HATE ISLAM THREAD

I hate Islam, I hate muslims, I hate them with a passion. If you are like me, please join in, I will insult and curse islam and muslims in this thread.

Firstly, all muslims go to hell.

Jesus was the lord and saviour, the messiah, we are all sinners, we need forgiveness. If you don't have Jesus, in this day and age, when information is readily availiable at your fingertips. You will roast eternally in hell.

But muslims will get one worse. Because they preach that Jesus was not messiah, not of emaculate conception, they are blasphemers. There is a special place in hell, where every muslim who ever died suffers right now! With the cocks of devils jammed inside their every orifice.

they have to go back

We're ready for final boss

It's only the beginning! Btw, I see you're from Israel, have you heard about Jesus, our lord and saviour? I want to save you from roasting eternally in hell, you're full of sin and need the forgiveness of the messiah. I must warn you, you will burn etenrnally in hell if you don't believe in Jesus. You have now been warned, you have no excuse. If you don't convert, you will be burned!

>Muslims are blasphemers

I want to dwelve further on this point. You see, islam is a religion concieved entirely out of evil. Their "prophet", Muhammad was a chomo, this is short for child molestor. He got himself a six year old sex slave, the girl was named Aisha, who he relentlessly raped her entire life, when he was not busy chopping of heads and being the original ISIS.

Fuck Muhammed! Son of a thousand whores! The spawn of the semen of hundreds of pigs. I shit on islam, I shit on a train of muslims, kaabaa, their scholars, their leaders and with their prophet as the conductor. I shit on that train!

Any true christian knows that saying Jesus isn't messiah means you're doomed. You will go to hell, every muslim man, woman and child who has ever died is roasting in hell because of Muhammeds actions. But Muhammed is in a special place in hell, with suffering so great that it makes the rest of hell look like a cakewalk. Muhammed is Satan's personal cock sleeve.

Daily reminder that christianity is nothing but islam without veils

Allah pig

I have found that the one thing muslims really hate is when you make fun of islam. I want to share some of my muslims insults with you. These are made to hit them where it hurts.

>Do you know why muslims often wear Alladin pants? You know, those baggy pants with holes for legs in them?
>It is because they believe that Muhammed will be reborn by a man. So they wear it to be ready, in case they all of a sudden had to give birth to the prophet.
>I guess, now a days, most muslims wear jeans.
>Maybe their prophet was reborn, but the man who gave birth to him didn't notice and flushed him down the toilet?
>Imagine that! "I am the great prophet of islam! Here I come!" Then just getting flushed right down the toilet.
>Maybe it was one of those black muslims, typical black man, always running away from being a father.

Do Christians ALSO destroy neighborhoods, roam around in packs and gang rape people in your country?

No. Thats just Muslim trash. The same that you either are, or a worthless cuck for trying to pretend your country hasnt become a shithole since it forgot Christianity and embraced Islam.

Fuck. You.

when you see them in your supermarket, toss a package of bacon in their cart

Islam isn't even a religion. Muhammed is just the anti-christ who sat down with satan in cave and he helped him write the quran, in exchange for having sex with a minor, because Muhammed was a pedophile.

You should hate shitskins who happen to be Muslim, not Islam.

Islam is a bluepill version of NatSoc.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Here is another laugh at muslims expense:

>Whenever I buy my honey, I always get it from this old muslim fellow at the mall.
>Because I know he has the freshest product.
>Hell, his wife and daughter is even still wearing the full on bee-keeper suit.

douuble duubs

Pure, unadulterated evil.

I have figured out that muslims don't like being made fun off, they especially don't like to be called gay. Sometimes I post, pretending to be a gay muslim.

>It's hard being gay and muslim.
>But at least I can sit the furthest back in the mosque.
>You know, get a look on all the nice ass in the room.
>Before I bend down towards Mecca.

Another one I usually do is this:

>It's so hard to be muslim and gay.
>I am so in love with my best friend.
>But I have to hide it.
>We grew up togehter.
>At least I can look foreward to traveling to Mecca with him.
>Dance around the kaabaa with him.
>Hold his hand.
>Then as we move in to kiss the stone I might accidentally kiss his neck
>It is a huge crowd, mistakes happen.

The polgbt tactic still works. They rage hard and strong over shit like this.

I love you israel, its a big world and youre the only one we see as a brother

Muslims are pretty intolerant of being made fun of in general. You don' have to try hard to provoke them, they take the bait easily. Stupid sand people.

Here is one thing I can post, when pretending to be muslim.

>Having lived a long life as muslim.
>I'm proud to not have lost my humour.
>Some times when I sit on first row in a mosque
>I still let one rip before we all face Mecca.
>Yes, so that the man behind me has to dive head in first into my smelly farts.
>Insh Allah

Its a frenchie, dont get mad at it. Its in his blood to be europes greatest dissapointment.

One nation under one white flag

Guys!

What is a muslim blowjob?

It's when you shout "allahu ackbar!" and blow yourself up in the air!

kek, what is censored on his shirt?

maybe this?

One can never point out that the prophet of islam is a pedophile chomo enough.

ASK.THEM.ABOUT.AISHA!

they need to realize fear of consequences....they will never stop persecuting, their evil is too great. A false religion propagated by a false prophet...the whole thing was a massive fail until the false prophet changed his ideology into that of death cult......

they all complain they won't rest till the whole world "submits". lies.....they will kill each other out of hand for the slightest provocation or when the "imam" declares some group to be evil....

>Trump which is literally in bed with the saudis
>doing anything against mecca

top thread/10

Mass molestation and grooming gangs made me loathe Islam and anyone who is a part of this Arab cult.

They're pretty intolerant of fun in general, I wish we'd deport all of the cunts.