Hiding Power Levels

Sup, Sup Forums

How do I get better at suppressing my power level, especially on social media?

It's so hard when all I see and hear is normie degenerate shit being shared like NowThis, Buzzfeed and HuffingtonPo faggotry, that I just can't help myself but sperg out.

How can I get myself off JewBook and away from social media so I can actually accomplish shit?

I have an interview lined up at the Japanese Embassy to teach English abroad
>In b4 weeb degenerate
So it's not like I'm entirely a NEET, just like, 70% at the moment.

start by learning that nobody says "sup" anymore

if you missed that memo, lol.

*tips fedora*

fuck off nerd

Boy, just delete the accounts and never go back. The less you deal with degeneratie normie scum, the better.

nigga you just venting, that's was this board is for
it's okay, larp and vent it out don't let the resentment take hold of you and drag you into sadness

I still want to keep it around for general contact purposes, social gathering/birthday invites, my brothers, my friends, my on-again-off-again exes who I should probably just drop, haha.

But I won't lie, I fantasize about one day just saying "Fuck it" and doing it.

I know, I feel it. I need that self control though. People are such fucking retard know-it-alls who unironically would be better off gassed.

Understand that most people are too dumb to know better and make peace with it.

Yeah, ok, OP.

Now close this thread, please.

Chill tf out, Hans.

My question is more on self-control and motivation, not whether or not I should shoah all my social media accounts.

Stop browsing social media for fun, especially if it's posts by other people and not say stuff by official museum pages etc.

Also making sure to feel out the people you're talking to IRL before getting political or 'redpilling'. I have a friend who cannot judge when it is a good time to bring up politics as opposed to letting it lie, and as a result he ends up making all gatherings awkward with his unwanted 'redpilling', spouting redpill memes at people who don't care in the slightest about anything outside their own personal sphere is a great wayto make things awkward as fuck.

1) get phone numbers of friends and family that you actually care about
2) gather things that interest you, ie books, vidya gayms, movies, tv/animu series
3) deactivate Fagbook
4) only talk about politics when someone directly asks you
5) ???
6) happiness

It may be too late for you. But I was always open And honest about my politics I never got in trouble for my views im just "that crazy white guy" to among those around me. Which I wear as an honorable title. Btw

How bad is it that a part of me wants to keep FB around just so when I get into this program I can post pictures of myself in a suit with a decent job on the other side of the planet just to get exes and shitty old friends to feel bad?

Sometimes I feel like I've been fucked up growing up by an over judgmental family, and now I have to prove shit.

Hey, at least I'm honest about it.

what

I have no friends

on kikebook or in real life

Yeah, I know. It's bad. I can't imagine I'm the only one who's subconsciously that petty.

I'd consider seeing like, a psychiatrist to sort out my need for social validation, but I'm already aware of the problem, and I'm not giving up my shekels to some dumb lib jew bitch for some feel good talks.

I went to college, and I know exactly the type of dumbass party girls who majored in psych.

You are not the only one feeling like this. I meet people everyday in all kinds of ages. You just have to take it, if you cant change them, join a political party/movement where you can find likeminded people. It will strengthen you.

user, you don't have to anymore.

You're essentialy a normalfag OP, just relaz and I'm sure your petty insignificant problems will fade away

>being on social media
It's like you want your power to to explode for all your (((friends))) to see.

Truuuuue. It may just be because I'm in a blue as fuck state. Maryland.

Sometimes I think so too. I'm a 14/88-LARPer in my head and in my political beliefs, but I feel like I have the same social mentality of normies.

I should just do me and dial down the Trump love a tad on the JewBook.

>just to get exes and shitty old friends to feel bad
If you're really better than them, you won't care what they think, or even remember them in time.
But
is right, you're likely young, and that's not an insult by any means. Just realize that everybody who's pissing you off btfo of themselves, that's not even a meme, shitty people lead shitty self-defeating lives. Don't be one of them, and you won't think about them.

>I should just do me and dial down the Trump love a tad on the JewBook.
Probably a bit, but you could do what I do and post semi-innocuous memes that even anti-Trumpers laugh at. Pic related got a few laughs from people I was arguing with less than a week ago, humor bridges all divides since it's hard to hate someone you've just had a laugh with.

I like this sentimentality. Thanks, user.

I'm not TOO young, though. 24. I guess it's all in how you look at it, though

Getting off social media is kinda easy. Keeping away is a different thing. Just focus on doing something else for a couple of Days (Gaming, sport, going on walks etc.) and the routine will be broken. Start out with a two week break from Facebook for the beginning and see how it goes.

For dealing with normies, mental self-discipline is crucial. Theres often nothing to gain in a pointless argument.

One thing to remember, you need to consequently follow your new lifestyle until it becomes your new habit, replacing the old one.

It's like what Mark Twain said. He'd knew about quit smoking. As he had done it a thousend times.

>24
That's right about when the oven timer goes off for the cooking of a teen into an adult, if that shitty analogy makes sense to anyone but me.(just my opinion, having been too retarded at both 18 and 21 for those to be good 'adult' milestones to me)
It's hard not to be turbo-pissed at the normie culture I know, but it gets easier, and given recent events it's going to get A LOT easier.

I'm lucky enough to have friends who enjoy history memes.
If i shout that ''Constantinople will be liberated'' everyone has a laugh because they get it's a joke.
Hell even the more commie/liberal will have a giggle at most shit.
Maybe i'm just blessed with good friends.
But i do have to make an effort on the more serious shit like the current terrorist attacks, some people don't appreciate them because they are current.
Also avoid the more gore or racial shit, those are the ones that get you weird.
If you are gona make a racial joke make sure to sound sarcastic.

Now that you have taken the red pill you need to free yourself from yourself. The red pill is only the first step of your deconditioning

Personality traits are self imposed stereotypes that you tend to follow. Once you detach yourself from your ego you will have absolute control over how you choose to respond to things and will be able to live out your enlightened life in peace.

If you decide that hiding your power level is what you want to do you will find it effortless.

>If you are gonna make a racial joke make sure to sound sarcastic.
This too

Hiding your power level is an easy thing only spergs or sweden can fuck it up