What It's like to win

I've kept track of what trump has done.
You tell me if anything is unconstitutional.
In only 5 days, he has.
>Left tpp
>renegotiating nafta
>deregulated suppressors
>mexico city policy reinstated
>immigration from 7 muslim countries outright banned, legal or not - iran, iraq, libya, somalia, sudan, syria, and yemen
>wall building commenced jan 25th 2017
>threatens chicago that if they don't get their violent crime under control, he will send feds to do it
>removed federal funding from all sanctuary cities
>hired 5000 more border patrol agents
>tripled the amount of ICE employees (unrelated to border patrol)
God bless this country.
Everyone follow suit.
I'm looking at you Netherlands, France, and Germany.
Elect Geert, Le Pen, and Frauke.
For the love of god, follow in ous glorious foot steps.
My liberal coworkers are STILL in denial.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=loFrGRDmJ8U
youtube.com/watch?v=eK76SIygVBo
youtube.com/watch?v=S4lPowGtxEY
military.com/daily-news/2017/01/22/silencer-business-booms-as-deregulation-bill-heads-for-debate.html
thetrace.org/2016/11/trump-reciprocity-concealed-carry-gun-licenses-utah/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also, these happened.
>youtube.com/watch?v=loFrGRDmJ8U
>youtube.com/watch?v=eK76SIygVBo

STOP SPAMMING YOUR NIGGERSHIT THREAD ASSWIPE.

First 4 Geert

except none of those things have even happened yet, faggot. this is literally what every new president does when they get into office. They sign a bunch of executive orders. There is no indication whether any of these orders will actually be put into practice. now you can go back to plebbit.

What, do you hate your new god now?
Fuck off commie.

Is that guy really an indonesian kike claiming to be a Dutch Nationalist?

serious question: you are about 12 years old, right?

Sending federal troops to control Chicago is basically an act of war against the American people.

Fuck off. He will save NL.
1 month I'll be 21.
It's winterbreak right now from college, and it's my day off, so... I'm just shitposting.
We control the senate faggot, get ready for it to happen.

based geertje

Quite astouding really.

Trump is making The World Great Again in, like, the very first week of his government.

I wonder how the MAYNSTREEM MEDIER is faring right now in the US. They must be literally melting.

I said feds, not federal troops.
It's within his power to do so, without calling for marshal law.
Again, not homeland security or the national guard. Just suits that will fix the nigger situation.

you have no idea how our government works and just got into Sup Forums because of "le epic meme candidate"

>WE WUZ SENATE N SHIET

I've been here since 2011...
And Sup Forums since 2013...

newfag

tax paid 16662819917272 km wall lol

>Left tpp
How do you leave something you aren't in?

You also forgot he restarted forcing those pipelines onto the people.

I'd rather build one expensive wall, then pay welfare to spics for 100 years.
It'll pay for itself in less than 6 months.

Does his cranium need to be that big to store all the racism ?

Literally nothing wrong with liking your own people than people of a foreign nation.
Prove me wrong.

is this going to affect people who live here legally, but happen to live in a sanctuary city. not my fucking fault this liberal city chose to support mexicans, i worked hard for these neetbux

Yes it is going to affect the whole city.

Americans aren't a people. Very easy to trace your roots back to an actual nation.

You mean the ones that the routes got moved for?

Correct me if I'm wrong, thats what ive heard

fuckkkkkkk. thanks for the info man, guess its time to move.

so good to hear these things. I am afraid for trump tho...these powers in the world are strange and far reaching.....

its a shame these seem so drastic, due to how extreme obama became....

I'm looking forward to more good things form his teams.....

but these globalist, secular, humanist, liberal, democratic , illuminati SJW's will never give up....trump has merely bought the USA some time......

It will either need congressional support or get shot down by the courts anyway. May even simply be unconstitutional as federal government is meant to be balanced in how it deals with states.

>2011

Keep lurking newfag you are still not ready

Do you know what federal law enforcement agencies are? He can pull every peace officer off the street and devote them to cleaning up.

ATF, IRS, FBI, NASA security... Any armed federal agent could be sent there to do what the city of Chicago failed to do.

There's absolutely no reason a city like that should have 154 more murders per year than all of Canada.

Get it together, that place is a fucking war zone.

We control the house, the senate, the majority of states, and have a majority of the supreme court once he appoints his next justice, and hopefully 2 more if some of the 80+ yr old justices die, both of which are liberal.
So get ready for everything to get passed, faggot.
Taking out Trump just puts Mike "Shock em with an electric fence" Pence in charge, which is just as well, because I hate faggots.

>Anarchist symbol on chest
>"Officer arrest that man, he hit a woman!"

Immigration is a federal responsibility. The states do not have that power. Trump wins here.

If he wants to pass all of these (and more) I assur you his only way out we'll be to go into full zionist mode, possibly some heavy war in the ME, Iran, israel expansion, etc
Literally his only way to pass those policies

The brits aren't an actual people. It's very easy to trace them back to the picts and Roman's

I like that he kept his end of the deal

I disagree with his plan because many Irish are also undocumented Americans and America is a country of immigrants for immigrants it is supposed to be free for all

>deregulated suppressors

s-sauce?

>many Irish are also undocumented Americans and America is a country of immigrants for immigrants

Doesn't mean we leave the kitchen door open of anyone and everyone.

You mean Republicans do.

>youtube.com/watch?v=S4lPowGtxEY
The bill is in the senate as we speak.
>military.com/daily-news/2017/01/22/silencer-business-booms-as-deregulation-bill-heads-for-debate.html
I suspect the hughes ammendment will also be repealed, and the people will again rejoice in CHEAP fully automatic firearms once more.

But... but... my grandfather was Irish and he didn't commit jihad you fascist

Yes and he is talking about trying to force cities to do what is the feds responsibility. They don't stop feds from doing it, legislation already exists to punish places that block the feds from carrying out their duties.

Maybe that is all Trump is really talking about and he isn't actually changing anything. This is again just another load of hot air.

The Picts were where Scotland is. The Britons lived were what is now called England and were there before and during the Romans.

The brits are just a bunch of north germans and south danish.
Fuck off.

He is a Republican. You declare party affiliation when you register to vote.

GEERT WILDERS LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING GOOK

GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK

I'm actually independent, but this was my first time voting. So I guess you can say I'm a republican.
I just want the most family friendly, small govt, most gun freedom party possible.
And a wall.
I want like 40 walls between me and mexico.

Sounds like a gaggle skirt wearing tree huggers. I heard the Britons needed a woman to save them from the Roman's.

They are not Britons. The Angles, Saxons and Jutes are Germanic tribes that settled after the Romans. The Britons are Celtic tribes that were there before either.

What will he even do next year

I've legit heard a national right to carry, that will ignore all state laws that prohibit concealed or open carry.
>California, Illinois, Mass, NY, etc...
>thetrace.org/2016/11/trump-reciprocity-concealed-carry-gun-licenses-utah/

So? Many republicans don't agree with him and they only have a small majority in the house. Obama famously failed to get a public option in Obamacare because of democrats not supporting it.

Having majorities in the houses doesn't mean the president gets everything they want.

>2011
You have to go back

>Totally no Britons at all
>Totally none, absolute zero oh yes!

>immigrant
>on neetbux
I'll catapult you over the wall myself.

Frau Petry is so beatufiul i can't believe she's not CGI whenever i see pics of her

>Finish legislative agenda in one year
>Spend the next year being a dick to liberals on Twitter and hitting the campaign trail to increase republican majorities in congress and state governments
>Achieve enough republican control to start amending the constitution

He's signed the executive orders. They still have a long way to go

>small majority

>Threatens Chicago that if they don't get their violent crime under control, he will send Feds

That's the only thing that could be unconstitutional, depending on how it's carried out. Also, none of these executive orders have been carried through yet. Give them a year

the man gets his shit done

>elect geert

he's a fucking idiot, proposing idea's financially unattainable and moving them around like hitler moves his non existent battalions.

we need a different pepe approved electee

>indonesian
>kike

pick one chorizo

he didn't remove funding from sanctuary cities yet.
at least not from what I can tell

>he's a fucking idiot, proposing idea's financially unattainable
Oh, you mean like ceasing your wreckless immigration from Tunisia, Libya, Syria, and Morocca.
Or you did you mean his proposal to prevent immigrants, legal or otherwise from obtaining welfare until they've been in the country for a minimum of 10 years and paid into the tax system?
Hmmmm.
Fuck off. Geert will save your country.