For the unaware, this is Greenpeace doing this:

For the unaware, this is Greenpeace doing this:
>WASHINGTON — Seven protesters from the group Greenpeace climbed a 270-foot crane Wednesday at a construction site in downtown Washington and unfurled a "Resist" banner visible from the White House to demonstrate opposition to President Trump.
"The activists from around the country are still in place, calling for those who want to resist Trump’s attacks on environmental, social, economic and educational justice to contribute to a better America," the environmental group said in a statement.
“I fear not only the policies of the incoming administration, but also the people emboldened by this election to commit acts of violence and hate,” said Pearl Robinson, one of the activists who helped unfurl the banner, in a statement. “Now is the time to resist. We won’t stand rollbacks on all the progress the people have made on women’s reproductive rights, LGBTQIA rights, the heightened awareness of state-sanctioned violence on black and brown folk."
Police said on Twitter that the protesters' actions were “extremely dangerous and unlawful.” Glover said police would consult with prosecutors about appropriate charges.
A few dozen people were standing outside the site, taking photos, but many just paused briefly before moving on.

>LGBTQIA
>QIA
it just keeps getting longer and longer

somebody should staple another flag on the bottom that says "globalism"

Dr. Pavel, i'm QIA.

>the heightened awareness of state-sanctioned violence on black and brown folk."
for which the obama administration did so much

Pretty soon it will be the whole damn alphabet. Those who identify as Apache helicopters will no longer feel oppressed.

Jej

kek

Resist what? Resist how? What's their end game, Sup Forums?

based

>7-1
kek

Wasn't long ago that that post could have read "the opposite sex"
Like 5 years

THANK GOD FOR TRUMP

The worst thing about trump is his dumbass climate change policies though. I agree with him defunding foreign abortions but I think we should still be doing them here.

Wtf is QIA

They are lucky as fuck that the wind wasn't higher, could have toppled that crane and hurt someone innocent. Not to mention destroy a perfectly good crane to hang them from.

Aaaaand no one cares.

Questioning identity

founder of greenpeace looks like a horse

>“I fear not only the policies of the incoming administration, but also the people emboldened by this election to commit acts of violence and hate,” said Pearl Robinson, one of the activists who helped unfurl the banner, in a statement.

Yes, people are being inspired to hateful acts of violence, but what comes next will shock you.

I thought it was Queer, Intersex, and Asexual. I could be completely wrong I dont even attempt to keep up with this nonsense

MOOT?

I'm intentionally referring to it as LGB again.

Guessing Soros funds Greenpeace.