CRASH WHEN

>Trump is president
>Trump announces The Wall is GO
>DOW hits 20,000

So when are (((they))) going to shut it down and bring everything crashing down?

Other urls found in this thread:

gematrix.org/?word=DOW 20000
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

probably around next Christmas

that long? (((they)) don't want to fuck everything up for Trump from the very beginning?

no it would be too obvious to do it right away and he would probably direct call them out for manipulating the market if they did it now.

so we have a year of this bated breath type shit? I just want it to crash and burn so we can get on with building a real economy instead of this huge bubble

Shit will go down once that first banker breaks ranks and decides to rake in a huge profit by shorting fucking everything.

this. if people are aware of some grand scheme later in the future, they'll take advantage, and fuck it up

I'm still waiting for Deutsche to collapse

Wouldn't hold my breath on that one.

it's mostly just my inner kek coming out. When that happens it's going to be full infinitely repeating numbers levels of chaos

>3377

Oh you guys.
Is this the sekret plan?

those digits

What makes you think (((they))) hate Trump? If the USA gets fully BLACKED then Israel gets BLACKED. The kikes are completely dependent on white middle class propping up Israel cause the leftists would crack Israel open like a peanut if they could.

how did you do that?

dem sevens

(((they))) are the ones that are encouraging and causing the migrant crisis in Europe right now. They might've done it just to fuck us up some bit, but now there's a monster no one has control over.

As for the economy, it's in a huge bubble and since they're mad at Trump they're going to pop it just to piss people off at him and to cause him to lose the next election. Even if it's not part of the """""""""plan""""""" I have a feeling someone like Soros is pissed off enough to go rogue and crash it early

he is giving us his blessing to show that when the DB does collapse, it will be max levels of chaos

Praise Kek

just realized I forgot my signature for double doubles.

>Double doubles, toil and troubles

Its going to pop as soon as (((yellen))) hikes rates

lots of ppl are gonna make a lot of money
dow goes to 20,000

suprise!

Ibet if he said you could dump whatever you wanted into the water supply it jump another 5000 at least

>she's hiked rates twice(maybe three times, can't remember) over the last year
>Market hits new record high

Good joke there pal

gematrix.org/?word=DOW 20000

"I Am The Light So Bright I Appear Dark"

"Isis Osiris Horus"

"Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell"

"Waco"

"Son Of David"

"China Ban Ships To Nyc"

next summer. market is fine til then.

OP, a crash is inevitable when Republicans are in control. It happened in 1929 and we almost got another depression as a result of their stupidity in 08. With that tard Trump ind his criminal buddies, they'd going to destroy everything they touch.

holy shit... I don't know anything about this stuff, but that's fucking scary.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What is the chance of Mexico having a Syria-tier civil war in the future?

There must be a reason why Drumpf is so insistent to close that border fast.

Probably they will stir up some shit in Mexico

I'm so terrified I'm laughing

download more apps goyim! pay for music! go to college for $30,000 a year to get a degree in liberal arts!

It's possible I guess, but I doubt it will happen. If for the only reason being that it would lead to a migrant crisis here of them pouring(or at least trying to) into the US the way the muzzies are in Europe

>idiots still believing there's going to be a crash
>hoarding cash or even worse - the gold meme
We are in for 8 year rally - Dow 40k!!!

A year of interest rate hikes (potentially 3)
Inflation from the last four years of cheap money might be hitting us also this year

Christmas is about right yeah

Usually October. On a Tuesday or a Friday.

My best guess using numerology (they do this to make events more significant 'cuz easier to remember. see: 9/11).

Best Guesses:

>10/10/17
>10/17/17

I'm tempted to put $100 down on 10/10, though. That'd be my best pick for the day they crash it.

Screen cap this, btw.

To future historians:

Don't believe their lies. The republic really was beautiful. God bless America.

>4 years of cheap money
you're new aren't you. Try 8

There's also a Friday the 13th in October this year. So could be then. Halloween falls on a Tuesday, too. 10/20/2017 is another good date.

wew. Sorry lads. Looks like October it is.

I wish it didn't have to turn out this way.

>Don't believe their lies. The republic really was beautiful. God bless America.

As long as he rebuilds the foundations of modern civilization - rails and coal, that is - nothing is going to crash.
Coal is especially clean nowadays, and no need to build some stupid pipe for it.

Next rate hike.

got it

Next major (((((holiday))))))

Have you been paying attention to companies' earnings reports?

yes and no. The most I'll do is listen to Mike Maloney or Peter Schiff"s podcast, but not a devout listener

10/17 could be another good one. That way you remember the date and the year just by being able to say, "You remember ten seventeen?"

I doubt they'd do Halloween. They need a fresh date. Again, like 9/11.

All this stuff factors in. Dark thoughts. Dark thoughts. I don't like them.

But they won't let us win. It's an eternal fight. We must recognize it and stay strong. Form strong families. Solid communities. It's the little things.

Never forget we were great once.

Holy fucking shit we're all fucked.
Anyone know how to make a gun waterproof so I can go inna amazon jungle when this goes down?

Fuck, turbosatan confirms panic is the correct reaction.

>go inna amazon jungle

DOW always goes down in February and August.

Fuck, Merkel is going to die, and DB is going to implode. It's gonna be 1920 all over again. Communists and niggers will hang from every lamppost.

When the niggers riding around in Escalades all decide to stop paying their car loans.

Seriously, auto loan bubble is the next housing loan bubble.

There will be an economic crash after leftists regain political power, which is what always happens.

Oh fuck we're all gonna die
This is gonna be awesome

Was looking for that nazi in a bottle getting shot open, but this works

soon

>twice

Double doubles, toil and troubles

One of the perks of living in Hueland. We have the biggest woods to go inna and the biggest snakes to eat, and without having to worry about the poison either.

The bugs are fucking huge though. They're what you really have to worry about. Amd the mosquitoes.

>lolstika
Truly primeval meme, user

Won't be long, DOW 20k is a big turning point. It'll probably go up to 21, maybe 22, but its correction time after that.

I'll never forget the day when Trump was elected literally a week previously and the Fed made an announcement that they would be raising interest rates, and raising them 5 more times throughout 2017 after 8 goddamn years of never touching them. It felt like a bad joke, that it was so obvious they were trying to stump Trump

Wont actually take that long probably, given Europe only has little under 5 years left.

I'm guessing the powers that be have some sort of a deal with Trump. He can make good on his campaign promises and they will not shut it all down, aslong as he does not expose everything. Trump immediately started reversing O's 8 years of shame, yet did not expose the shadiness of O. I suspect a deal was made. Just look at ISIS being bombed as soon as Mathis took over. They didn't gather intelligence and act that quickly, it was all already known but O was not acting on it for, shady reasons. Why has no one called him out for willingly not acting? Cause of a deal.

You do know about the bubble.. right?

can we have a thread's of trump progression building that wall

What about the aboriginals? Are they dangerous?

I hope we survive, we can make a Sup Forums radio after the radiation drops

I doubt trump is the real deal, but I dunno I'm kinda optimistic

We have finally broken (((their))) grip.
America is going to be great again. That's why nothing has happend yet Dow 20k is just the beginning.

You ain't seen nothing yet.

Probably when this happens:

Executive Order: I order the Federal Reserve to be shut down and its powers and authorities be shifted to the responsibility of the National Treasury.

No longer will be a private entity like the Federal Reserve be allowed to have control over our nation's money ever again.

I really hope people have 24 hours live streams and the bantz in those thread will be amazing

I just hope there aren't any more holocausts this time, just deport everyone

at 33333.

You can't crash foodstocks or John Deere stocks,and the wall Street Jews are afraid to let bullshit company's like twatter packetsled crash and burn like they should.

Praise kek I hope that happens

You see, the jews are in a great conflict right now:

They can either

>Crash the economy on trump and push their agenda of destroying western civilization further

Or

>Ride along and cash in from all the money trump will circulate on the US

Agenda vs shekels, the jews are troubled.

>id: (((OY)))fLfcvj

Twatter stock should collapse it's stock is highly inflated.

Deutsche is going into full colonial loan bubble as we speak.

give me chaos

If stocks crash buy all the food and tobacco stocks like Phillip Morris,RJ Reynolds,Kraft food,Nabisco.

Avoid stocks for consulting firm companys

Trump was sent here by God himself to unfuck all the fuckery.

Probably true. They can capitalize off the biggest Golden Age in decades, but it would be at the sacrifice of the plans they made for so long, their morals, the global power of their kin. Lose decades of progress towards it all for the sake of more shekels..

You know which one they'll pick.

Double doubles toil and troubles

Only the ones who live really deep in the jungle. Like, really fucking deep, the kind that never saw someone from civilization.

All the others have already grown fat and even lazyer thanks to government money and just lounge around in hammocks and hide their Toyotas in the jungle, occasionally doing traditional dances for the reporters and sending people to ask for more gibs.

there's no bubble, you got duped

If Pepsi CO stock drops way low buy it.
Food stocks have real value,if you don't eat you die

THAT IS A STOLEN PEPE.

PREPARE TO BE DEPORTED.

Do catholic or shia muslims count as weird? Is their power more than 3?

Um, guys...

((They)) could not. They wish they could, but no.
Free market is uncontrollable and unstoppable.

Ghost is going to be pissed.

tomorrow

this

>claiming ownership over the frog god

good joke

When will the government default on its debt?

>if you dont drink soft drinks you die
>america

Can I just take a moment to point out that stock jockeys are actually pretty based, usually WASPs and almost all support Trump.

The jews hate the stock jockeys which is why they keep trying to destroy them with things like occupy wall street and bernie "seize the means of production" Sanders. Not to mention 9/11!