RARE
A
R
E

Hahaha

#OpenBorderForIsrael

Fuck

>taking in children
WOW such a sacrifice, what are the children going to do, call you ugly meany face?

Snip their dicks, Jew 'em up, and turn 'em into fighting men attacking Syria.

HAHAHAHHAAHA

ya forgot they are syrian "children"

TEAR DOWN THIS WALL

OP's id : el suck cock

Your id : Dick

>Children

REFUGEES WELCOME YOU FILTHY KIKE

... but even in the rare event they really are younger than 20

one fucking syrian is a bunch too many

Soon

hahahaha fucking kikes can't wait to cut their dicks up

why
who do you think gave the old Don the idea

if it wasn't for the USA and UK, your disgusting race would be extinct and the world would be better for it.

Moaning about syrians won't change the fact that you aren't like us and never will be, Shekberg finkelhoff.

Now that i think about it those children are in some serious danger now

shekelstein co-opting white supremacist memes. TO THE OVEN!

take a seat right there

>implying you wont brainwash the shit out of them and make them good goys

youi're on the winning side again rabbi

>implying they won't be mk-ultra'd and used to shoot up a french theatre as a false flag to stir anti-muslim sentiment in the west that (((they))) benefit from

>trump is president for 5 days
>isreal is taking in refugees

Fuckin weird timeline

Take notice Israel is taking only children.

>100 refugees
>Germany is aiming for millions because of kike trickery
Wew lad

Oy vey, I support this!

and if it wasn't for your bellend limey faggot imperialism and drug dealing, China would never have become hostile to Europe and pro-communist, North Korea would have never existed, and neither would Syria, Jordan and Lebanon

I hate you faggot cottaging marmite lubricated shit eating islamd monkey way more than I fucking hate germans. in fact, if you bastards wouldn't have been the arab little cuck bitches and wouldn't have forbate entry to Israel with the white paper of 1939, Hitler would have just shipped us here without having to kill a single one and there would be 90% less communist (((jews))) in Europe and nobody would have bothered erasing white european nationalism. Basically, literally every single fucking problem plaguing the first today is your fucking fault, maybe France too but they are a very fucking distant second. I hope to Kek that you chinless cowards die out faster than the swedes, you fucking sheep shagging twat

>Snip their dicks

They're Syrians... their dicks are already snipped.

Anyway, I wouldn't care if the West took in Syrian orphans. Raise 'em as reverse-Janissaries.

At this point in time Israel has not yet learned how to be multicultural. And I think we are going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Israel is not going to be the monolithic society it once was in the last century. Sup Forums is going to be at the center of that. It’s a huge transformation for Israel to make. They are now going into a multicultural mode and Sup Forums will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role and without that transformation, Israel will not survive.

>timesofisrael.com/israel-to-take-in-100-orphaned-syrian-children-as-refugees/

So... Why are you taking only children? For your sick ritual child sex sacrifices? What's wrong with the women or the adult men?

Good post
>tfw even the jews would have been happy and prosperous with a Hitler victory

they're arabs
it doesn't matter who they are or how old they are, they should stay in their shit countries instead of stinking up others

they have no fucking place here in a first world nation at all, middle east or not

If it wasn't for our country you would all be extinct and the world would be 1000 times better. You are scum and you must by now know it, parasite.

Chinless? Have you ever seen what the typical like looks like? Shut the fuck up Fagin.

Why have your disgusting people been slaughtered in droves everywhere you have lived?

Why do no population EVER trust you?

Why do all the countries near you hate you?

Why do your repugnant diaspora encourage muslim invasion elsewhere but refuse to admit foreigners at home?

Its hilarious. Everyone other than cuckservatives and jews fucking hate jews.

so true, so true.

This.

why dont you 'semites' stay in Israel? It would make everything better and would probably slightly delay your extermination.

>itbegins.png

inb4 its real children and the children go missing

>israel-to-take-in-100-orphaned-syrian-children-as-refugees
>100 children
calm your tits shlomo, eurpean countries take in thousands of adult men

Did he just stab that kike in the head?!

Shut it down, the heretics know!

>100
>children

When 1,000 big male straight African dindus show up at your door, don't say we didn't tell you so

silly nigger you are in their country

not so fucking funny now is it Moshie

Enjoy your "New" Israelis

ISRAEL YES!

Israel needs refugees to increase their birthrate and help the economy.

Don't be shy Shlomo. You gonna get enriched.

Next no more gibs for Kikistan unless you meet your quota of rapefugees.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Fuck you Schlomo

They going to work at our fukin gold mines son

Don't worry these (((children))) are undercover mossad agents returning home after helping ISIS.

>be 2011
>be depressed high school kid because rejected again
>have friends but don't really hangout with them much
>spend hours upon hours everyday walking in the sun
>get depressed waking up every morning because I wish I had died in my sleep
>still lift every night but see no purpose in life
>one day see all these "arrow in the knee memes" on the internet
>from a game named Skyrim
>have never played an Elder Scrolls or Bethesda game before, only FPS with my buddies online
>buy it during Christmas break of 2011
>most amazing and comfy experience ever
>the open world
>the exploration
>the music
>the adventure
>spend the next 3 years playing it until I've discovered all there is to see in Skyrim
>tfw I will never experience the joy of playing Skyrim again for the first time

one of my favorite games no doubt

also OP is a fag

one day shekelstein, we will make up for our mistake of siding against Hitler. 6 million more

Israel will be culturally enriched.

>sacrifice
Now you're starting to understand

>100
Disgusting and racist. You cant call yourself a country until you take in atleast 100000

they just need more shabos goyim

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

oy vey! no antisemitism german! dont be so fucking hitlerian!

didn't you know that you have to live in permanent shame because of the (((holocaust)))???

SILLY GOY!

dont forget to donate half of your penis to the local rabbi goy, to repay for what your people did!!

Look at them. They need some healthy genetical diversity. There is no way around it.

>implying they aren't about to be trained for the next bataclan shooting (((they))) blame on muslims

>not having morrowind be your childhood game

enjoy a lifetime of stunted intellectual growth

"""children"""
I bet they're grown ass men
those are the only refugees ive ever seen

How dare you goy?!

Nice. I hope more of you shekelgrabbers get stabbed.

>tfw you're not a superkike
my fucking sides OP

kek

>when you jew so hard you jew yourself

You deserve every ill, parasite.

The jews will rape and kill these kids like they do in Hollywood.

because, you inbred sub human arsewipe, you were the ones that imported jews in the first place with a specific goal in mind of using them as a middle man to go around the church's ban on usury toward fellow christians
instead of lending money directly to peasants and get excommunicated by the papacy, you would import jews, give them a sum of money so that they would lend the money out for you with interest, and then tax them over their "profits" as if the money magically popped up in the jew's hands
and naturally prohibited jews from working fields or joining guilds by law so that they would utterly depend on your willingness to keep them alive and protect them from the mob

but all of this is moot, you cuckold fuck
your country is fucking dead, festering and infested with pakis, arabs and dindus
in fact
the only non-muslims that can help you save the shit remains of what you unironically manage to call great britain by keeping non muslim birth rates high are the fucking POOS.
seriously, the british need the fucking indians to save them. how fucking sad is that

Actually I heard Israel agreed to accept 1.000 Syrian refugees.
Isn't it great 10.000 refugees will avoid the harsh travel and just move over the border to safety!

We should quickly share the news about the 100.000 refugees accepted by Israel on the social medias before they change their mind!

oy vey! Watch they dont get angry and mass starve your population reznov!

You can't forget that the goyim are lesser than the chosen people!

>typical like looks like
lol jew got the anglo rattled.

Cant help being an eternal anglo desu.

Enjoy your enrichment

youtube.com/watch?v=lKDeyuM0-Og

The kike is right. If it wasn't for fucking Charlemagne joining the satanic jewish cult and allowing them in we wouldn't be in this fucking problem. You retarded anglos are what allowed this parasite power in our lands in the first place.

Your days are numbered, Goldstein

No one supports Israel anymore, not the left, not the right, not the center. You have precisely one friend in this world, us. Enjoy it while you can, youre on your own VERY soon.

How the fuck is this timeline real? How are the joos allowing this to happen? I've never been more happy. Thank you Sup Forums! :3

FAKE NEWS!
Jew pretending to be like the rest.

what does a pokemon have to do with jews or the uk?

imagine someone importing a jew LMFAO. from where? your own land? oh right you nasty fuckers cant actually build or maintain one on your own.
you go anywhere prosperous, sink your teeth in and start sucking
the pattern is too obvious
into the oven, please

>it's your fault we're literally the sons of satan with massive hook noses and got the US involved in both wars

fuck off kike, ps the holocaust didn't happen

Fuck, just imagine — we lost like 50 million (!!!) Russians/Ukrainians/Belorussians in the first half of the XXth century, first so they could rule over us, and then to protect them from Nazis. Fucking hell mate.

haha the country with the most jews got the candidate that jews voted against

OPEN BORDERS FOR ISRAEL

>just been called sub-human by a jew
>called
>sub-human
>by a
>jew

>A FUCKING JEW

FEELS GR8 M8

Ever heard of occams razor sheklefein? What if instead of your elaborately connected explanation of things, your people are simply parasitic hateful rodents?

The only country which care about you just voted to feed you to the dogs.

Every day that goes by with the Iranian regime intact is another day your disgusting race comes closer to being wiped off the earth. And Donald Trump is the end for you because he isn't going to attack syria or iran. Goodbye Ari Feinberg. Tick-tock, the 60 foot persian cock is inbound.

>Goodbye Ari Feinberg. Tick-tock, the 60 foot persian cock is inbound.

obvious mudslime is obvious

You better be right or I'm adopting two orphans, taking them to a vacation in Sweden and leaving them there.

This will memed and re-memed until those exact words are seared into the mind of every human on earth and those minds will comply.

Yes that makes sense.
The most twisted thing is the right thing when it comes to the jews.