreeching" -CNN

o a sign, such bravery.

>heres a good idea for the next protest

To all anons interested on these threads existing it's a social experiment on generating a meme of a figure to best spread an intent interest and conspiracy theories leading to conspiracy theories that create confirmation bias.

Sup Forums created a great chamber that helped shout out George Soros, the Jewish conspiracy theories and other conspiracy theories to light in the public realm with an ability to create a group dedicated to the survival and success of these theories and intense hammering of the public realm that's sent them increasingly mainstream.

They are testing out the components it takes to create such a condition in the group here.

First create confirmation bias by introducing the idea and its components. Here they tell of the Bogdanoff influence and post pictures you aren't easily going to forget.

Then create interest by making others either make fun of them and creating made up stories about them and move the satire into real talk of the conspiracy theories.

The satire is to create the talk of them that'll hopefully lead to some of it becoming real, as any talk of them lends a high chance of something creating a confirmation bias that'll lead to real talk.

Personally I think it'll fail but this is the first experiment of its kind albeit small still trying to configure how best to virally spread an idea or perception into the minds of a high acting internet community and move it to act as a political advocate in its groups activities.

Trump was able to do it to win a massive influence in the election on the board, so now expect certain tests on ideologically moving this board or shifting its discussions to be conducted regularly.

I still can't stop buy laugh at that drumpf/drumpfkins insult. It's like I'm in some weird ass MDE sketch where everyone talks like a 7 year old while trying to have a go at issues that are way above their head.

Meme of the day. I've never met a man working in industry, construction or any rough field who was anything but bitter and red pilled.

praise kek

>we are finally fighting back

Liberals "fighting back"

- Soros (one of worlds richest men) has banner printed
- Ships to local agitator center (funded by soros)
- Minions (on Soros payroll and protected by Soros lawyers) recruit volunteers (not paid, will depend on public defenders when arrested)
- Useful idiots climb crane
- Minion on conference call in comfortable offices ins scure office buildings watch on TV
- Soros already on other things but in pre op briefing sends memos to all networks to cover and spin story
- Useful idiots get arrested and complain their post stunt plans of coffee at Starbucks ruined
- Useful idiots try to call Minions, but everyone is "away from their desks"
- Useful idiots sit in jail waiting for hearing date
- Minions sit in leather chairs waiting for another round of martinis
- Soros sends next caper to minions
- Minions yell "next"
- Herd of useful idiots clamor to get picked
- Public defenders think about hookers and coke while plea bargaining useful idiots that were caught to 3 years
- Useful idiots sit in jail actually thinking they made a difference

Tfw trump uses that crane to lay the first brick of the wall

with the flag still on it

idk what you're smoking but you need to stop.

It's not 1950. Literally 99% of construction workers are more red pilled than your self hating Mexican American on Sup Forums.

Holy shit. Ignoring this good quality post should not be allowed.
Praise

>100 years
No, the human race won't exist in 100 years, thanks to Trump's anti science climate change denial.

If these dudes are so important.. why have I never seen anything on the internet about them, until this election? Are they time travelers or something beyond my comprehension.. these guys are literally non existent up until like 30 days ago.

He is done for. Bernie Sanders can still win.

Are you saying the race is over because we just keep winning.

>Are you saying the race is over because we just keep winning.

If you defeat the protesters, they win.

Drumpf is going to have a total meltdown in his first month.
Just look at how he reacted to people talking about crowd sizes.

Holy fuck this is going to be hilarious.

Seems reasonable.

It's their unions, not them.

DON HAS NOT YET DONNED HIS TRUE FORM

got ya covered

>Trump was able to do it to win a massive influence in the election on the board, so now expect certain tests on ideologically moving this board or shifting its discussions to be conducted regularly.

No working class whites experimented with "progressive black guy is cool" lets give it a chance.
TWICE.
3rd time around
THEY IGNORED WHITE WORKING TAX PAYING FOLKS.
they fucked up claiming THE REPUBLICANS ARE TOAST... no actually the BROWN PARTY, aka the anti white party aka soros party AKA DEMOCRATS party is dead in the water.

whites pay taxes work raise families and support the country.
>blacks mexicans and now sand niggers live off the dole.

>Sup Forums created a great chamber that helped shout out George Soros, the Jewish conspiracy theories and other conspiracy theories to light in the public realm with an ability to create a group dedicated to the survival and success of these theories and intense hammering of the public realm that's sent them increasingly mainstream.

>GEORGE SOROS IS NOT A MEME. he's part of the banking and 1000 to 1 leverage fake money.
HE IS THE PUPPET FOR THE PEOPLE YOU NEVER HEAR MENTIONED, other than rothchilds.
>12 bloodlines meme is real. there are people backing that in the shadows.

just like theres a "DARKPOOL" FOR WALLSTREET. theres a darkpool for ruling the earth.

>image posted is why the dow hit 20k.
this is when trump won
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/07/06/trump-raises-51-million-with-gop-in-june-including-26-million-for-his-campaign/?utm_term=.a2cd655735ff
>this is why my 401k is up 15 percent.

POL ISN'T ABOUT MEMES. its a collective of highly intelligent people. yes there are morons, but when you outcast people enough, they find their own and create their own thinktank

>Sup Forums is a thinktank

theres your meme.

fore you---

>This was done by the union

Course

>We put up a sign! Drumpf BTFO!

or pewdiepie

CRANE CONTROL NOW

Greenpeace trying to be Goldman Sachs:

cnbc.com/2014/06/16/greenpeace-loses-5-million-in-bad-currency-bet.html

what a shit show of a shill thread

good lord

>Non profit
>Betting donations on investments

Seriously? Shit like that is what should make them lose their non-profit status.