Hilary TV

Hillary Clinton is considering another run for president – and is mulling the idea of launching a television talk show to soften the ground for 2020.

Launching a TV program now would make her America's second-oldest female news or talk show host on the small screen, after only Joy Behar of 'The View.'

Keeping up with the daily grind of a TV show would also allay fears among Democrats that her health is too frail to survive the rigors of the presidency. 'As a TV host, she’d discuss the issues of the day from a progressive point of view, have top guests, interview world leaders and progressive thinkers.'

Hillary, in this scenario, would control everything about the show to make sure nothing unexpected could derail her future ambitions.

'She's convinced she'd get fabulous ratings in a political climate where there's so much anger in Democratic circles over Donald Trump's election,' the insider said.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4156564/Hillary-television-groundwork-White-House-run.html

Other urls found in this thread:

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2015/05/new-study-shows-riots-make-america-conservative.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She lost to an orange reality tv star that literally everyone but Sup Forums hates but not as much as they hate her.

Any normal person who wasn't a narcissistic sociopath would've killed themselves by now.

>Kanye v. Hillary in the Democratic primaries
Interesting

Literally trying to be Trump. Sad, very low energy.

Maybe if I do a tv show like trump I'll become president like trump!

Bingo!

This would be a disaster...

...Do it Hillary, you worthless low energy cunt.

>Keeping up with the daily grind of a TV show would also allay fears among Democrats that her health is too frail to survive the rigors of the presidency.

I thought she was in perfect health, or what's going on here?

She wont live till 2020

If she actually ran again in 2020 and lost(of course) I don't think I'd ever stop cumming

INB4 Hillary dies before This happens

I think i saw your wife raped and livestreamed on fb u might wanna check

She can't run if she's in jail

This

She'll just lose to Trump for a second time. I'm fine with that.

Can we make some kind of campaign to ensure Trump throws her in jail? You know, remind him that it was one of his pledges.
Or do we just assume it's all part of his 3D chess technique?

Liberals are so sour that their turnout will be way higher if Clinton runs again. A better question is is she willing to risk another bazillion dollars. It depends on how Trump performs these four years however.

>Kanye v. Trump 2020

I can't wait

>progressive progressive progressive

Why does she even bother pretending anymore? What an idiot.

I would love to see a reality show about Hillary's daily life in a supermax prison. Trump should fund it.

Obligatory

Get a fucking life, bitch!
Damn.

is she going to run it from jail?

they could call it Clinton News Network

With how vocal all the libs are now knowing they fucked themselves Trump would need to change his tactic to win that one

No it fucking won't. That's a fairytale they tell themselves, but anyone who cared that fucking much voted in 2016.

Her rallies couldn't even draw flies, now she wants a tv show? How delusional is this old bag?

We need to keep democrats rioting and angry!

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2015/05/new-study-shows-riots-make-america-conservative.html

bitch is delusional.
and that's great, she'll secure another 4 years for Trump.

>2016 election
>oh don't worry guys Clinton gots it
>Trump wins
>oh shit guys we fucked ourselves we gotta turn out next time
Yeah they wouldn't make that mistake again knowing Trump can win

MADAME PRESIDENT

Holy kek this dumb bitch its going to become the next Rosie O'Donell

She can't actually talk without a script. She comes off sounding like the entitled, hateful harpie that she is.

It's not a bad idea though. She's already famous for breaking right and flip-flopping so I don't think imitating him would hurt her. If it was a good, serious show about real issues, good guests not just think tank brain bugs, not an echo chamber, no cringey shimmy-shart attempts at humor I'd watch it. It's possible it could convince enough people to despise her a little less. Remember, she almost won.

that would be AWESOME

I mean, trump is almost guaranteed 8 years, but this would rubber stamp it

Kanye will run Republican in 2024. Remember the meeting he had with Trump

With musical guest Lady Gobbels

She needs her own news network. CNN doesn't provide enough cocksucking to satisfy an ambitious woman like her.

I want to see her lose the nomination to kanye west. Please kek make it happen.

thats what trotsky tried to do
but stalin wisened up and sent him into exile

>Episode 1 of "Inside Federal Prison with Hillary"
>Hillary coughing profusely
>prisoner shoved camera man
>camera comes back into focus
>Hillary its stabbed by prisoner
>Screaming and choking on phlegm/blood
>Becomes Netflix's only 1 episode show.

Na she didn't really almost win though

ok hillary.

Hillary might need lots of makeup for the camera.

> Just don't cry this time, Hillary

>'She's convinced she'd get fabulous ratings in a political climate where there's so much anger in Democratic circles over Donald Trump's election,' the insider said.

That is probably accurate, at least for the first season of such a show. What she doesn't seem to understand is that more exposure to her will only strengthen contempt for her and her politics amongst the right and center contingent who don't like her. A big chunk of that centrist group may have voted for her in this past election.

I think it's a guaranteed loss for 2020. Particularly so if the dems double down on pandering to women and minorities at the expense of the white majority electorate.

For every person who is convinced she's not so bad after all, there will be one who sees her as not being able to accept defeat and embarking on some crazy journey in an attempt to emulate Trump.

Inb4 DNC decides all future primary contests by coin toss

This would work.

Millennials voted for Hillary, and she's also high-energy and charismatic.

No one wants to watch trump. A lot of people hate him, plus only old people voted for him so they'll be dead anyway.

Meanwhile, Spirally will be having the likes of celebrities. Beyonce, Katy Perry, GAGA etc She would also be legit hollywood by then.

She'd have to suicide Ellen who already has that market cornered, there is no shortage of leftist hugbox tv

she'll be dead by the end of Trump's first term

She has to keep pretending to run for office because otherwise none of her globalist pals will 'donate' to her 'charity' foundation.

Also probably accurate.

does she have barbells in the house?

Sacrificing thousands of children to moloch has always been the more fitting alternative for her

Somehow this is the most retarded post I've ever read here. Please kys

Just imagine if he now locks her up? Wouldn't it be awesome?

She won't see 2018

Remember all those stories about the campaign being too intelligent? There were armies of people ready to campaign on the ground and they failed to utilize them. There's still a lot of anger at her but I think it's possible she could flip this into a redemption arc. Think of it like this: everyday Trump tweets out something egotistical and childish while everyday she seems calm and capable. Seems perfect for their "permanent campaign" strategy.

>And lost?

She can't possibly win even one state in the primaries. I refuse to believe even Democratic voters would be foolish enough to vote for her.

Someone around her ought to tell her: "Stop. Just stop."

A talk show?
Hahahahahaha
She is tool
She doesn't know how to relate to normal poeple
A rock has more charisma than her

No, she lost to rural and suburban retards.

BUT IT'S HER TURN GODDAMNIT

Nobody would watch that shit. Imagine how boring a TV show hosted by Crooked Hillary would be. I hope she does it though just so I can watch her fail.

>Join in for the premier episode of The Hag and the Fag this Thursday at 3pm! These rich bitches will have you in stitches!

This will be the first time someone in jail will star in a TV program

One problem there bucko
She has the personality of a wet rag.

Hollywood is the land of gossip. Given what we know about her anger issues and despotic need for control, she'll just piss off the wrong people. Unless she can staff the entire thing with democrat sycophants, this will ruin her.

I'm sirree that I hurt your feelings

Kek proclaimed that she would die of spontaneous combustion, perhaps she will do so on live tv.

"Spirit Cooking With Hillary"

LOL made me kek

Isn't her charity shutting the doors because no money is coming in?

She's a fucking delusional sociopath and this crazy idea of hers confirms it more than ever for me. She blames anyone but herself for her loss. She just doesn't realize that nobody fucking likes her or trusts her.

God, I hope she gets crushed in 2020 in the most humiliating fashion.

>progressive TV
wow, nobody's ever done that before

I think it will be when she calls Trump to concede a second time.

>She has the personality of a wet rag.
>her anger issues and despotic need for control
Perfect. Let her get a little angry and show some passion for something other than herself in a way that's not scripted by a focus group. It worked for Trump.

Nigger

A leaf always posts this. Every thread. Sad!

Who will vote for Trump again

>A

Her name is mud.

Think more the Christian Bale rant than righteous anger for the proles. I don't think throwing shit at lowly people who work for her will do her any good.

>mulling the idea of launching a television talk show to soften the ground for 2020.

HAHA she should do this, so she can fail in real life as well as politics, maybe Soros can pay people to watch

Quick!
Give Hillary's tv show a name, Sup Forums!

>Someone around her ought to tell her: "Stop. Just stop."

they all do that, remember Bill's letter? anyone have that post if yes

Am I the only one who faps to Hillary regularly?

We need a recount of the US election damnit! No way Trump won fairly.

Healthy young Canadian discovers /po/ doesn't feel too good, and changes. Starts shitposting uncontrollably! Many such cases!

No one. And I mean no one would watch this.

Hillary has no star power. No charisma. Everything about her is fake.

She's awful. I couldn't fucking imagine her doing an Oprah style show. She's so fucking condescending.

Hahahaha stolen

Al-Jazeera must be looking for people then.

Seems like a ploy to cry foul if charges are actually brought against her.

She isn't enough of a natural born campaigner to fill the airtime necessary for a succesful talk show. These people need the gift of the gab and her performance on the campaign trail shows she doesn't have what it takes. Which really isn't a personal failing, because most people shouldn't be able to ramble on for extended periods. But to do talk show it's vital. The only way she could possibly do a show is if she had a sidekick who would carry the conversation.

So true! Sad!

PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE LET HER RUN AGAIN!

It would be fun to see her get BTFO again.

b-DUM tssss!

And then there's always this fucking leaf.

>We need a recount of the US election damnit! No way Trump won fairly.

well every place that has investigated so far shows massive fraud in favor of Clinton

Nice...