Can a hacker remotely wipe a computer?

Can anyone help me. This nigger/thot or whoever it is. Is using a video of me to extort me into giving her/him money... Is there any way someone can access her/his computer and wipe it completely?
Trying to make me send it Richard James postal code 00225 ivory coast.
Is it possible to delete the video

lmfao you're fucked

kek you shouldnt have fucked that trap and recorded it gaiboi

>canadian cuck falling for nigger schemes

not surprising.

Nypa leaf. That's what you get for trusting the vaginal jew. Just don't give a shit. Who cares if they send it.

Yeah, but this is the wrong board, stupid fucking leaf.

Head to Sup Forums and express your problem, you might get someone who's sympathetic if you're lucky.

Unless it's you raping a young kid why do you even care?

Call thé cops

Bad bait and not your personal army

Use the video yourself to prevent being cucked. Or ignore them....

I can do it. Link me to the video first so I can evaluate the situation.

Just go beat their ass.
Let them release it.
Put them into the hospital for it.

sorry pedo you're fucked
just give up to bolis that will spare you few years

>things that never happened

Tell facebook about it. They will shut her account down, IP ban and call the cops on her.

Wrong board, don't make jerkoff videos for people you don't know irl next time faggot. You deserve this, also...paying the extortion doesn't guarantee they won't release your videos.

Lrn2adult, idiot.

What's the content of the video?

Preempting their release on all your social media accounts warning friends/family that someone is attempting to extort you, and apologizing preemptively for the content of the video they may soon be linked. Also involve the police you dumb leaf, unless the content of the video is so damning

Much easier than trying to remotely wipe their fucking PC and hope they only made one copy because ????

It can be done but you wont be able to do it. I program for a living and I can't do it.

Tell him that you contacted FBI
Never interact with negroids

>ransomware

I thought that shit died off, based

probably OP asking underage to undress or something

>being this much of a cuck
We're not hackers fag

What Is the video of OP?

We need to know what the video is about, Its very important for this investigation.

In the future, you should stop being a pedo though.

NOT

The content of the video is important.

If it's illegal, you're fucked.

If it's legal and you're doing nothing wrong (aside from engaging in degeneracy), she dun goofed.

Rick James bitch?

Probabky him jerking off. The nigerian must hae had many keks. Best thing the stupid leaf can do is delete alll social media. He clearly is too stupid to handle it

Wow, African hackers really upped their game

If that's all it was, he would've just called cops/FBI.

Gotta be incriminating for him to ask here for help.

If you can gain access to her PC remotely you can wipe her PC

Local police cant do anything and fbi dont care. You also are stupid and your opinions are bad

Dont give them money just fucking ignore it. If the video is just sex or nudity then just go with it. Everybody does it most people wont care. Really the only people who will care are probably jealous and ashamed of themselves.

Drumpf BTFO hahahaha. There's no way you're getting away with this. You think you can just get Sup Forums to delete all those golden shower videos?