Mesopotamia WASN'T the cradle of civilization

Danube Valley actually.

knowledgenuts.com/2015/07/18/mesopotamia-may-not-be-the-cradle-of-civilization/

>"For many years, we believed that Mesopotamia was the “cradle of civilization” because the oldest evidence of a written language was found there. However, archaeologists have discovered the Dispilio tablet in Greece which dates to 5260 BC. More recently, they’ve also found tablets in the Danube Valley that appear to contain a written language. Those tablets date to 5500 BC. A debate rages among archaeologists as to whether these Danube Valley symbols are decorations or a written language. If found to be the world’s oldest written language, it would mean that, as far as we know, civilization began in the Danube Valley, not Mesopotamia."

Also should probably mention those Bosnian Pyramids as well.

Balkans FTW.

Other urls found in this thread:

knowledgenuts.com/2015/07/18/mesopotamia-may-not-be-the-cradle-of-civilization/
geacron.com/home-en/?&sid=GeaCron25570
helenastales.weebly.com/blogue/the-megalithic-cave-in-kabardino-balkaria-mountains
youtube.com/watch?v=EWW1uLX3ClY
vestnikkavkaza.net/news/tourism/18063.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

piss off bru with your shitty pre-civilization meme

but here is a bump for you

Come on, OP, we all know there was no civilization before white people came along.

WE

also this would make sense in some way as anything left behind from a civilization after a few thousand years tends too disintegrate

take the Tarim mummies for example a branch of the celtic tribes that migrated to china around the time of the first appearances of the early river civilizations from the chinks. the only thing left of them is their mummified corpses and their technology they gave to the region of the Gobi desert such as the invention of the chariot

central and nothern europe couldn't be the cradle of civilization, it was simply too cold to start a civilization there at that time

PS hyperborea shitters should kill themselves

>Tarim mummies
>a branch of the celtic tribes

WUZ

well they did have red hair and their DNA says their related. They probably went eat and split from the main celts who migrated west Europe when all the whites were leaving the steppes of Asia and the Caucus mountains. Of course we have a hard time knowing this as the chinese government has done its best to cover this all up

WE

>knowledgenuts.com/2015/07/18/mesopotamia-may-not-be-the-cradle-of-civilization/

WHITE PEOPLE FOR THE WIN

They were literally blond White people, obvious proof that the original Indo Europeans were White/European. Don't bullshit, Italybro.

HUNGARIANS

ITT blue pilled faggots
Civilization started millions and millions of years ago. Civilizations with much better technology then we have now. They simple died and all traces of them have been lost to time. Modern civilizations don't usually build things to last.

Modern Magyars=/=Ancient Magyars

topkek

*CARPATHIANS

yeah but it has fuck all to do with Celts who are a later western phenomena
and while they were Europid they wouldn't genetically be very close to Europe, at least not west Europe and actual Celtic peoples, rather at best close to north-east Euros

This shit right here is on the border of Russia and Georgia.

You tell me, lads. You tell me.

> claim
> no proof or even an argument

It's a god damn shaft.

>and while they were Europid they wouldn't genetically be very close to Europe, at least not west Europe and actual Celtic peoples, rather at best close to north-east Euros
idk man, the mummies had similar phenotypes and scientists were able to determine their relational to celts by dna. One would argue there is a strong relation here.

>well they did have red hair

Mummy hair color =/= actual hair color.

The mummification process often changes hair color. There are Egyptian and Amerindian mummies with red/light brown hair too due to this.

no fucking clue what it is, those walls and camera looking upwards? ceiling and floor very close to each other? how would tha tbe a city?

the relation with Celts would certainly be there given their Indo-European speak, but it's more like a common ancestry rather than one being derived from the other
notice that Celtic cultures are heavily associated with Y-DNA R1b, while those eastern steppe folks were usually chiefly R1a

Daedalus maze?

Thing is it's not meant to be a city, it looks like an advanced mine but from thousands of years ago. It would need modern machinery.

King Tut had European gene admixture and Ramses actually had red hair.

Whats with all the discoveries and changes in history lately? Are we onto something? I mean i got a feeling that something shocking is about to be revealed to us pretty soon

Well no it runs straight down.

I mean that is understandable, it is just that when I did research on this, I kept finding that the scientists found a strong relation to celts, so there must be a strong direct lineage here. granted they could be part of a greater tree of euro tribes

literally a balkan meme that is being pushed by some whackjob bosnian muzzie "historian" who is trying to prove they wuz egyptians n shiet.nobody believes this, not even the muzzies(and they believe a lot of crazy shit, believe me).

Then explain the pyramids?

OP BTFO

sorry but what pyramids? you really thing that there would be pyramids just lying there around without anyone exploring them?

Little more for ye

As far as ancient stone work goes. This is some of the craziest I've ever seen.

I have seen nothing compelling about these things. Some dude digs around in a hill. Calls it a pyramid. Why is there any reason to believe these are man-made in their entirety, and not just a case of some rodent pretending to be kangz?

it's a fucking hill that resembles a pyramide.bosnia is full of hills, it just happened that one kinda looks like a pyramid.

looks like some kind of mine shaft

>it's a fucking hill that resembles a pyramide.bosnia is full of hills, it just happened that one kinda looks like a pyramid.
said the serb as he desperately tried to prove to OP that those smelly bosnians could have no pre-historic civilization

>He doesn't believe Antarctica was Atlantis

what have the macedonians been inventing again?

you are a lost case my friend

I'm just memeing friend

>King Tut had European gene admixture
Source?

We wuz cradle of civilization and shiet

t. Jovan Deretic

nothing wrong

>they call themselves bosniaks, not bosnians,because bosnian refers to everyone in the "country", muslim or not.
>"bosniaks" are either converted serbs and croats, and serbs and croats moved here in the 7th century.kys nigger

Communists buried and destroyed the archeological site in Vinca.

Really marinates the noodle.

Ok but why did they destroy it??

Dude you have ever been to Bosnia.

It's literally all hills and mountains except northern RS

Some have a funny shape.

>central and nothern europe
>Bosnia

Huh wow

Because he didn't want to say Turkic top kek

Don't worry Sup Forums, you will have to accept the truth soon enough

All these pics seem to show natural cracks in the rock structure, straight lines aren`t common in nature but they occur, especially in ice and rocks with crystal structure.

storage of something?, ancient bunker? the walls are too "pretty"

Sauce on pic

Top jej my friend. This one ain't natural.

Actually there is some proof of an ancient civilization that may be older than the ME civilizations but the proof is located around Ukraine-Romania.

Any pics of tools or other man-made artifacts found there?

>WE

The idea of pre-ice age advanced civilisations is impossible as fossil fuel reserves were untapped

That is the dumbest shit I've ever read.
>untapped
is literally only our definition of "how we found stuff"

>>Dude you have ever been to Bosnia.
yeah i actually lived there last summer in Mostar

also I was memeing

Fossil fuel is primitive technology you idiot

Ancients used crystal technology

geacron.com/home-en/?&sid=GeaCron25570

How the fuck do you use a piece of rock as an energy source?

ah sorry I thought I forgot I was on a board full of retards

Tarim mummies had mostly red/brown hair, not blond. The blond gene and the red-hair gene are different genes.

Also, the original Indoeuropeans, the proto-Indoeuropeans of the Yamnaya culture, were mostly brown eyed and brown haired and their dominant Y-Haplogroup was the R1b. They were still white, but not blond or at least not a blond-dominant population.

>The genetic basis of a number of physical features of the Yamnaya people were ascertained by the ancient DNA study conducted by Haak et al. (2015), Wilde et al.(2014), Mathieson et al. (2015) : they were genetically tall (phenotypic height is determined by both genetics and environmental factors), overwhelmingly dark-eyed (brown), dark-haired and had a skin colour that was moderately light, though somewhat darker than that of the average modern European.

They probably looked like the typical dark eyed and dark haired Western European, think of people like Oswald Mosley, the "anglo" meme.

What did they see?!?

They're not merely pieces of rock. It's said that great pyramid of giza had a big crystal rock on top of it

Your computer, phone, TV etc all have quartz crystals in it. If it wasn't for quartz, we wouldn't have any of these technologies and this is just quartz crystal. We're using a very primitive approach to crystal technology compared to the ancients

Make sure that you know what you're talking about before next time you embarrass yourself you shit teethed cunt

There wouldn't be any. The current theory is that it's a ventilation shaft. Most experts seem to think that the cave is man-made. I can link ya a youtube video and some articles if ya want.

Honestly you sound like the crazy one here, not him.

Those are mineshafts from the 1600s.

Sure, gimme links, it reminds me of Yonaguni, strange rock formation possibly man-made.

Yes, it's true: what's summarily called Old Europe or Danubian Culture (i.e. the very similar regional cultures of Vinča, Tisza, Cucuteni-Trypillia, Lengyel etc.) might be the oldest "civilization", depending on the exact definition of that word.

However this has nothing to do with the Bosnian "pyramids" which are nothing but a big scam.

Actually it's 100% impossible that these cultures built pyramids, because the archaelogical evidence we have points to very egalitarian societies, absent of any ruling classes (aristocracy or priests): graves of that time come with pretty much equally rich burial goods. No social stratification = no need/means to waste enormous resources on one person's grave.

We live in a slave world, probably part of a galactic empire or a simulated dimension or both. Maybe it's in the outer edge of the empire's borders so """Gods""" come and go in certain periods of time. Sumerians were probably right-ish but we don't have all their records so we don't know for sure. Also probably we're not natives to this beautiful planet or it was a colony of us. There was another planet that got rekt into pieces and formed the belt. We might be from there or Mars

There were countless ancient civilizations for millions of years, both human and non-human. This (((civilization))) will also end and we might actually see it before the next cycle begins

Everything we know about official history and religion is %99 bullshit. Pyramids are thousands of years old, there were great wars both on ground and the skies fought with high-tech weapons. Some deserts in the world are actually result of these weapons

Dinosaurs probably didn't got extinct, they evolved and became humanoid-like. There are beings living in earth, they might be human or not

Also Turks are white

Trips of truth wasted on the biggest lie humanly conceivable
>Also Turks are white

helenastales.weebly.com/blogue/the-megalithic-cave-in-kabardino-balkaria-mountains

youtube.com/watch?v=EWW1uLX3ClY

vestnikkavkaza.net/news/tourism/18063.html

If you can look past the shitty translation it's an interesting read. Hitler's occult researchers were interested in the area. as well.

TELL ME ABOUT OUR ANTEDILUVIAN PAST Sup Forums

Tell me about the various hominid species we walked with in the ancient past. Tell me about the Nephilim. Why was out past hidden from us?

"Climate change" is real, but also a distraction and that we are at the end of an ice age, and going forward the ice caps over the poles will melt, revealing the ancient secrets of Antartica.

What happened to the World Trees? Is the sky slowly falling on us because they're gone?

>be turkish
>spend 400 years living in medieval quagmire of boyraping and impaling peasants
>become joke of entire modern world
>genocide
>deny genocide
>collapse
>now claim to be enlightened european nation and worthy member of EU
>government actually has attempted military coup against it in 2016
>nation is populated by utter, utter retards who believe in this fictional shit

Shut the fuck up Uthman bin Towelhead

That's horseshit. Civilization mesepotamia began well before 5500 BC. Civilization is around 10,000 years old. Regardless, western civilization stems from the Greeks, and they absolutely did get the ideas required for civilization from the middle east.

It is very likely that a sea-faring coastal society existed up until the end of the ice age 10k years ago. They appear to have had a system of navigation that allowed them to travel East West using the Giza pyramids (which could be much older than generally acknowledged) and the wobble of the Earth's axis as their version of Greenwich Mean Time.

There is lots of evidence that they were extremely advanced navigators and appear to have influenced both the Egyptians and South American societies. Examples of the evidence include composite maps from unknown sources developed in the middle ages that show islands and land mass that exactly fits the ice-age 12,000 years ago. Many of the islands and costs seen on these maps have only been confirmed to exist recently (as they are under water).

Further, there is a strange style of 'jigsaw' construction that shows up in many parts of the world and appears to date back tens of thousands of years. There are also a lot of submerged ancient cities of the coasts of many countries around the Mediterranean and Africa. It's even likely that this civilization was what Plato referred to as Atlantis in his writing on traditions from Egypt (South Americans also speak of 'Atlan' in the same way as he decribes Atlantis).

>protip - this is all absolute and complete horseshit, and you're retarded.

Why do you deny the truth?

WE

>no need/means to waste enormous resources on one person's grave
There's no real evidence pyramids were designed as mausoleums or that housing the dead was their primary function.

Actually it is probably earlier than 10,000 years old especially when you consider cave art that was so advanced it accurately captured fauna in true perspective which wasn't achieved until the 17th century.

I'd say Greeks had a mixture of influences and were capable of writing long before they adopted the phoenician alphabet.

Writing isn't the only part of civilization you fucking mong.

it isn't the truth, if we take ONE presumption of the many made in this statement, that these people had open sea-faring vessels, it already falls on its head. Boats couldn't reliably traverse open waters until around 1200 BC and it still wasn't ideal.

New Silent Hill release? Looks kind of gay desu

There is plenty of evidence to suggest they were robbed though, and if we take evidence of luxurious tombs being robbed in the valley of the kings then its easy to imagine the original occupants were moved to secret locations after robbing or literally stolen. Strangely enough just in the time between Napoleon surveying Egyptian ruins and the archaeological excavations of the early 20th century a lot of the ruins had been pillaged or destroyed.

Never said that, however the Greeks possesed pretty much all the hallmarks of civilization before the oriental influence. Stop reading Childe.

WE

>ignore no serbia vpn

mind boggling how the world may have looked back then
bump, i miss these threads

>Ancients used crystal technology
i spit my drink out

It's cut into bedrock. So, prob not.

Atlantis was still above water and there was also civilization on Antarctica.
Human civilization goes back far longer than (((they))) say it does