>full war on illegals by stripfunding sanctuary cities
>will investigate vote fraud in this previous election
>already blocked TPP
>began repealing Obamacare
>Russia and USA fighting together in Syria
>ISIS on Suicide Watch
>congress working to take USA out of the UN
>defunded all government-paid abortion programs an hour ago
>Car companies already abandoning billion dollars plans and coming back to America

I-Is he the best president ever?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bRCK9Bwux14
youtube.com/watch?v=oz9ACrX-6Jw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>s he the best president ever?
my dick is getting too hard

Mad dog critically injured the leader of isis on the first day

youtube.com/watch?v=bRCK9Bwux14
>TRUMP ANNOUNCING WALL
TRUMP ANNOUNCING WALL
>TRUMP ANNOUNCING WALL

When are the B2 bombers and the endless cruise missiles going to Syria and Iraq?

Obama ordered the airstrike there and in Libya. The ones that bombed Libya took off while he was still president.

>500 more border patrols
>three times guard officers
>group to benefit victims of illegal immigrant crime

It makes you wonder "what the fuck were all of these previous presidents doing?" Obviously, not fighting for everyday Americans. The presidency will never be viewed the same again after Trump.

He will be the president that all future ones are compared to.

>enacted more changes in a week than Obama has in 8 years

Why are niggers so lazy?

However, they were no longer held to crippling and nonsensical restrictions. The generals were no longer afraid to hit hard for fear of getting fired!

>niggers

there's your answer

>tripling deportation force
>500 more border patrols
>immediate construction of wall
>stripfunding sanctuary cities
>stopping guns from going into Mexico
>stopping drugs from going into USA

PRESIDENT OF THE WORLD

Trump will be the first President to serve more than 2 terms since FDR

I honestly want to see what happens to the Philippines if they disrespect him like they did Obama. Trump would send a cruise missile to remind them who the big swinging dick is.

>blocks scientists from reporting data
>bringing back the pipeline

OK senpai

Can I apply for refugee status and move to the USA? Tired of J.T selling the country to the lowest bidder

>I-Is he the best president ever?

Definitely yes.

G. E. D. J. Trump is a living proof that if our leaders wanted to make their nations better they could do it. But somehow majority of presidents and leaders are corrupt shitfucks or they are not allowed to do drastic changes by some hidden hand.

Atleast thats how i think my president D. Grybauskaite is. Just a friendly face who wished us happyness a joy during holidays.

He's just getting started.

Oh and 20th century Germany is another example of how a leader made a country prosper.

>telling his employees to quit tweeting bullsht that goes against the administrative goals

Oh no anudda shoa

This is what happens when he doesn't need to follow the whims of corporate backers and mega donors

>By the end of his first term we're planting an American flag on the surface of Mars.

Too bad Liberals won't be satisfied ever.

>pic is related

Yup

Not until he abolishes DACA.

Indeed. And they destroyed him and his country for it. JFK was making some similar, yet slower, moves and they killed him for it.

I hope the Secret Service can keep Trump safe. We know the powers-that-be want him gone, obviously.

>I-Is he the best president ever?
i fucking wish to live in the usa now, what even kind of question is that? hes literally the best president in the history of mankind, 4 days into office

How long until Trump triggers the Antispirals with his monumental progress?

btw, fellow burgers, how is it possible for me to immigrate to USA? im not 100% serious, but im thinking about it

getting comfy desu senpai

Who cares? After the illegals are deported and Trump helps blacks get their shit together, Democrats will never win an election again

God I hope we go back to a no party system after all this.

>Liberals blast Trump for not caring about the environment
>Trump secretly plans to leave Earth behind, making it not matter
Make it happen

You're completely right brother. I wanted to hang myself when she got elected for second term.

Cowbot Bebop here we come!

fuckin kek

I have this feeling as well, screencap this cap

There's also the keystone pipeline.

It's too much win for one post.

wow my life has become 10 times better already!
please mr trump no more winning I can't take it anymore!

Full list of Trump's accomplishments in 3,5 Days:

>wall being built
>stripfunding sanctuary cities
>tripling the amount of deportation officers
>500 more border patrols
>will investigate vote fraud in this previous election
>already blocked TPP
>began repealing Obamacare
>Russia and USA fighting together in Syria
>ISIS on Suicide Watch
>congress working to take USA out of the UN
>defunded all government-paid abortion programs an hour ago
>Car companies already abandoning billion dollars plans and coming back to America
>Keystone XL and Dakota Pipelines get greenlighted against lobbyists and environmental freaks

You guys realize that we CIA black budget technolgoies are soon to be released under Trump right? Look into Trumps uncle and Tesla. Trump knows all about UFO and Free energy tech. Something big is going to happen to BTFO all the snow flakes. Trump will be the first president to visit foreign leaders in anti gravity tech.

Why do you think Elon Musk is up Trumps ass now?

"We stand at the birth of a new millennium ready to unlock the mysteries of space, to free the earth from the miseries of disease and to harness the energies, industries, and technologies of tomorrow. "

>yfw trump makes anime real
it's coming, isn't it?

He just froze Obongo's $221 million gift to Palestine as well

interesting how a brazilian monkey has so much vested interested in Trump.

be careful lads, JIDF is still active, and it looks like the next stage of their plan is to get us to suck Trump's dick every time he does something. I'm not sure if this goes deeper than JIDF and possibly has ties to KGB organizations.

if the ufo nuts are to be believed this picture wont just be a meme in 4 years....

He's gonna run out of things to do next week

Yes.

Reminder the wall won't work.

STILL NO DACA

ONLY DEPORTING "CRMINAL" ILLEGALS

ENJOY YOUR SPICS

>>defunded all government-paid abortion programs an hour ago

what about the niggers?

>JIDF+Russia

Pence looks like he's the mastermind behind this all.

My roommate is a gender studies bitch and watching these events drain all the smugness out of her is so satisfying.

>Obviously, not fighting for everyday Americans.

I haven't seen enough of Trump doing stuff for the common man yet, he's made some good steps but he needs to do something that puts money in their pockets like yesterday

he should empty our prisons, send all the violent felons to Germany, I hear they're accepting immigrants, saves us money, Germany apparently wants them, I don't see the problem here

>1 entry point
>2 if you count the other side
over
>the entire fucking border

Implying it isn't easier to monitor the small area of coast they can use with small boats. Like 10th of the lenght.

Fixed that for you.

We're full. Send them to Canada. I bet Trudeau has already prepared his wife and kids for them

You have to give Trump some credit for all these orders, don't you?

fuck off shill

>We're full.

yes but Merkel said she wants immigrants, we have a few millions immigrants we can send you, we'll even pay for their transport direct to your immigration centers, this is a good thing, American felons are highly organized, without much effort you can shape them into a police force that will solve the problems you're having with your other imports

embrace the snake eyes!

Are you white?

Is it just me or does Trump look happier than ever?

Best president since POLK

Source: your ass.

This. Hispanics are already becoming redpilled because they have found independent success. Asians have always been redpilled. Blacks can be redpilled if they can be freed from the low status the Democrats have kept them in.

When he gets nasa to send the first man to mars and in the process nasa finds faster than light travel, under budget ahead of schedule

checked

im all for sending them to germany any other fellow burgs ok with this?

I come first.

>He will be the president that all future ones are compared to.
Was thinking this earlier today and I couldn't agree more.

He gets right down to business making moves out of the gate and I can barely fucking handle the intensity of it and the oceans of liberal tears.

>>congress working to take USA out of the UN
Sauce ?

I swear to god.. We've got fucking 1400 more to go

I don't think I can survive this hardon for 4 years...

fucking hell

He is the most powerful man on the Planet. And he knows that by basically keeping all his promises in his first Week in Office he will go for a 2nd term

our old leaders are traitors that should be jailed. after 8 years of trump there will be enough evidence to prove this conspiracy and have them all taken away

Spurdo here. I'm smug as fuck. Will order a MAGA cap soon.

> 10,000 additional immigration officers

This is where I store my MAGA hat.

FESTUNG AMERIKA!

THE BEANERS WILL DROWN IN THE WATER OR GET SHOT AT THE BEACH LIKE ITS 1944!

>have marketable skills
>get job at multinational company in Serbia
>request transfer to US department

Quickest and easiest way

kek confirmed for supporting the 2nd amendment

Source: Las Malvinas son Britanicas.

BEST TIMELINE

Someone proposed a bill, that's it. This is an idea that the Ron Paul side of the Republican party has had for a while but they will never have enough support for it to pass.

This timeline is crazy enough.

Don't forget,
>fired ambassadors named in the leaks who bought their positions with donations
>has already marked $900m/yearly of fluff programs to be terminated