The Wall

So I guess Mexico isn't paying for it after all. Who would have thought.

Other urls found in this thread:

cairco.org/issues/remittances
nypost.com/2017/01/25/trump-maintains-mexico-is-100-percent-paying-for-border-wall/
breitbart.com/national-security/2015/06/18/mexico-deports-more-immigrants-back-to-central-america-than-the-u-s-does/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>inb4 muh tariffs

>inb4 triggered trump voters

Still getting a wall.

> illiterate dumbass doesn't know that "making mexico pay" has a dual-meaning

cockroach pls go

Oh look, a leftover from the Ottomans.

The wall is getting built pablo

t. President Van der Bellen.

Me and millions of Americans are going to protest the wall by committing tax evasion so the wall will not be paid and built.

>H-he didn't mean money guise!!

You will end up on the other side

Have you got an actual quote of his where he refers to mexicans giving him money, and not just saying "they will pay for it" every time :^)

Liberals think Saturday Night Live is real.

he went to taco town to talk to them and the pres said he would pay, then changed his mind but then when he got elected their economy crashed

they have already paid

Seriously though, did Trump EVER say he will accept money from mexitrash?

All I remember is that "Mexico will pay for this".

Now I'm not a mother-tongue speaker, but I like to think I'm fluent in English, and "making someone pay" definitely has a 2nd meaning besides money.

You might be right, he actually meant pay with their conscience as they watch the wall being paid for with american taxpayer MONEY. What a visionary

you have to go back.

> backpedaling

my work here is done, nice thread Ahmet lmao

they are actually debating

cool

kek wrong thread

Christ you are not the brightest aren't you

> estoy contigo

isn't it more grammatically correct to say "soy contigo"?

trump meant the cartels. which is basically mexico anyway

> still backpedaling

you found that quote or no?

if not, I suggest killing yourself for making such a shit thread

>having to read between lines to defend Drumpf
He was pretty straightforward. Your mental gymnastics are not welcome here, go back to plebbit.

>Mexico isn't paying for it after all
of fucking course, they have to invest all their shekels in pic related

No clue, I don't speak mexican.

hurts, brah

you do realize that trade exists in more forms than just lump sum payments right? are you even trying?

who cares they still get a wall

> having to read the lines when going through the statements of a 42D space chess master

Actually yes, that's what you're supposed to do, my shitskinned friend. You probably don't have the IQ necessary to participate, so you should just focus on the fact that a wall is getting built, otherwise you might get a brain aneurysm.

Most people in the US assumed he was talking about money

>what is irony?

Nobody said they would be writing us a check.
Mexico's #1 source of foreign income is remittances from citizens abroad, so by cutting that off Mexico will very much be paying for that.

Everything is about money, but AhmetOP somehow thought Trump explicitly meant that Mexico is gonna write America a check or something.

>Argentina
>irony

The US is going to make Mexico pay for it by stopping aid to them.

He said this in the campaign. How did everyone miss this?

>One way or another
They'll pay for it. One way or another.

Now that I've got you here m'shitskin, you can actually be of use.

See this post ?

I want to know whether it's correct to say "estoy contigo" or "soy contigo", many thanks

Irony is a country that was founded on conquering and massacring the native population and then waging wars of aggression against its neighbours crying like a bitch about British imperialism because we won't give you the Falklands which you never owned in the first place.

Because the people who want to be outraged by it only got the edited version via CNN and never heard his plan on how he's gonna get them to pay for it that just about everyone agrees is a valid way to do it.

I don't really care about who pays for it. If we're cutting funding to planned Parenthood, repealing and possibly replacing Obamacare, and deporting millions of illegal immigrants, then we should be able to offset some of the cost. If he does those few things I will definitely vote for him again in 2020.

I hope that when the wall gets going- there's a website to check construction progress. I want to wake up every morning and see what new stretch of Mexico is now behind concrete. I imagine the Build The Wall General threads would be really fun as well.

Estoy vs soy: temporary vs permanent. I am with you would be temporary because she's getting deported pretty soon.

No. "Estoy" means to be as a state.

"Soy" means be as a nature, property or permanent state.

For example, The car [es] red. (The car is red, a property of the car)

Or, The car [está] sucio. (The car is dirty, a state).

>Austria in charge of butchering the mighty Spanish language

eyyy chupame, Mateo ;)

cheers, my spanish is a bit rusty

>Who would have thought.
The cartels of course
MMGA

She needs to go back.

Estoy contigo is 100% correct mate

>inb4 you have to go back

take it out of the foreign aid that america gives mexico, or charge for border crossings, or tax remittances from USA to mexico

why do you plebs not even read the campaign website policy section?

Now as much as i don't like it now it's a thing, the worse thing is that the wall is now a object for populist candidates to promote themselves and keep a facade of resistance while the reality it's not like that.

Fucking shitskins, how long till CTR is out of money?

pinche puto

Ok mr snipes, guess you didn't learn the first time

I've seen a lot of trump rallies; never did I hear him say that.
As I understood it, he was going to make them pay by taxing them if they bring goods to the US.

Mexicans > Jews

Also as an American taxpayer I refuse to give my money for something that will never be accomplished.

1. Tariffs, don't care about the inb4, Mexico's products been cheep are what they thrive on, no price adjustment will save them. Nothing we can't get from Taiwan or mane ourselves.

2. No one really gives a shit how it's paid for, they just want it up.

3. After another 5 years of shitskin invasion, you'll really know why we don't honestly care

and out.

cairco.org/issues/remittances

tldr; Mexicans woking in the US send an average of 20 billion every year to Mexico, tax free.

Pic related.

jajaja

> business nigga

commies on suicide watch

Like a good government healthcare system

ba-dum* tiss*

It's not like you have a choice

Que paso gringos?

>throws her back in child torture dungeon when its over

They both suck Guadalupe, you really do have to go back.

And it will be accomplished with or without your pesos, you and your bad hombres are fucked big time amigo

Tariffs are fees imposed upon international trade goods

These fees will be used to collect the balance of the cost of the wall

So yes, Mexico is paying for the wall, they're just financing it against their will

I hope you have enjoyed this basic lesson in economics

So, we're not paying it directly

So what?
If your back door is unlocked and spics keep coming into your house uninvited do you care who pays for new door lock?

I love when the IRS garnishes peoples' wages and seizes their assets.

Everyone knows the Mexican treasury can't afford the full sale price of the wall.

That's why you're paying in installments :^)

>implying

they are paying for it you silly cuck with a gay flag

have we bombed you terrorists yet?
we will get to it soon enough

soy contigo=I'm you
estoy contigo = I'm with you

Seems like a huge waste of money to me.

So you will pay for illegal invaders but you won't pay for a wall to protect your fellow citizens

>found the spic

I don't mind spending one lump sum on a wall than the $90 BILLION a year in tax payer money we spend on illegals.

this isn't a thing

You realize illegal immigration subsidization costs our country billions right? for all the food, housing, the gibs, it costs states millions. Do we bankrupt our country for people who contribute nothing and don't even want to be part of our country because of feelings? lol, leaf.

I don't think Canadians/muslims posting from euro ip's really understand exactly how much it costs to house and feed what are essentially millions of new niggers invading our country. I think in their minds that mexicoons are out there slaving away to make a better life, and not popping out kids while watching telemundo drinking corona all day while we foot the bill.

oops it looks like we "misplaced" mexicos foreign aid... oh well its not like they can do anything about it.

If im paying for this stupid fucking wall can I also keep paying for NPR and PBS? at least im actually getting something out of that

nypost.com/2017/01/25/trump-maintains-mexico-is-100-percent-paying-for-border-wall/

Nice bait. If you're curious, thats called moving the goal posts.

>I'm going to do everything I can
There is literally nothing she can do

>can go under it, over it, or around it

So what's the point of this waste of money again?

All he has to do is dip into the foreign aid to beaner budget and pay the wall with it.

'Making them pay' merely means giving the beggars less.

I don't think a wall will stop drugs tho. As long as there is a pretty much never-ending demand for them someone will find a way. Or american druglords will conquer the market.
You gringos really really like drugs and that is not going to change any time soon. Also:the lolz when illegal aliens build the wall.

oops looks like we let misplaced central americans to cross your border....oh well it's not like you won't finish the wall in like 8 years or so

breitbart.com/national-security/2015/06/18/mexico-deports-more-immigrants-back-to-central-america-than-the-u-s-does/

This is why your emperor here didn't last long

> Shed it, don't build it.

Legalize drugs you stupid gringos pieles de pollo and we'll leave in peace
>yfw John D. Rockefeller was the mastermind behind the War on Drugs

They are on it. But just weed. And even that is still on the works. Private privatized prison system is a big money maker.

>Sanctuary cities are pledging to forfeit their Federal grant money at this very moment
>implying Mexico isn't paying for it

This is so fucking degenerate. Why does everything have to be related to genitals?

BUT. Guess who are going to build it???...say something ."Spanish is OK

Chekt.
Agreed. I got triggered -- and had to post screencap, bc I had to make sure I wasn't imagining things.