Well Sup Forums do you agree

Well Sup Forums do you agree

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tH2w6Oxx0kQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Prove to me this isn't already happening.
225k => 478k

There's already a UN plan to deprive the french of a homeland, and yeah we're opposed to it.

I can't complain

France is like that now, instead of Israel its Africans and arabs tho.

So, exactly what muslims are doing to it now?

It's quite funny how throughout history, from civilization to civilization, no matter the time period or age, the Jew is always depicted as evil and an enemy to the state.

Surely if you mention this, people will just assume and argue that old civilizations were bigoted racists but surely said civilizations that accomplished great feats and technological prowess couldn't have been that bigoted.

Such a warped world we live in.

>Tfw you see such posts and #prayforgaza
>Infinite cringe

Palestine is not a real place and Palestinian isn't a real people

Haha don't use France. Haha

I mean wasn't it fucking the wests fault anyway, who the fuck designs a country like they did?

Have you seen their original fucking borders? Either give them a cohesive plot of land or fucking don't give them anything at all.

If the Palestinians would have actually had a nation, a culture, and a history when we invaded, it would have been an ok argument. But truth is that they are Jordanians and Egyptians, and believe me, they'll go back to their own countries or will be slowly and methodically cleansed.

>implying I give a shit about it either way

I don't care if isreal gasses them all

I literally do not care

What if...

I don't give a shit what happens in some desert on the other side of the Earth

The difference is that the French people and the French national identity exists. The "Palestinian" national identity is manufactured out of whole cloth and consists purely out of chimping out against Israel. They're just random Arabs.

>methodically cleansed
Yes please

Maybe the jews are trying to help us with a white genocide so we also get the luxury of an ethnostate supported by Israel later on?

Fuckign kikes always 3 turns ahead of everyone.

France wasn't Muslim back in that time

Replace Israel with syria

It was never Palestinians land in the 1st place the French have had control of their lands for centuries

the pope wouldnt permit this, its his clay after all

It wouldn't have been France because the French are not living on land that originally belonged to the Jews. Pic related from 4000 years ago and I don't see "Palestine" anywhere (because it's a non-country).

I actually always thought that if Israel has any interest in the muslim invasion, is to make Europe ethno right wing again, which will both bring more Jews to Israel and will make a common enemy for us to base an alliance upon.

>if
Yeah...what if...

I hope theirs a pic in arabic for the Egyptians. They now hate Gaza.

The 20th century called. They want their thread back.

>9000
Man, those could disappear over night and nobody would be the wiser.

Hi Dugin, stop shilling the orthoshit """church""" please

The Canaanites lived there before the Israelites (lead by Joshua) genocided them and proclaimed Canaan the land of Israel.

>implying it's not already like this
oh I'm sorry did you think French history was clean?

where did they all go?

Check'd

>UN
found the problem

Israel and USrAel

Exactly. War determines who something belongs to, it always has. Muslims can feel free to try to take the land back, but obviously they will get wrecked and whine some more.

Why are you living in the land of Amerindians then?

where are all your jews ?

I'm an Israeli mate
Also you worship a jew owned pro muslim pro sodomy pedophile who wraps himself in gold.
How does it feel to worship a man instead of Jesus? Or do you worship his pretty castle and jewelry? Your "religion" might as well be just plain paganism

haha, and now the mixed race canaanite stock is who we refer to as "the jews" today.

fucking classic. I love history

top kek

make it happen, it's in your genes Osterreicher

Change that from Israel to Algeria and you've got an accurate map

> but surely said civilizations that accomplished great feats and technological prowess couldn't have been that bigoted

No they could have

>Poland would had at least 6 million ashkenazim jews today if it wasnt for the holocaust
>average IQ 125
Poland would be a great power without Hitler.

Isreal is Sup Forums as fuck compared to western cucktries

Yes.

Kek. Can our kikes go wherever their kikes went?

Not true. The most bigoted peoples "blacks and arabs" eat themselves alive with their bigotry and produce nothing.

France was an ally during ww2. Muslims were working with Hitler to kill the Jews

>88

Can you imagine a world without them?

Gee, seeing the arabs here, I wonder if I would not like jews instead.

Them?

If that pic had half f Europe labeled as "Turkey" at 1940, then all of France labeled as "Trans-Germany" (which it technically was) in 1945, then yes.. I would agree.

Fuck the non country of Palestine. Never was a country before Isreal either.

>Jesus is French
wtf im tipping a fedora now?

youtube.com/watch?v=tH2w6Oxx0kQ

using that lefti anti-fa greekfaggot jodi.graphics meme..

Crusades 2 when?

As a Palestinian American the only thing that disgusts me about trump is his support for Israel. But I'm an American first so it doesn't bother me as much as it would some commie leftist since I know the entire middle east is shit. I know that it would become some islam is shit hole but desu I'd rather the whole area go up in flames with every single jewish man woman and child in it.

For me it's not even an anti israel issue anymore, I just want all kikes around the world dead.

I can't believe that there are so many jews in France,i've never met a kike

This. Unlike most of Sup Forums i met actual jews...and they're worse that you could even imagine. Fuck them

Jewish people fought WWI to have Israel
French people fought WWI to have France (didn't work as well during WWII though)

Why would it be France?
Israel was a historical homeland to Jews

If it was France I wouldn't be surprised, surrender is just part of everyday life for a frog

turn on the tv pierre it's full of them: actors singers politicians journalists
and they are less than 0.5% of our pop

didnt do nuffin

Best military history in europe,burger

/thread

Tbh, I don't give two fucks about sandmonkeys, as long as they do not come to the U.S.. Jews on the otherhand, have long since taken over the federal government, so...

True.
It's not an invasion and it's not institutionalized though.
It's simple migration + power breeding.

Yeah I know i see (((them))) everyday on tv but irl I have never even talk to a jew

Not French, but can confirm that every stereotype you've ever heard about a Jew is 100% accurate. They're a cancer in every country they're in. Always have been and always will be. Niggers might be violent, but at least they openly announce that. Jews are whole other kettle of fish and are unbelievably dirty.

Most of them are in Paris or Lyon (Villeurbanne) though.

How did we go from two and a half millions to 190 000? Even if you count in all post soviet states it doesn't add up.

There was never an independent "Palestine" there. The first panel should have all of France labeled "Great Britain"

Can confirm. I'm from Israel and even there Jews are nothing less than parasitic cancer slowly killing the country, while secular Israelis are actually helpful, and the whitest Israelis are the most productive members of society.
I hate Jews so goddamn much

If you get tricked by this logic you probably think Sup Forums isn't satire too.

Came here to post the same thing

i always thought europe and UK were muslim caliphates, i just dont think their citizens know that though.

Based Norway

nth post best post

But the initial partition gave most of the land to the Palestinian arabs by creating Trans-Jordan.

>French Jew population doubled

oh cry me a fucking river

superior civilizations wipe out inferior ones

What kind of bullshit is that?

Replace Israel with Africa and this is true

You know this gas n fire sheeit is a meme right?

kek

>Jews all moved to France and Sweden
>now the most cucked countries in Europe
Coincidence?

With jews you lose

I homestly wouldn't give a damn about Israel, but of course when that many kikes get organized they immediately began stealing money from us for nothing in return, sending dual-citizens and shabbos goys into our government to control us, sank the USS Liberty, and constantly thrust us into wars with people who just happen to be their enemy, under the guise of democracy or some garbage. Fuck kikes, doesn't matter if they're wanderers or have a homeland, they're an eternal parasite. Israel is an enemy of the state and McCaine types are no better than the Soviet infiltrators were. I say we assist Palestine just to piss them off.

>Montenegro
>12

btfo by roach

sounds like france shouldnt have lost in 1947.

>the land of Amerindians
Yeah! Those fucking Amerindians should take their asses back to Siberia and Central Asia too.. fuck 'em. Now, about Kurdistan..

About half of French land was stolen from Germany anyways. I would love to see France partitioned. Just desserts.

>1,500
>788