Lol stupid libtard, Trump isn't a fasci-

>Lol stupid libtard, Trump isn't a fasci-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ll-Ceh84aDY
chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/commentary/ct-chiraq-national-guard-perspec-0702-20150701-story.html
heyjackass.com/category/2016-stats/
youtube.com/watch?v=oz9ACrX-6Jw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THIRTY DAYS IN THE COOLER

HAIL TRUMP

>HEIL TRUMP, HEIL VICTORY

nothing more cringe than alt-reich retards

Theseniggersarefuckingmypropertyvalue.webm

And if he let it just continue then he'd be a racist who didn't care about black people.

>Wanting blacks to stop killing each other is facism
>Letting blacks kill each other is liberal.

OKAY THEN.

>fascism can be used for good

>this is what fascists actually believe

>liberals showing their true colors by wanting blacks to continue killing each other unchecked

The kind of mental gymnastics you retards need to believe in liberalism is pretty astounding.

8 MORE YEARS OF WINNING

Jeez user, you should stop overusing the fascism meme you seem to love so much.

what do you expect them to do? They have no hope, they live in slums and are constantly be controlled and push around by the white elite.

You want to control them even more and you think that will fix things?

>the state doesn't give a shit about its own citizens
>doesn't bother enforcing law
>shocked when the feds get involved

>push around by the white elite
Yeah, they're called Democrats.

why do you want black people to die so much?

OP wants all the killings in Chicago to continue

>if alabama doesn't let gays marry, I will send in the Feds!

>white elite
Come on now, we both know they're used by dems solely for their voting power.

>Sup Forumsspiracy every time Obongo opens his mouth
>"HES GONNA DECLARE MARTIAL LAW"
>"HE'S GONNA TAKE OUR GUNS AND RIGHTS AWAY"
>"BLACK HELICOPTERS, ITS FUCKING HAPPENING, WE ARE AT AN ORANGE"
>Trump actually threatens to impose martial law
>WEW THE MAD MAN. MAGA BABY. WE LOVE ISRAEL YEAH. BASED JEWS FTW.

>Want to give blacks a better and safer life
>omg I hate niggers helping them is literally anudda shoah
Hold your horses there Adolf

>federal prosecutors can already exercise discretion in prosecuting state cases which violate federal laws
>possession of a firearm as a convicted felon is one such crime
>Chicago is notorious for low convictions, low sentencing, and high recidivism
>a perfectly constitutional exercise of federal power which has been utilized on numerous occasions (Dylan Roof) is somehow now an act of fascism

Or, more realistically, you don't know what you are talking about.

>all these strawmen replies from butthurt fascists

I agree with you OP. These retards will defend Trump no matter what, they even support Israel now because Trump does LOL

>A board known for its anti Semitism
>Suddenly trumptards praise Israel
I can't wait for their god emperor to be thrown out of office

doesn't matter. stop and frisk is inherently racist

>implying that would be bad, in Chicago of all places

youtu.be/Ll-Ceh84aDY

Huge fucking problem in that 3rd world area. Outside of a very small section, the place is booming with business and infrastructure.

t. Black that escaped from Chitcongo

You're probably right. Best to let them kill each other and anyone unlucky enough to come in contact.

hail=/heil

SEND IN THE FEDS

statistics don't care about race, only truth

martial law
n.
1. Temporary rule by military authorities, imposed on a civilian population especially in time of war or when civil authority has broken down.
2. The law imposed on an occupied territory by occupying military forces.

MILITARY not FBI, try again.

Day of the Rake will come first.

Trump is not going anywhere.

>blurring out the likes and retweets

Triggered? Or fake screencap.

>knowledge of how the legal system functions is a straw man argument
>understanding what is and is not allowed under the Constitution is fascism

The only people against this, are people that have literally never seen the south side of Chicago.

>Support freedom loving incarnation of liberty, Ron 'Government Get Out REEEEEE' Paul in 2012 and before
>Go to this guy
when did Sup Forums go so wrong

there's literally nothing wrong with fascism though

Being black is a crime dumbfuck so stop and frisk isnt racist

Got any case law to back that up?

>implying that fascist is an insult

Remember when lefties used to call EVERYBODY racist who didn't agree with them? How did that work out for you?

For your sake, do you honestly want fascist to become a moderate or even celebrated term?

Sup Forums grew up. You should leave now and return when you too are at least 18 years of age.

Anyone who thinks Chicago isn't a massively fucked up city is probably just a lying Democrat who doesn't want to admit that they're at fault for what a horrible mess the place is.

We've been pulling numbers like that on shootings and murders for fucking ever, where's our bandwagon of feds? I would gladly welcome it.

Oh wait, we're not a state so we don't matter.

chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/commentary/ct-chiraq-national-guard-perspec-0702-20150701-story.html

Hahaha

heyjackass.com/category/2016-stats/

>being literal cuck by valuing your own liberty and actually begging for it to be taken away
Maybe you should be the one to grow up, cuckalam.

Everything has some element of fascism. Technically a police force is a little fascist because they enforce laws of the state. Doesn't mean that police work is wrong.

To be honest a lot of America's inner cities are practically warzones. Sending in the fed isn't a bad idea.

>mfw libtards think "sending in the feds" means Abrams tanks and Apache gunships will storm through South Chicago

He's probably going to designate a new ATF/FBI task force which he has every right to do, and frankly should. Already an average of two murders/day in the middle of a Chicago winter is absolutely ridiculous.

Please
ROBOCOP NOW

>kept in semi-feudal serfdom by Democrats
>pushed around by white elite
It checks out.

Imposing martial law on people because they support their constitutional rights isn't the same as instituting martial law because of war zone tier violence.

We dont care

I am not saying Chicago is not a shithole. But federal government intervening whenever they like is not a good thing and sets dangerous precedent.

Trump fascism is good though.

Lol stupid libtard, Trump still isn't a fascist
We aren't that lucky

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

So you're not a child, just severely autistic? Alright, whatever.

SEND CHICAGO MORE GUNS
That will fix it, it always does.

>sets dangerous precedent.

I'd say allowing open air drug markets, normalizing the deaths of children caught in crossfire, etc. are far more dangerous precedents that have already been set.

>nu/pol/ is now unironically shitting on tru/pol/

He should be sending in the National Gaurd desu

>Trump is a white elite
Guess he's a Democrat.

Retard

>stop and frisk is inherently racist
Really? Does the legislation specifically state that black people must be stopped and frisked at a higher rate than white people?

No, no it doesn't, so stop being retarded. Your grievance lies with the shoddy application of the policy, not the policy itself.

>all this autism

Go see a doctor.

Oh man, got us there. How dare we want progress and equality. We are such idiots

Mass redpill that was the 2016 election. It was swallowed en-masse

>When you take the "redpill" too hard by shoving it up your ass
What did you think was going to happen? This place has been crawling with shilling faggots for a while now, famalam.

Pretty sure the feds were already there, that's why there was a DOJ reprot to be released in the first place fucktard.

Treat gang members like terrorist insurgents. Have the national guard sweep them up like they did in iraq and afghanistan.

Build trump towers in place of the rubble.

>poor little dindus, they kill because they have no hope.

They're killing each other over garish shoes and drug turf you fucking idiot.

>poor people selling weed is as bad as ISIS

this is what racists believe, folks!

don't call them dindus, they're people

post-birth abortion, a wet dream of libs everywhere

>"send in the feds" inherently means he's going to declare martial law and enslave everyone in Chicago

Yeah wow Trump sure pushed around all those blacks by giving them jobs and supporting their civil rights over the decades. Fuck him, right?

Back to rebbit

>Sending the cops to stop daily murders and shooting
>Fascist
They really should remove all police and emergency services from Chicago.

I don't see it that way. State and local governments will fail on numerous ocassions. But why should the federal government be the one to determine when it's right to step in? If the situation gets terrible, let Chicago or Illinois request it or burn to the ground. Don't let gov't arbitrarily step in just because it feels it should.

Next time they might feel there are a bit wee too many whites living in West Virginia and decidde to bring that number down to national diversity quota levels.

youtube.com/watch?v=oz9ACrX-6Jw

dey wuz kangs!

What exactly is fascist about it?

Ever hear the saying "hail to the king" or "hail ceasar"?

It's not 'heil'. That's German.

Fuck off, nigger.

>people think this means anything other than pressuring the DoJ to prioritize prosecution in Chicago

>Instituting law in a lawless land is facist

You don't understand the corruption in Illinois.

>If the situation gets terrible, let Chicago or Illinois request it or burn to the ground

We live in America, not Mexico.

We will help our people, whether or not they want it.

>Trump won't send the army to occupy Chiraq
Add it to the list.

That's why I drive 90+mph when I'm going through a nigger neighborhood.

Had to get off the expressway for gas once in a bad neighborhood. Every single nigger eyed me down. A cop was about to pull into the gas station I was at. I was pretty relieved, but right before he turned in he threw on his lights and sirens and sped off. Probably to a shooting.

Chicago fag here
It's funny how he have extremely strict gun laws and that doesn't help. I know plenty of people with guns.
Yesterday while I was talking on the phone outside of the mall some nignog thought I said something to her and tried getting all defensive. I didn't even look at the fat nigger.
I believe Chicago's problems are gangs, drugs, and idiotic uneducated niggers.

Absolutely classic image m8

>and supporting their civil rights over the decades
must be why he was sued over housing back in the 80's

Nice to agree with yourself there.
>Doesn't know what ID's are
kek.

a dem policy in a dem city in a dem state...

but the right is fascist...

really roasting my kikes there

>he actually believes this

Because the Constitution allows for Congress to pass legislation regulating interstate commerce and the wholesale destruction of a city by means of improper criminal justice has ramifications extending beyond its walls. Understanding this, legislation has been passed under the full authority and sanction of the constitution as has been interpreted by multiple different Supreme Courts which allows for the prosecution of crimes believed to be the result of, or a factor that influences, interstate commerce. Thus allowing for the protection of other states and cities from the idiotic and incompetent actions of their neighbors.

>be 2011
>be depressed high school kid because rejected again
>have friends but don't really hangout with them much
>spend hours upon hours everyday walking in the sun
>get depressed waking up every morning because I wish I had died in my sleep
>still lift every night but see no purpose in life
>one day see all these "arrow in the knee memes" on the internet
>from a game named Skyrim
>have never played an Elder Scrolls or Bethesda game before, only FPS with my buddies online
>buy it during Christmas break of 2011
>most amazing and comfy experience ever
>the open world
>the exploration
>the music
>the adventure
>spend the next 3 years playing it until I've discovered all there is to see in Skyrim
>tfw I will never experience the joy of playing Skyrim again for the first time

one of my favorite games no doubt

also OP is a fag

Being sued doesn't prove guilt, y'know.

Well, okay. I just believe that this is wrong in principle and might be abused.

>We will help our people, whether or not they want it.
Exactly. As I said, next time the government might help free southern dindus from their white raciss neighbours opressing them.

wtf are you even ranting on about

>25 days into 2017
>Already 228 shootings and 42 killings in chicago
>Obongo didn't care
>Trump uses the Martial law to stop niggers from killing each other instead of having cops as bait
If this is facism
I like it