Redpill me on alcohol, Sup Forums

Redpill me on alcohol, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

wine-searcher.com/m/2012/10/expensive-wines-taste-better-study
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Haram, utter degeneracy.

Wine only and expensive wine only

Too glorified in the media.
Like everything that fucks you up for life.

Fuck off, Muhammad.

Yeast urinates it out. You're drinking yeast pee.

In moderation it's fine. Stick to beer and ciders. Avoid heavy spirits like whiskey, vodka etc. They cook your liver.

>i am 14 years old

>leaf

found the guy who doesn't drink wine

>No way someone could have an alcohol preference!

something like sugar

i think it's about the amount of alcohol you consume
it doesn't matter if it's beer of vodka

it destroys your nervous system and brain cells

Wine is a placebo effect m8.
A $9 bottle of Yellowtail merlot is going to taste the same as an expensive bottle of merlot.
It's not like they're using magic grapes. Grapes are grapes.

Don't do it, I had a pretty bad drinking problem, shit takes a while to kick, I reject the term alcoholic for a couple reasons, I never had to have a drink or I got the shakes or anything and I don't believe it's a disease or that we should coddle the week willed myself included, and if you are half as autistic as the rest of us we have a tendency to fall Into repetition for comfort and being smashed is already pretty comfy, I never had to be drunk j was just far happier drunk, it's bullshit, I go to the gym instead, if I go to the bar with some buddies now I deal with the jokes and don't drink.

safer than oxygen then

>he can't taste the differences in soil that the grapes are grown in

Sad!

Jews.

Plebeian detected

Poison. Makes you angry and you only borrow happiness from tomorrow

The best way to get wasted fast is apple cider and absynthe

Scotch is good.

Vodka is good, but only good vodka is good.

Bourbon is shit.

Gin is not bad.

White rum is only good when you're gonna mix it with something, and that's gayer than AIDS.

Dark rum is ok by itself.

Beer is good, but not IPAs. Only basic bitch chicks and hipsters drink IPA.

Tequila is 100% shit, but margaritas are pretty good.

Wine is bretty gud.

That's all you need to know OP.

i'm not saying it's a healthy life choice, but everyone drinks here to escape everyday stress and poverty
i don't drink too often, but i'm afraid i could get physically addicted to it

what is ipa ?

I'm just saying don't buy wine at fucking 7/11 you drumpfkin. I think the $20 educated guess cab is better than a lot of $50 bottles but it's hard to go back once you've had most $30+ bottles from france oregon napa etc

Double 7's confirm it under Kek's will.

Sup Forums shall no longer consume Tequila or white rum.

Wine at weddings
Beer at barbecues
spirits at births and deaths
Anything else is frivolity

kek'd and check'd

beer after wine is venine
wine after beer is plaisir

Wine with Dinner
Beer with barbecues
Whisky with cigars
Vodka if you hate yourself

silly nigger, the blood concentration of alcohol never gets to 1%, so the liver never has to deal with high concentrations.

Don't they have Google over there?

It stands for Indian Pale Ale. It's extremely light and hoppy. From a short distance, it smells like cat urine. I assume that's what cat urine tastes like as well.

It's the opposite of a Stout IMO.

Followed by Satan digits.

You know what to do, Sup Forums.

I brew beer for a living, so I guess my views are skewed a bit..but if you are going to drink beer, drink something well made. Don't drink rice/corn adjunct pisswater. I mean, it has it's place once in awhile, but there is always a higher quality alternative for not much more money.

This.

Go get chu a local Amber Bock or Lager for a dollar more a pack. Except for Sam Adams. Sam Adams is always OK to drink. Just not Rebel IPA.

Craft beer is the best. Only faggots drink wine

I don't know google. I'm old school, I could tell you stories how back in the days we fermented cat urine. You wouldn't know, you internet whizz kids

This man gets it. I'm 34 and only drink dem sweet IPA's. If you're a real man, you drink IPA.

Someone recommend me a good brand of Absinthe o can get in the US.

This is great advice. If you are going to drink AB products, you could do worse than Amber Bock or Michelob. They are both all malt beers, no garbage in it. There are so many affordable high quality beers on the craft side as well.

Someone redpill me on lean.
Is it bad?

You can't get good Absinthe in the USA, unless you import it.

Don't y'all have some sort of monastery where the monks brew beers over there? I remember hearing something about that. Always wanted to check it out.

I'd use Google but I also don't know what it is.

It's actually true according to every study done on the subject.

They get professional wine-tasters, tell them a cheap wine is really expensive, and it gets higher ratings than when they tell them it's cheap.

Same vice versa. They get an expensive wine, tell them it's cheap and it gets lower rating.

Don't kid yourself, craft beer is almost, if not exactly, as faggoty as wine.

Belgium makes the greatest beer in the world, from Lambics to Abbey beers.

it's for cucks and thots

19 year old 4 Loko drinker detected.

Real men drink whiskey and scotch faggot

ever heard of a blind tasting you retard.
ever done a blind tasting? obviously not you poor faggot

I WAS ASKING ABOUT YOUR GENERAL OPINION ON ALCOHOL NOT DRINKING ADVICE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

in vino veritas

>my subjective opinion is more credible than scientific studies done on the subject

not an argument.

Nice 77s, but my dad drinks IPAs and he is not a hipster. I thought IPAs were bitter shite for a while. Eventually I built the taste buds for them and enjoy a few different kinds myself.

I like to believe those hops can affect the kind of buzz u get too

duchesse de bourgogne is my favorite beer ever

Excellent choice

It's the white man's drug. Our entire history is accompanied by alcohol. It's as old as we are.

If you don't have a few brewskis while watching the game you aren't a man

A-fucking-men

Except scotch is a form of whiskey but we get what you mean. Just don't drink bourbon unless you're going to pay good money for it.

Literally toxic. You make your body do extra work to try to keep you healthy, and too much poisons your brain and makes you an idiot. Potentially lethal in large enough doses.

A great one. Rodenbach Grand Cru is my favorite of the Flemish Reds. I had a Rodenbach Alexander and a Charater Rouge the other day, fantastic.

It is not extremely light nor extremely hoppy. You just don't know your fucking beers!!!

It's called Indian Pale Ale because they're pale ales that have fermented longer. In the old days when beer was sent across the Indian Ocean, which was a much longer trip than other destinations, that the barreled beer would sit longer and sour more than others. Hence the origin of IPA's. There is a specific taste these beers deliver that is not possible in regularly fermented alcohols.

Real men drink IPA's because most basic bitches like yourself can't handle the strong taste they deliver,

Admit it. It's not because of hipsters, it's because it destroys your weak-as-fuck taste buds.

cat urine, it's the secret
taste an orval carefully, drink your cat's urine, then tell me you don't recognize the flavour

It IS the red pill fäm.

Then he's a closet cross-dresser. Sorry to break it to you bud. Does he have a "keep calm and Chive on" sticker on the back of his Jeep as well?

The only thing worth living for. Only pussy cucked pieces of shit nu-males disagree.

became alcoholic, decided to stop drinkin
i wouldnt get into it.

wine is a science you cuck. show me a study saying all wine tastes the same? it has an entire department at UC davis. I'm not saying there aren't $20 bottles that blow the fuck out of $200 bottles, I've had many of them. Expensive wine can find it's equal at $20 or a little more depending. I picked a $40 bottle of heitz 2012 out of a blind tasting that had $150 bottles. objectively saying there is no difference in wine only price is cucked.

Hahaha. I think I'll just trust you, waffle nigger.

>all this damage control over a shitty beer

now you really sound fuckin retarded

Wine, not beer. Beer increases estrogen and slows fat metabolism (makes you a fat cuck).
Wine increases libido and contains healthy HDL-beneficial antioxidants such as resveratol. Also contains flavanols that support your blood vessels. Wine is for men. Beer is for boys :)

wine is the white man's drink :^)

haram

It's shit but I still like it in moderate amounts. Too bad I very rarely get that really good feeling of drinking moderately and waking up feeling good. I usually drink too much.

>implying his man tits aren't a result of estrogenergic compounds found in high concentrations in hoppy beers

Fuck off with your "HURR DURR REAL MEN" bullshit.

Real men drink water and deal with their lives responsibly instead of fleeing into the comfort of an alcoholic stupor when they have thoughts that make them uncomfortable.

God you beer fags are so annoying, being a drunkard is never going to be cool, stop trying to make it cool.

I read about a theory that agriculture started because of beer brewing. Because alcohol kills bacteria and therefore people had a cleaner way to stay hydrated.

>dat strawman

I never said there are no differences in wine. My point was in regards to the original comment that said expensive wine is a meme in response to the user that said he only likes expensive wine.

If you like flavor X, then any wine with flavor X is going to taste good to you no matter if it's a $5 bottle or a $300 bottle.

Soil, age, vintage and method all make a difference. After all, you can white merlot wine from the same grape.
I'm not even being a ponce here. When my family tastes wine, I don't say anything about it of show the bottle. A 9 dollar wine might even be better that a more expensive one, I don't find much correlation between cost and how much I like the wine, but they won't all taste the same.

>Bourbon is shit.
Fuck off Yankee

It's a recreational drug, and like all recreational drugs it's degenerate and harmful to both the individual and society at large.

Also, why waste money drinking LITERAL POISON? It's like buying cosmetics in a video game with real money.

Don't fall for the liquid jew.

I started drinking around 6 nights a week for a few years

I now have absolutely crippling anxiety to where I can barely leave the house

>Rex Goliath
>5.99/bottle
>objectively delicious
If I'm paying more than 8 bucks for a bottle it'd better suck my dick or something because otherwise I'd say I'm paying extra for sprinkles

It makes the big pain into the little pain.

Falling for le exquisite wine meme
Good Goy, this 50$ bottle is made exactly like the 7/11 wine but the grapes were planted in another pile of dirt so it is totally worth it

nice scientific study you cited there senpai

Alcohol is for the weak willed that can't face their problems. Like all other drugs that effect the brain, it's an escape from the drinker's shitty reality.

its the blue pill

Sup Forums, can you guys talk me out of becoming an alcoholic? I've had a lot of misfortune happen to me the past couple months and last week I got extremely drunk to escape my problems. I don't want this to become a habit and I need someone to talk some sense into me.

I always suspect from people who dont drink.

>wahhh I can't use google

wine-searcher.com/m/2012/10/expensive-wines-taste-better-study

>he drinks non vintage wines

Don't take my word for it. Try it out for yourself.

Gives life some contrast.

>wine-searcher.com/m/2012/10/expensive-wines-taste-better-study

nice non-scientific study senpai

i actually think alcohol is a great way of fighting depression

who /whiterussian/ here?

Drink moderately and don't drink to get wasted.
Now what do i drink?
Whiskey, espescially smokey Scottish ones but that is rare.
I used to drink loads of beer back when i were highschool and pisswasser lagers were the shit.
Today i prefer to drink Stouts and Belgian ales and IPA when i drink beer.
Wine is good to have to the food imo.
Are you me? lmao