Is this more accurate than the other one?

Is this more accurate than the other one?

seems alright but if youre a doofus even reading the "typically reliable" and "balanced" ones wont help you. You need to be able to read critically and uncover biases on your own, there is no shortcut to this, there is no optimal set of sources that'll allow you to turn off your brain.

What the "unbiased" sources here actually are (except wikileaks which seems indiscriminate and cspan which is cspan) are "centrist". "Centrist" is no unbiased. "Centrist" today is wacko left wing compared to "centrist" in 1900.

Yeah it's pretty accurate I guess. The Wall Street Journal is the only newspaper I read anymore

Snopes belongs in the center, unless you can provide examples of their bias.

Did you watch the election at all? Snopes almost always refused to comment on Bernie or Clinton saying anything false, and if it did it was "mostly true." Not the case at all with right-wingers, especially Trump.

Wikileaks should be 100% professional, complex and analytical though.

The economist are lefty as fuck

You need to put all of then im the down left corner and down right corner.

CNN still needs to be shifted a bit more to the left.

>the economist
>not biased
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH

WSJ is NOT biased? BBC is? Who made the value judgements for this? How was 'bias' determined?

Wikileaks isn't analytical, that's not what their purpose is. All they do is present sources and facts, they leave it up to the reader to interpret them. That's the opposite of being analytical

Maybe that was because statements WERE mostly true.

Just provide a single example dude, I think you're confusing them with FactCheck or PolitiFact.

I'd move MSNBC to the left of CNN

Is CNN really more biased than MSNBC?

I dont believe wikileaks anymore.

Utter Garbage.

>Wikileaks
>Neutral

Yeah Im MAGA all the way, but you have to admit they arent neutral.

Check out their twitter.

This is better than usual, but still:
Bloomberg should be more right.
The hill should be more left
Politico should be below the red line
So should NPR and the guardian

Wikileaks is what pure information is. If anyone wants 100% pure free bias, then wikileaks it is.

What the fuck is a c-span?

basically only take my information from reuters and zerohedge. if one takes the constant bears at ZH with a grain of salt, its a fantastic addition to otherwise neutral sources such as reuters or bloomberg.

any other news is garbage, especially the likes of CNN, CBS or MSNBC.

Oh man, thanks for the laugh. You crack me up. I'm still waiting for Assange to book his plane ticket to America, He backpedaled so fast about Manning.

The worst part is the evidence provided in the "mostly true" excerpts almost always points to the opposite. Most people must be content with "mostly" true.

Ironic, they are trying to undermine the U.S. government. Wikileaks is just propoganda from our enemies. I wont say it is Russia trying to influence our opinion, but it is an enemy to the state.

You are naive if you think Wikileaks is 100% unbias.

That's a rare level of awareness in these parts.

A lot of people do, sadly. It's quite genius, since he can undermine US interests while espousing the virtues of 'radical transparency' and 'free speech', which appeals strongly to people in the West. It's like he found a way to feed people shit, but convince them it's gold.

He works with Russia and others, obviously, but I think it's his own sentiments that drive him. He just has contempt for western society, and he was very candid about it before becoming famous.

interesting, i think i saw someone post one of these on reddit, but it was horribly aligned and made huffington post look like a reputable website.

I think this list is much more accurate. And I might definitely check out some of those in the middle.

Cspan is basically unedited live streaming of Congress and sometimes British/Canadian/Australian government

Daily stormer should be in the middle, natsoc is centrist. The third alternative

Oh, like BBC Parliament.

I disagree with the placement of a lot of these but now by much.
You can move all the right wing biased ones to the Right (especially fox) and BB is about as sensationalist as Buzzfeed.
Also al Jazeera can also be moved both upward and to the right a bit. They might be hill shills but aside from AJ+ they are about as analytical as CNN but less biased.

where's the Euronews though
literally the most neutral news outlet out there