Universities

What is it about universities that creates all this recent left wing hysteria we see today?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DHhy2Gk_xik
youtube.com/watch?v=sOeeIU2nz2o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

jews

>make a sandwich
>t. extra hungry hamplanet

Really makes you think.

Judaism.

jews

google frankfurt school

I would tell you my theory, but everybody just wants to blame jews.

I don't think she needs any more sandwiches.

jews

I am in the library of my University right now and spent 25 minutes sitting next to some Canadian bitch SJW on facetime or skype LOUDLY ranting about how Americans and racism and the whole shabang. She shat on men, whites, old people, even mentioning how she met this "rad new friend" who manipulates men into sending her things and buying her things like drinks or Cochella tickets. Wont stop talking about her awesome courses and how nice it is that she gets to fuck around at school on daddy's dime. This bloated fuck-wit is literally the SJW progressive stereotype. She is still going on and I want to vomit my stomach acid into her eyes. Should I say something? Trips decide

The worst part is that this is the norm, on my way into the library to sit down I passed four conversations on feminism and intersectionality.

/thread.

under rated post

Its the jews, my cousin went college and after two years, she is a full blown feminist, believes in multiple genders, and she converted to Judaism.

Left wing professors.

Good Goy

This desu

I have an english teacher this semester who the first class showed us the Obama correspondence dinner video with the birth cert. jokes and all that shit.

Every class since then she brings up full blown Liberal propaganda talking points. Such as - how the constitution supports gay marriage and if you don't like that you're unamerican. She pulls up a pic of Obama and blows a kiss to him saying how she cried when Hilldog lost. How white people are soon to be a minority. Why women have a right to abort babies.

This is a fucking COLLEGE WRITING class. I went to admissions and had this class swapped for another ENG starting next week. I'm much older than most students as I'm a veteran returning to school. It makes my fucking stomach turn how the room of 18 or 19 year olds are super impressionable and basically all agreed with her.

Disgusting what "college" has become.

top fucking kek

It is actually because they are young and will always have a chip on their shoulder at that age, since the school knows this tenancy they frame the narrative to their own benefit and gains. end of story. period.

>make me a sandwich
I'd say she's had enough.

this is a real e-mail by the way

jewish marxist professors poison their minds, they've been doing this since the 60s at least

This isn't too far off from the shit I've seen in the bay area.

oh I didn't realize business hours were open, make me make you a sandwich.

Peer pressure and ignorance of real life expectations of being an adult.

lel

That's big sandwich

Disgusting. I'm also in school and I only have ONE redpilled professor. An 80 year old Navy veteran with a PhD in Mathematics. A Somali refugee in my class had a muslim prayer BLASTING on his phone in the middle of class and he straight up said "If I hear that shit again your going to be removed". I hope he stays teaching till his time runs out. A dying breed.

Ask her what she thinks of Islam. I hear they're quite tolerant of mouthy whores.

That bitch would be making my sandwiches. And she would hum and dance a little as she did so. She would be very happy making my sandwiches. because I would give that fat hatchet pussy the loving it needs. Nom-nom-noms!

For you.

Top kek quick thinking

>Fell for the YOU CAN DO ANYTHING meme in my high school days
>Wanted to be an artist
>Parents laughed at me and called me a faggot every day
>Went to art school for a single semester
>Everyone there is the most shit slurping fucking spoiled brat
>Everyone is a living parody of SJW stereotypes
>Couldn't fucking afford it because that shit was nightmare expensive
>Put me into horrific debt
>Had to spend years working off just a fraction of the debt before deciding to actually follow my dreams of being a doctor that I had all throughout my childhood and teenage years

To interject really quickly I want to say that the reason I went to art school was because I've always been absolutely in love with Fantastic Voyage shit, as I grew up on Magic School Bus and all that. I wanted to make an educational show for kids about the human body.

>Are now in my mid-twenties going to a significantly cheaper university
>Currently holding a 3.8 GPA
>Much happier
>Are much more mature and interact with my teachers significantly more
>Send emails regularly
>Don't fall for the identity politics bullshit
>Are getting a real degree with a real education that will actually help me stay employed

Even my friend who got his degree at that art school can't find work besides doing low key models for various companies and is dragging himself back to our hometown to just work from his parent's house.

Reality just hasn't slapped those spoiled fuckers in the face as hard as it did me or my friend.

University is a bubble separated from the real world. It's an echo chamber for young people who are politically naive and have a misguided sense of empowerment.

>We can change the world guise
>Previous generations were stupid but we know best

Bitch sure does need a Sandwich........a Salad Sandwich that is.

It's not just universities. It infiltrates society at every level.

It's full of self important people who, although very knowledgeable in their respective fields, think that they're an authority in the fields of morality and politics. Also it's a very, very shielded environment where ideas, especially in the so called "social sciences", are never really challenged by reality. Add to that the fact that Anglo-Saxon universities are mostly private, and even the public ones are accessed through a costly tuition fees, which have turned students into costumers, so every university has to cater to every single one of their needs and whims in order to out-compete the others.

And yes, Jewish influence too.

They don't necessarily agree.
It's just better to stay quite and do your work while pretending not to care about politics.

It's the logical conclusion to the illogical left. They've been shoving labels down people's throats for decades, no all of them have to "identify" instead of just being who they are, and with identification comes expectations of being a priviledged class - with all the perks and attention that comes with it.

The uncensored truth you will never hear is this: "How dare those BLACK people demand special attention, I deserve it more, I'm a special princess snowflake, my mommy says so!"

It's the death throes of "progressive liberalism".

What we need to be concerned about is, what will replace it.

Art major here, I went through the same thing, but in the 90's. The art building was easy to spot by the flock of fat people wearing black clothes and the same bad red hair dye. Insufferable snots, all of them. I changed majors to illustration and design, so I could learn things like technique, concept, color theory.

There are schools that teach real art, based on classical techniques and the core disciplines like form, figure study, color theory, perspective, paint technique, etc, but they're small schools and a bit pricey, they're called "atelier schools", a tradition of private studios taught by one or more master.

You can leave politics at the door at them, they don't give one fuck - you're there to learn classic technique and to become an artist with a realism focus. Your sexuality, snowflake status, whatever - fuck off.

I follow an artist who got kicked out of one of the better ones for trying to bring feminism into the classroom, even she admits she regrets it, because of the education she lost out on.

If i had the time and money, I'd sign up.

>It's an echo chamber for young people who are politically naive and have a misguided sense of empowerment.

But that describes Sup Forums as well. Perhaps not the young people part, but the rest of it

Academia, which is to say those in society with an education is predominantly left wing. People tend to be left wing before they go into higher education, not because of it.

To reiterate, the most educated in society tend to be left wing or left leaning.

>But muh university of life, muh school of hard knocks

Means fuck all if you're sat around on the dole or working some dead end job in a shop surrounded by students who are getting the same fucking "university of life" experience as you are coupled with an actual education in an actual university

>Hurr all liberals do arts degrees
Keep telling yourself that as though the ones on the sciences, maths, history and politics courses aren't also predominantly left leaning

>The most educated in society tend to be left wing of left leaning
I have an idea. Let's take a look at the definition of educated!

> : give intellectual, moral, and social instruction to (someone, especially a child), typically at a school or university

In other words, to be educated means to have been told what to do or what to think and accepting it, rather than having figured out what to do or what to think on one's own

>while pretending not to care about politics.
That is actually true.

You'd be surprised how many normies are just that: normies. They have somewhat leftists positions because it's the only thing they've been exposed to their entire lives, but their interest in politics is so low should there ever be a major change in nation wide politics they'd just shrug it off. And understandably so. One can only care about so many things in 24h, and many simply do not have "politics" on the to-care-about list. However they will be exposed to the fucks up of the left, and when they'll be affect personally they'll gladly give their vote to someone else to solve it for them.

The same thing happened at my college earlier today. Except, the SJW and I got into a debate over the death penalty, gun ownership, and government benefits. Everyone in the room started roasting me for being a 'gun maniac' (despite not owning any firearms myself) and 'heartless' to poor people whose miserable lives 'aren't their fault'. That's when I began dropping redpills left and right. Specifically, I began explaining the difference between the impossible 'Idealism' the SJW was advocating and the 'Cold reality' of real life e.g how criminals are deterred more by armed would-be victims more than the police, and how criminals don't tend to obey the law. Soon enough she started losing fuel when people in the room started joining me and even began calling her naive and deluded even though they shared the same stance on the topics just 20 minutes ago. By the end of the period, everyone but the SJW had switched to the economic right. I was about to start arguing with her that whites should not apologise for Imperialism and Slavery (a topic someone else brought up just to trigger her), but then the Librarian kicked her out for being too loud.

I'm proud to say that's my first ever victory against an SJW in an argument. She couldn't even pull the 'cisgender white male' card because I'm a first generation SEAmonkey immigrant myself. Aside from that, she lacked any credible arguments and couldn't cite sources to save a life. Is it a thing among SJWs to be shitty at finding argumets grounded in reaity? When it comes to evidence the best they tend to do is spout shit about 1984 (a fictional novel) despite obviously never having read it themselves.

Take these pseudotrips

They allow the teaching of such shit -- and it is often helped along by the requirement of GE, since such SJW classes are an option in the Humanities n shieett.

Have you ever actually been to a university?

In Britain at least you get fuck all in the way of contact hours and are expected to fuck off to the library or buy books to teach the subject yourself.

We get broad overviews of what a subject entails in lectures and discussion upon our personal reading in seminars

I really don't know where this "they brainwash you with liberal propaganda" shite comes from.

You basically teach it yourself.

You're unbelievably ignorant because you don't understand that academia being overly saturated with left wing professors is a relatively recent thing. Before the 60's there was a balance of right wing and left wing people who spent their lives in academia. Cultural Marxists figured out the education can be one of the best forces to change a populations views, through years of educating young and malleable people with their own views.

Half of the time my university classes sometimes would not even be about the original intended topic of the course. Mandatory English classes won't teach you about writing, rather they will force you to answer prompts about social justice and other politically loaded questions. If you go to school and can't tell that some professors blatantly insert their own bias into their coursework then you were just too stupid and ignorant to see it. Indoctrination is subtle and veiled, it's not always so obvious

THIS IS RIBRARY
youtube.com/watch?v=DHhy2Gk_xik

Yes but they go all throughout school being fed subtle bluepills. Once it comes to election time all those left wing opinions spoon fed to them in university come out when they realize that they agree a bit more with the left wing candidate.

The only thing that counteracts this is growing older and gaining actual experiences, once you start to realize that you pay the government to subsidize low class people you get a hard slap in the face

American universities are the polar opposite, it gets more like what you know for Masters and PhD level work, but Bachelor's is mostly classwork, lectures, homework, and reading and writing papers outside of class. It's VERY structured. The two first years are core curriculum - English, math, history, econ, and bullshit classes like library courses that just teach you how to use a library, and a solid dose of social studies. Most the curriculum has SJW/progressive nonsense in it, too. I think even most colleges now require students to volunteer - and of course they have handy lists of liberal activist causes to volunteer for.

You need to experience a US university to understand how they're completely set up to brainwash people. If you know anything about cults and how they're created, the techniques are very similar.

Most US students would lost in a British University, it's too much freedom for them, and very few want to discover for themselves, they want to be led by the hand.

Pretty much spot on. Our universities are not for education at all. I'm pretty much just wasting four years of my life in undergrad waiting to go to law school

So then explain why the left is so prevalent in British Universities as well when they leave you to it almost to a fault.

Im not sure either. Went to Uni , well got an art degree. Usually our professors were women. Somehow my education went from classic art training, to feminist pedagogy, and also very in depth lessons on how this said femenist pedogody is the ultimate truth, or pinnacle art & our society. That our lives will be enriched if followed suit

FAT BURGERS ARE FAT AND REQUEST FOOD

Medbro here, I feel your pain

>Here take all these irrelevant classes for four years so you can move on with your life and then take the actual classes that you want to for four more years and then still have to study every year of your life forever

>The only thing that counteracts this is growing older and gaining actual experiences
Absolutely. As a redpilled former degenerate leftists myself I can confirm that 100%. In fact I'll go as far as saying that debating has no effect whatsoever on people whose believes haven't failed them yet. That is until reality hits them in the face with a shovel and they'll start looking for new explanations to put the pieces of their lives back together.

And thankfully for us what the left is doing will inevitably lead to exposing normies to the harsh realities of the world, and once they'll get hurt and they'll feel betrayed they'll start looking for someone with alternative answers - us. And while it's true that turning the policies of society around won't happen in a day and many redpilled normies won't dare to expose themselves for fear of social exclusion, when the elections come, in the voting booth, where none is watching and none is judging, they'll show their (new) true self.

The same counterculture movement that took over our universities in the U.S. happened in Britain. Look up U.K. underground

It's important that you understand this dude. It's not a coincidence that these people are leftists

I hate the whole undergraduate system. I should be studying something associated with the field I really want to go in now. But whatever I guess I have to play the fucking game

Unnatural hair color check
Tattoos check
Problem glasses check
morbidly obese check

Because university is easier than getting a job.

If liberals have one defining feature, it's laziness. Also, liberal parents have no problem sending their idle liberal kids to university, and paying for it all, so they can brag about it. British Uni is great for liberals - party non stop, stay up late arguing about nonsense in the pub, be able to join a protest at the drop of a hat, sleep in every day...what's not attractive to an unsupervised lifestyle for a lazy liberal? What, you think they're gonna get their little porcelain hands dirty with a JOB?

Very true I think we need right wing nationalists to do exactly what the left did and take back these culture-controlling institutions like the universities. If the right wing can take back academia and teach students our beliefs the left will have nothing except Hollywood on their side, and the media if that doesn't change

specifically "horn rim" or "Wayferer" glasses

you got people criticizing obama's birth, which is legitimate as a UNITE STATES PRESIDENT even if it may be interpreted as racism

versus

>not my president cuz media said so; here are some words to describe what they are saying about him but not why or how: ____-ist

on top of that good job, you compared your protests to that of protesters you label as racist and wrong. does that mean you know you are being racist and wrong?

>youtube.com/watch?v=sOeeIU2nz2o

That's exactly how I feel

I've spent my entire life being obsessed with the human body, playing every video game, snorting Magic School Bus books like cocaine, playing all kinds of stupid obscure medical bullshit PC games and reading every book under the sun

But no fuck you take four years of horseshit first

This. I grew up rural and despite all the older generation being right-leaning, the younger populations weren't, myself included. I had no idea how the world worked back then and it took moving out to the city and getting a job to finally see it. Liberalism doesn't work - the cities are a living testament to this. I'm supposed to work every day while the government takes over a third of it to pay for people who don't want to work. Not even that they can't - they just won't. I'm expected to just bow my head in near poverty and accept I'm "privileged" from the mouth of some landwhale who lives on a fucking trust fund. I'm supposed to believe that blacks can't help the way they are when they willingly break the law and hurt innocent people - worse yet, I'm supposed to believe it's my fault that they do this. I'm supposed to sympathize with illegals swarming into this country and taking the jobs I need to live while drawing from government programs I have to pay for.

Fuck that.

Sure. It's "counterculture" that's making left leaning kids do well enough academically to go to university while those who are right leaning are less likely to do so.

It's also "counterculture" that keeps them left leaning even though, in cases of subjects like History and Politics, they're mostly left to their own devices to research and read up on things.

Surely they'd redpill themselves?

Cultural Marxist Frankfurt School....in other word Jews.

Not necessarily - they don't attend University in a vacuum - they get exposed to other students, many of whom are liberal. And professors, who are liberal. And college groups, who indoctrinate them. College campuses around the world are hotbeds for extremists and the like. Antifa would collapse instantly if all of them had to leave college and get a job.

I can't graduate without X number of "Cultural Diversity" and "Global Awareness" courses. Literally irrelevant to my major.
Solid foundation my ass.

No, YOU make ME a sandwich!!

I think you've had too many already, sweetie.

The only place retarded ideologies can survive are in universities.