DRUMPFTARDS BTFO

HRC 2020 IS HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xdPdTmw014c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just means she's gonna lose again and potentially an hero

How will she when shes locked up?

ITT: Things that have a 0% chance of happening

How the fuck did we go from a 50 something year old to 70 somethings wanting to run this country?

I oppose this because there are already too many shows about zombies.

She'll be dead. she's old as fuck and her health sucks.

ITT

I truly hope she wins and trump cockslaps her into eternal depression.

yea i am gonna be honest there, as a woman i am frightened. its 4 days since he got into office and i still cant believe that americans voted this oragne misogynist into position of power. i dont know how americans allowed to have trump nuclear nodes but only thing we can do is hope that europe wont go same backward way as usa becuase i rly dont want to be treated as a second class citizen only because i was born a woman

>liberal television show

Sure she could call it the Clinton News Network aka CNN

oh wait

women deserve to be second class citizens

Wow a TV show is certainly going to make the difference she needs.

oh sweetie thats your virginity talking

go back to huffington post where you belong

HONEY, ITS ALREADY HAPPENING, DEARIE

Do you take it in the anus, beauty?
I asume you do, because your country is a huge brothel...

Now tits or GTFO

>lost to a reality TV star
>thinks becoming one will help her win

American politics are retarted

this time she'll get the questions in advance in a fully legit manner

>initiate parasite argument v.1.0
even if i was a virgin, what you said has done nothing to explain why women shouldn't be second class

Something tells me this is being propagated to get her butthurt supporters to calm down.

Y'all drumpftards better prepare yo bitch asses

Fellow Hilldawgs, lock and load!

She'll be dead or incapacitated by her Parkinsons by then, but if not, I truly hope so. With the division in 2016, this would likely end the democratic party.

KEK'D

oh honey, are you trying to play b boy ;) ?

as a woman, i am also afraid as a woman. i feel like i can't express my feelings or feel comfortable about my body anymore as a woman. how could this have happened in 2017? FUCK YOU TRUMP

A REALITY STAR SHOULDN´T BE PRESIDENT SO LET ME MAKE A REALITY SHOW TO PREPARE TO BECOME PRESIDENT

wew

WE MUST PREPARE FOR MADAME'S REIGN

FIRST STEP:
HANG ALL DRUMPF SUPPORTERS LOL

a fucking leaf

i'm just going to go ahead and assume you're some sort of transtesticle

Of course, i need a place to put the rusty nails and metal scraps.

why should i bother wasting time on you when you obviously hate women with passion. just pathetic hateful sacks of shits. grow up.

Wonderful, she's going to break the liberal vote again. Maybe this time she'll fuck up enough for them to finally vote in david fucking duke.

Hillary has parkinson's disease. That's why she's so much away from public:

youtube.com/watch?v=xdPdTmw014c

They drugged her up for debates where you can see how meds are wearing off at the end and how she's having troubles to answer quickly.

It also explains her seizures and specially 911-collapse where she was seen shaking in the van. That was not just "overheating" or "pneumonia". Also her weird behaviour and creepy "laugh" are obvious signs.

95% of parkinson's patients develop personality changes. Uncontrolled parkinson's rage is also common. Hillary is well know for her ill-temper. They also have troubles making logical decisions.

There's no cure for parkinson's disease, it will only get worse. She will be shaking wreck at 2020.

Where's your proof? Are you Hillary's doctor?

Oh wait, you aren't her doctor. Nor are you A doctor. You aren't even educated. You're an illiterate redneck retard who dropped out of highschool and spend all day in your trailer trash home shitposting online and getting brainwashed by Alex Jones conspiracy theories. How pathetic.

>educate yourself shitlord
like clockwork. women are and will always be inferior

sweetie, get help and stop reacting to me creep ok?

>Intentionally wanting to give drumpf another 4 years

Well, that's one way to do it.

The fuck else is she going to do?

And holy shit if she's the nominee, the fucking landslide will be of Dukakis proportions.

Its awesome how boomers all forget they aren't immortal, eternal children and most of them are on deaths door right this second.

>make solid argument
>DURR LIKE CLOCKWORK NO ARGUMENTS
get a grip will you? maybe get out of your basement, that would be a good start

So much Jewry in this webm

>You think your post means something. It does not.

RIP HILLARY

Please EXPLAIN what the term "locked and loaded" means.
Cue Jeopardy music

>racist against oranges
PROBLEMATIC

this freaks me out everytime i see it
she was this close to being our president lmao

oh you're a troll. my mistake. you rused me

This poster clearly feels powerless

At this point I think the DNC would block her, it would be suicide for the Party to let her run again.

They just dont learn, kek

She'll be dead before she can make another run.

Even if she wants to and is healthy to by 2020 she won't be anointed.

They already invested 245 million in her in 2008 and saw no return, and then invested 1.3 BILLION in 2016 and saw no return.

The powers that be won't be betting on a horse that is 0/2.

Can't run for president from jail. Hello team?

You are a whore and an idiot.
I've already asked for help: I need you to help me to keep my metallic reciclable garbage. In particular, your anus.

This version always makes me lol.

>considering
>already happening

Rake yourself

Please let her run again!! That was some of the best pol times.

HAHAHAAA
HAHAHAHA
HOW IS THIS REAL?

can you actually explain this, or are you just repeating MSM.

CNN literally created a compilation of the worst things a guy who made money off of being controversial says, and you base your opinions on his politics on this.

>I'll be back in four years
What's the prognosis for vascular dementia again

>i rly dont want to be treated as a second class citizen
Yes you do bitch, all women desire to be dominated

DRUMPFKINS BTFO

She's going to lose the Democratic Primary to a weelchair-bound black lesbian anyway so it's pretty much a non-issue.

nice try with the memes there shill4hill, but you need them digits and the blessing of kek.

Shit if Keith ellison gets in and works her to the top, Trump is 10000% guaranteed to win

So she's seen that Trump had a reality show and then became president, and has decided that the only way she can achieve this is by copying him.

No charisma. Low-energy hag. Sad!

i dont hate women. just liberal ones, spewing huff po talking points on public forums.

>launches liberal television show
>Trump defunds it

:^)

yes but you need very concrete help and thats punch in your nazi face

As trans woman I totally agree with you and I am afraid men won't treat me like the last I am.

>expecting Hillary to have an original thought in her head

What a sore loser. SAD!

Why is she even considering running? How old will she be by 2020? I doubt even Trump has any strength left to run for a second turn.

I'm with you! Hilldogs UNITE!

SAY IT WITH ME FOLKS

MADAM

PRESIDENET
R
E
S
I
D
E
NT

>thinking that having a tv show is the reason he won
They say they are open minded, but refuse to believe in meme magic.

LOL!!! GREAT!!

This, she is the Mccain of the left. Antiquated and unwanted.

huflington post is legit source, certainly more legit then your breibart and storfront you crazy fuck

are you projecting your insecurities of your small dick honey? you can stop now ok? ;)

WELL MEMED

WE MUST FIND THE HORCRUXES OF FASCISM AND MISOGYNY BEFORE ITS TOO LATE

I KNOW!!!

Trump was a TV STAR!!!

If I become a TV Star... THEN I'll SURELY WIN!!

Stupid American idiot scum loove their celebrity TV idols! I'll trick them good!

>show cancelled after half a season because her "personality" is fucking awful and vontent is forced liberal drivel where she pretends to be hip and "care"

I can't WAIT!!!!

Hopefuly she strokes out on air while Beyonce twerks in the background to her new black power song!

>as a woman

>stopped reading

Attempt number 3, huh? Well alright then, if demonrats want to fail a third time and waste ANOTHER billion dollars that's their loss.

cant wait for the return of CTR

not running a black,Mexican, or Muslim against Trump. letting Hillary have a third chance.

the left is truly dead.

Nate Silver has her at 99% chance of winning the presidency in 2020

Well, she has to stay employed somehow. Guess $250,000 speeches are beneath her now.

*lady
Fucking misogynist auto correct.

>MADAM

>PRESIDENT
>R
>E
>S
>I
>D
>E
>NT

Love how the alt-righters spam this gif as if it's proof Hillary has some "le soopa bad epilepzy parkinsunz xDddd""

It's clearly just Hillary goofing around and having a laugh, no wonder you sperg out about this because unlike you autistic fucks we on the left actually have a sense of humor.

End yourselves

Underrated

She would actually lose the popular vote this time.

Better start the meme magic now
COUGHING FIT PANTS OF SHIT

Has she really not been humiliated enough already? She'd just be handing another victory over to the republicans, especially if she's up against the donald again.

i wasnt even talking about either. and huff poi is not fucking legit, you imbecile. only intellectual cripples would think otherwise.