She got 3,000,000 more votes than Drumpf in 2016

>she got 3,000,000 more votes than Drumpf in 2016
>she's running again in 2020

How scared are Drumpfkins right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Article_Three_of_the_United_States_Constitution#Section_3:_Treason
twitter.com/AnonBabble

antifa is a domestic terrorist organization

>3 million votes

That's the margin she won California by.

That's where the meme of 3 million votes more haha drumpf btfo comes from.

She's gonna flip the 30 states that voted for trump!

That's great to hear. Trump will demolish her even more.

PRESIDENT DOANLD J TRUMP

Can she run for president when she is in maximum security prison?

Doesn't she have brain hemorrhages? She'll probably be dead by then.

I love it. She's one of the few who could lose to Trump again.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>implying none of the 4 fbi investigations will stick
fucking horrified.

>total number of votes still won't matter in 2020.

are you even from a blue state faggot?

do you know how the process works?

I loled

she will die before 2020

the only candidate to take trump is Jon Stewart

she'll lose the same way

I guarantee she won't get the nomination in 2020. If she couldn't beat him this time, what chance does she have of defeating him as an incumbent?

Trump will show that Hillary got her votes through fraud.

Also no way she'd run again.

>muh popular vote

This thread again? Ok, you asked for it

Some facts for you:

Trump won the popular vote in 31 states to Hillary's 19 and DC. 62% to her 38%.
Trump led in the total popular vote for all states except California.

Hillary won California 5,860,714 to Trump’s 3,151,821. 61.6% to 33.1% exclusive of the other candidates. Thus California gave Hillary the popular vote for all states as claimed by the Democrats and their media stooges.

But deduct her California vote from her national vote leaving her with 54,978,783, and deduct Trump’s California vote from his national total, leaving him with 57,113.976, he wins in a landslide in the other 49 states, 51.3% to her 48.7%.

So, in effect, Hillary was elected president of California and Trump was elected president of the rest of the USA by a substantial margin.

This exemplifies the wisdom of the Electoral College, to prevent the vote of any one populace state from overriding the vote of the others. Trump’s Campaign Manager, Kellyanne Conway, whose expertise is polling, saw this early on and devised her strategy of “6 pathways to the White House”.

This meant ignoring California with its huge Democrat majority and going after the states that would give him the necessary electoral votes to win, FL, NC, MI, PA, OH, and WI.

Could this mean the end of the Democrat Party? At its lowest point since the civil war when the afternoon of January 20, 2017 arrives, the Republican Party will have:

1) The Presidency.
2) A majority of the House of Representatives.
3) A majority of the Senate.
4) Almost two-thirds of all the governorships.
5) Total control of the statehouses in almost two-thirds of all the states.

And in the near future, Republicans will be able to add:
6) A majority of the Supreme Court. The above has never happened before in American history.

So yeah, keep saying Trump lost.

Copy this and paste it whenever someone makes this thread.

I was skeptical about trump, sadly didn't vote for him this time around. Next time though, he's got my vote. In case you were wondering I voted Libertardarian

Trump will deport all illegals so 2020 will be very easy win for him.

His voters realize he's doing everything he said he would

Liberals are cucking themselves everyday making them look like assholes

If he keeps it up he'll get 8 years.

youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs

Convicts can't run

Those 3 mil didn't change the outcome

Trump has the votes where it counts and like fuck the people that didn't vote for this time will in 4 more years

lmao

but I wish her luck with her liberal tv show though because she's not even running again and she's already pandering to vote she already has

I hope she runs so we have 4 more years of trump

>run again
>still win popular vote but lose Illinois, Nevada, and New Hampshire this time

If he keeps going like this, you won't even recognize it in 4 years. better our worse.

Son.
Not the least bit.
You're gonna have Rep gerry mandering, less illegals in to vote for you and still as much people hating her guts. Please do make her run again, I'm not tired of winning yet.

>Soros begs for more
you had your chance to prove you are worth a shit

Dictator Soros had 40 years of rule and accomplished nothing but chaos and misery

He'll just lose 2 times to Trump. By the rate he's going, he'll literally get more supporters.

I mean fucking hell, he's been in office for 4 days and he did more for America than Obama did under 8.

8 years sounds great to me

>Implying she'll survive long enough to see 2020
>Implying democrats will run a twice confirmed loser.
She barely survived this election. She would be dead before Iowa if she ran again.

she is living on vampiristic rituals only

Trump won't make it to the next election.

You Trumplets will wish Hillary won and won the same way we wished Romney won.

I hope it's a black transgendered lesbian that rails her aryan white lesbian wife with a big black feminine penis with 5 mixed race children.

They can punch
we can shoot

seriously, how much time in power should the people give them?

Clinton (8 failed years of bill + 8 failed years of Hillary as Senator)
+ Obama (8 failed years)

they had enough time in power to prove they are worth a damn

they are privileged cunts thinking they are entitled to the throne just cuz they have corporate sponsorship

Who is Drumpf?

no she's not, she'll prolly be dead by then.
ps. kys faggot

She will be in federal prison by the end of the year.

If she does run again then the Democratic Party will collapse as millions of progressives or center leftists end up leaving because of how shitty the party is being run

By 2024 a third party will eventually overtake them

I think I speak for all of us when I say we're kekking our asses off.

good luck shooting anything while you're being dismembered by a drug lord.

>How scared are Drumpfkins right now?

Not much. I think in the fullness of time you will see that the Dems are finished with the Clintons.

talking about Richard Spencer case
the libtards only punch because the right is not armed

Well she'll be dead in a few years, so not at all.

please please please make this happen.

sooo good to beat her again. so fucking good

If kanye is running, she will have no chance.

Word, can't wait until Trump's investigation of voter fraud blows this 3,000,000 figure the fuck out and reveals them all as illegal votes.

Do it. I want to relive this election.

not even Moloch can have her alive in 2020

arm all they want, the right is too big of a pussy to use the weapons they have.

She lost. Deal with it, snowflakes!

I'm just waiting for Trump to find out shes planning to run again

She'll be in jail within the week.

Guantanamo in their beloved Cuba should be fine.

they will wait for the first death
than game on

you did this? i did this. ty

You don't go with artillery and noisy death as your first option. Nobody ever thinks a dog is going to maul them right up until they poke it that last time.

needs an update

non agression principle, right?
self defense is bonus round
lol

>>she's running again in 2020
>implying she'll make it to 2018 let alone 2020

8 years

It will take more than a death.

When antifa rolls in and starts killing, raping, and humiliating anyone not marked with their brand, then it will be time, as we will have hit critical mass.

>hurrrrrr le everything i dont like is a memee xDDDD

Show me where in the constitution that Californian votes don't count.

I'll wait.

Voter ID mandatory, how scared are you now?

OCHO AÑOS
C
H
O

A
Ñ
O
S

the part where it says free from tyranny

There are assault riffles that were born to rip lefties and never were used

>1 post by this libfag

they do count. they got all 55 electoral votes in that state

Show me in the constitution where it says you elect the leader using a national popular vote

The lizard queen won the "popular" vote by afew hundred thousand. 3million of her votes are illegal beaners soon to be sent home

>How can the lizard queen win again.

what if the investigations shows that drumptards were illegal

Thank you Madam for ensuring 8 years of Trump

she's not running again.

Liberals are too divided over Clinton to keep her viable. Too much of the Democratic Party is hungry for true blue Democrats.

The Democratic establishment is too out of touch to understand this.

Will she survive till 2020?
She is 200% babooshka and barely walk.

>implying Hillary will be alive in 2020
>implying the extra 3 million voters won't have been sent back to mexico by 2020

Face it, you libfags lost. Go back to watching your wife or girlfriend getting fucked by some nigger or sand nigger while you cry MUH POPULER VOET!!!!

I take it you cried over Brexit no?

>putting Shillary against The God Emperor once again

>thinking the left will have a leg to stand on after voter id becomes a requirement for every state

Is she? Won't she be like 80 by then?

And we will hack you again.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Article_Three_of_the_United_States_Constitution#Section_3:_Treason

S A N C T U A R Y
C I T I E S

I don't think Hillary will even be able to cheat her way to the nomination for the 2020 election.

It's going to be great when President Trump looks into voting fraud in California and Hillary Clinton's 3 million popular vote lead evaporates.

where did u get this pic of ted cruz

Second best news I heard today after the wall.

thats a great video

>I guarantee she won't get the nomination in 2020.
If the Dems don't pick another woman as their 2020 candidate I'm going to shit all over the endless supply of liberals I know. They pushed for Hillary because she has a vagina so hard that I'm never going to let them forget until the day I die.

Both will be ded in 2020.

>Trump delivers on everything white people want

if it's Trump vs Hillary again, Trump probably will get even more electoral votes

we won't even have to cheat with voter supression next time to beat her, it will be easy.

No legal citizen of the U.S. fears voter id laws. The only ones bitching about it are the one who vote illegally and the douchebag democrats they vote for.

Show me where Californian votes were ignored in the election, considering Hillary won the state and received all 55 electoral votes it had to offer.

The US presidential elections have never been determined by the popular popular vote. Democrats knew the rules before the game started, and after the game didn't go the way they wanted, they're complaining that they should have won because they came out on top in a metric that is completely irrelevant to the rules of the game.

These big wall street donors, gambling on a LOSING horse AGAIN. lol

so she's going to divide the democratic party again and hand the presidency to the GOP just like 2016?

Here are the facts:

Trump won the popular vote in 31 states to her 19 and DC. 62% to her 38%.

Hillary won California 5,860,714 to Trump’s 3,151,821. 61.6% to 33.1%, exclusive of the other candidates.
Thus California gave Hillary the popular vote for all states as claimed by the Democrats and their media stooges.

But deduct her California vote from her national vote leaving her with 54,978,783, and deduct Trump’s California vote from his national total, leaving him with 57,113.976, he wins in a landslide in the other 49 states, 51.3% to her 48.7%.

So, in effect, Hillary was elected president of California and Trump was elected president of the rest of the country, by a substantial margin.

Since the afternoon of January 20, 2017 has arrived the Republican Party has:
1) The Presidency.
2) A majority of the House of Representatives.
3) A majority of the Senate.
4) Almost two-thirds of all the governors.
5) Total control of the statehouses in almost two-thirds of all the states.
6) And in the near future, Republicans will be able to add a majority of the Supreme Court.

The above has never happened before in American history.

Think about this and let it sink in for a moment.

And it's all because of one reason:
Barack Obama forcing his extreme far-left agenda on an unwilling country by executive orders, left wing judges, and obsequious bureaucrats.

>These big wall street donors, gambling on a LOSING horse AGAIN. lol

it's no gamble to them, they print the money and own the companies they pay it to

>I don't think Hillary will even be able to cheat her way to the nomination for the 2020 election.

if she doesn't make it appear like she is trying to do just that many of her donors will start to demand refunds before the Clinton foundation assets are seized

Cuckafornia Cuckafornia
Illegals vote illegally
Dead voters vote from the graveyard
Ballotbox stuffing for democrat party number fluffing.
Assholes still yapping about
" muh popular vote"... Fuck you.