YFW the first female president in history (of a relevant western country) won't be a Clinton but a LePen

> YFW the first female president in history (of a relevant western country) won't be a Clinton but a LePen

You Frenchies are pretty cool after all

>of a relevant western country

Sure, and Canada is a super power

>who is shazabool o'khtrra

retard

You have a female president ? So shut up.

A made-up name.

Stay mad leaf

But Merkel exists, she's basically president.

>france
>relevant

It wuz a Merkel a long time ago actually.

Canada already just elected a female pm

A chancellor
A primer minister
Still a chancellor

>implying she wins
who is merkel

Good thing we're talking about presidents
A chancellor

What about PM May ?

Every Western country had a female prime minster. America is the only one that is all male.

sure buddy

A prime minister

>prime minster
> America
leaf education everyone

>america doesn't have a leader
French education

Don't plya with words you moron

The only thing you are relevant at is having niggers and muslims overrun your capital and still managing to claim superiority over others while losing a war to some rice niggers.

>when a shitty leftist meme becomes great

that neolib-globalist whoremongerer should be stricken from the history-books.

She is responsible for opening doors that have weakened the overall british market by reducing labour buying-power. Half the cancer of the EU we can actually attribute to this frigid cunt.

There is very real difference between a prime minister, a chancellor and a president.

Presidents, especially in France and USA, tends to have wider executive powers and more authority over the legislative (49.3)

keep praying.

who here /feminist/ ?
Women are better ruler than men, and its about time we, as a society free of hate and backward misoginy, allow them to become our leader. GO Le Pen !

Retard spotted...

I believe the qualifier was "relevant" western country

oy vey go, if you point out I directed state money to my wife you are misoginist!

t. Fillon

>president
>prime minister
look i know you like to shitpost but

President kek.
Get on my head of states level France.

SAY IT WITH ME DRUMPFKINS:

MADAME
A
D
A
M
E

He said relevant western country

ur thread makes no sense , theresa may and markel?

THATCHER, THERESA MAY, MERKEL

A prime minister and a chancellor, not presidents

PM, PM, Chancellor

>in history

Does she need a majority over 50% to become president or just a majority out of all the candidates, because I know nothing about France politics

Apparently many retards can't tell the difference between presidents and prime ministers.

There is many but one of the most obvious is this one:
> A party controls prime ministers
> A president controls parties

In UK, the party put in place the prime minister and, if needed, can replace it.

In France, the President can NOT be removed by anyone except for criminal matters (there's a weak procedure since 2007 but it was a political stunt by Chirac and is impossible)
or his own will.

So yeah, Tchatcher and May are NOT presidents. Chancellors like Merkel is even more complicated but she doesn't have the power of a presidential regime.

We had a female PM in 90s. She formed death squads and threw k*rds in pits of acid

She was a US puppet though

Presidents in France and the US have more power over the legislative....literally what?! Than who prime ministers?
You do realise that the prime minister is usually the leader of the major party in the legislature, you don't get more fucking power than that in the legislature son. Presidents a like a codpiece they're there for show, But hiding beneath is a small prick that can't actually do anything without getting approval from the legislature.

If she gets more than 50% of the votes in the first run she instantly become president, If she has less than 50% there's a 2nd run where, and it always happen, the different parties of the establishement team up and with the help of the media get something along the lines of 80%-20% in 2002, in 2016 you can expect a better score like 70-30 or 60-40 if we are very lucky.
We'll see, I still have faith but I know this trick so well.. :(

First turn she needs to be in the top 2
Second turn she needs 50%+

> You do realise that the prime minister is usually the leader of the major party in the legislature, you don't get more fucking power than that in the legislature son.
YES YOU DO, when you have the power to FIRE all the legislative power even if it's NOT your majority.

Kek president controls parties, umm nope. presidents are head of the executive and generally can't touch the legislature, so their parties can literally do whatever the fuck they want in the legislature and the pres can't do shit about it.
Oh and FYI the prime minister is always the head of the party in the Westminster system. So yea I think you got this completely fucking backwards user.

>Oh and FYI the prime minister is always the head of the party in the Westminster system
Yes, so if the majority chance, the PM goes bye bye. A french president can stay ALL his mandate even if his party lose, split or stop supporting him.

*changes