FAT ACCEPTANCE

Look at my beautiful friend Sup Forums

How much would you pay for a pole dance from her?

I'm not paying for the damages she causes that pole if that's what you are asking. Trump is president now.

she looks good in her profile pic

women are masters at deception

Where is she/he? All I see here is two animals whale and gorilla and don't get me wrong but I think that gorilla cut off his dick

Just fat chicks. They have to deceive to get laid just like men.

I think you should worry about the floor rather than the pole.

>be 2011
>be depressed high school kid because rejected again
>have friends but don't really hangout with them much
>spend hours upon hours everyday walking in the sun
>get depressed waking up every morning because I wish I had died in my sleep
>still lift every night but see no purpose in life
>one day see all these "arrow in the knee memes" on the internet
>from a game named Skyrim
>have never played an Elder Scrolls or Bethesda game before, only FPS with my buddies online
>buy it during Christmas break of 2011
>most amazing and comfy experience ever
>the open world
>the exploration
>the music
>the adventure
>spend the next 3 years playing it until I've discovered all there is to see in Skyrim
>tfw I will never experience the joy of playing Skyrim again for the first time

one of my favorite games no doubt

also OP is a fag

grinding on Sup Forums
degenerate

How do you get to this point, can any fat or former fat guys explain?

How can you get more than 10 lbs overweight and not just decide to eat less?

This is what the average American looks like.

Seriously go to the south and at least 75% of the people you see are her level or fatter.

I don't know, how much is she willing to pay me?

Fat/ugly chicks have to put up with being fat and ugly the same way guys do. Pay for the privilege of associating . Because if you're a physical failure, you need to show you're a financial success.

Laziness, not eating or going on diets isn't enough if you're not exercising

It doesn't have to be running or lifting every day, it can be a sport or going for a hike

The pole will not save her though

>not eating or going on diets isn't enough if you're not exercising

Wrong. Most of the Asian girls I know never exercise yet are petite and slim as fuck due to diet alone. Although lifting is good you can loose weight by just eating less calories than you need to maintain the weight you're at.

i've sat on my ass for 15 years and been underweight but never even close to over it. it's 100% diet.

>such a strong womyn
>my body my choice
>fat is beautiful
>sooo brave
look in the mirror, are you happy with yourself? stop lying to yourself you delusional cunt

Do you have to pay for both her and her assistant?

It's all diet
t. former fatty currently halfway to normal weight.

That should be scaffolding tube , health and safety regs .

>That profile pic
>That figure

I love the looks of fat women but it's the personality and the fact that they will likely die sooner than me that's so repulsive about it.
Also fat acceptance is retarded. Fat hate is also retarded.
Be whoever you want to be, without any agendas.

kek

>Do you have to pay for both her and her assistant?
A hardy and robust lol was had

We wouldn't have this problem if we had socialized medicine.

Maybe try walking a few miles a day instead?

If they made the twin towers out of whatever that pole's made of they could have saved a lot of lives.

FOR A COMBINED SCORE OF 4/10

jesus fuck it's gonna crush that gal somebody call Lampson

Fat chicks are decent tho

fukken leaf stop bullying burgers fatties

The thing is is that once you are overweight its incredibly hard to lose weight on diet alone because you will constantly feel hungry. Maintaining weight is 100% diet but losing weight requires physical activity or starving your self.

She can dance on my pole

Jesus christ imagine the smell. That poor shitskin certainly earned her keep that day.

The look on that gymnast's face spells "wish I was good at math"

Yes but exercising takes a lot more time and effort than simply changing your diet. It may take a fatty 1 minute to eat a 500 calorie McDonalds burger and it would take more than an hour of working out to account for it.

Adjusting diet, especially to less calories dense foods, is the way.

Do they even believe themselves? Everyone would say that fat is ugly, but they still try to call it cute. What's the point?

>*BBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAPTFFFFSSSHHHHHHH-Pt-Pbt-SHHHHT*

Fuck, for such a small pole, it has a fucking high load-bearing limit.

I got fat at about the age of 10 and have been between 117 and 100kg since then. Dropping weight always throws me into a suicidal depression. Also only ever had gf's when I was my biggest. Being fat is easy and keeping weight off is hard.

Navy says I am to fat4joining so I am on a quest for 90kg right now.

They don't call it the fat girl angle shot for no reason famalam

Is the pic true?

No one on Sup Forums can refute this man.

Yes my friend

No one can refuse that there were no fats in auschwitz.

Are you me my dude?
Thats it fuckig love walking and probably while i like skyrim.

gravity making her skin look good like when she lies on certain angles i bet

I used to go to the gym a lot and got the eating habits of the gym.

Had a solid body but then got a job with much longer hours and stopped being able to go to the gym as much. Kept the same diet and started drinking more.

I'm not obese or anything just overweight, but it's an easy trap to slip into. It's always "next week will be different" or "tomorrow will be different".

I don't know whether fat acceptance people are worse or just people in denial.

>never exercise
>what is walking/not shovel full of fat an sugar.
Why are Canadians such annoying cocksuckers they have to lie.
>muh genetics.
No, being a race doesnt effect how you gain or lose weight.

I would pay money not to get a dance from her

Consume less calories than you burn, and you will lose weight.

>most prettiest
Rotund and illiterate.

Fuckin fat people are dumb I will admit that.

Just send him a link to /fit/, or better yet /sci/. Calories in just has to be lower than calories out, no starving required.

Dont fuckin eat and walk/drink water instead of eating.
Fucking boom lose 20-50 pounds right there.

WTF why compare them to that. Whales are fucking slim look at your picture

Such a missed pun opportunity. Their damn currency is called pounds!

This picture is guaranteed to kill every erection it ever comes into contact with

I refuse to believe that. There must be some competition between young females that make them care about their bodyweight and looks in general to impress the boys.

Nope. Our men are so desperate because good women are so rare, I see 7-8/10 guys walking around with 4/10 or girls twice their weight. Americans are not really fat, just American women. The averagd weight for a woman here is the same as for men in 1960. There is no competition if every one of them is fat. Seriously I'd put up with a cunt if she was okay in the face and skinny/healthy. You should see the women here in the rustbelt, it's disgusting. Makes me want to move just to find waifu, but that would feel gross.

Former. Depression food makes you feel good and if your a piece of shit why take care of yourself?

Lifting and actually working towards somthing makes you feel way better though fuck being fat.

This is why England has already died.

>75,000 quids
>For begin fucking landwhale

Least she isn't Muslim then she would probably get even more

this reminded me we need to make more efficient red light district services to improve the economy. Surely fat chick fetishes are a thing

Hooray for demand and supply !

I'd pay her $100 to fuck off.

Jesus, I never thought that one day i would feel sorry for bongs.

if i wanted to see meat hung up i'd go to a slaughterhouse

looks like id be paying about tree fiddy

Just being bone idle and eating huge portions of crap food. when the weekend comes it's suddenly wine o'clock and the pounds pile on.

Fat acceptance permits people to do nothing about it. Then they end up diabetic and say they're unlucky.

I know i'm desperate but i'm not stupid

Kek

I understand the physical necessities of gymnastics and she doesn't have them. She needs to do some legit fucking exercise before she breaks her fat neck.

she's like 125lbs too big to be doing that.

I liek fat bitches so I'd probably fuck her by man I feel sorry for that trainer lmfao. She getting a full lifting routine just helping that whale get up there.

My parents were the problem. They were both chubby (not super fat) and ate badly and gave me poor eating habits. Took me a long time to break them. My parents were good parents in every way except diet, I was fat most of my life because of them. They are both extremely wealthy and buy some of the best god damn food but it isn't worth being fat over. I'm still chubby (190 lbs 6ft 1) but I'm much better off than them.

It makes me sad to be honest because I love my folk but they are unhealthy and will die early I'm afraid. I don't know how to convince them to change though.

Will she pay for my hospital visit after?

And THAT, my friends, is one WELL-BUILT FUCKING POLE. And a WELL-BUILT FUCKING CEILING.

And that is the most dexterous whale I've even seen that they stuck to it.

depression.

Lazyness, or doing it when you are a kid.

I did it when I was about 14 or 15, and I really didn't care much about being attractive, or decent looking. I live in the third wold and, being white, even fat wouldn't make me look ugly when compared to the people around. Even when I was 25kg overweight I was still seen as good looking for this place's standards (I live in one of the worst parts of Brazil).

Then I fell in love with a beautiful girl from São Paulo and decided to lose weight. I lost about 25kg in eight or nine months and got to normal weight. If I had been fatter, however, I'm not sure I would have actually done it, because I wouldn't have any hope of conquering that girl anyway. I think this is what happens to most people. Just consider: will that fat boy you saw at the grocery store have any reason to lose weight after he grows up? He doesn't even know what it feels like to be desired, so why would he care? He never had hope.

6/10

2 mighty macs and a handful of shekels

>get stationed in Italy
>be able to spot the American women from the Italian women on base because fat bitches were American 95% of the time.