Alright, which one of you beta-male virgins yelled "1488" and cited the 14 words at Shia Lebeouf's livestream?

Alright, which one of you beta-male virgins yelled "1488" and cited the 14 words at Shia Lebeouf's livestream?

This little faggot doesn't even look white, but I can tell he spends all day here on Sup Forums just by the way he acts... show yourself user.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HWNDUS/status/823329117160357890
youtube.com/watch?v=ft7JWMHX2Ts
hiddenlol.com/lol/111162
youtube.com/watch?v=qYOhE9alsfQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It was me

twitter.com/HWNDUS/status/823329117160357890

Dont forget americans are 50% white (counting "white" beaners)

It was me

AND MY AXE!

How do we not have a video of this

He was from 4+4.

Daily reminder that this is a slide threat, a fun one,but slide nonetheless.

Daily reminder that this is loosh farming.

Daily reminder that Shit Le bugs is one of the pizzapupets and don't deserve any of your attention.

Daily reminder that pizzagate is gaining traction in other media and you are not helping.

Daily reminder that this magic is called mirror magic, just put a mirror in front of a monkey and monkey will see and monkey will do.

Daily reminder that Shit Le bugs is a AUTISM like us , he is the perfect distraction for keep our autism in check, he is like us will never stop , disengagement is the ONLY WAY to deal whit him.

As soon as people began to IRL bog-pill the mods delete all hwndu threads. Think about it.

He looks like a beaner

>supremacist is a manlet
Topkek

Give me cocaine now

Literally just a kike falseflagging.

Are there no white people left in America any more?

>Make America Great Again in the russian one

o i am laffin

"Mohammed fucks goats"

Why do you have to be white to be a Sup Forums supporter?

This board is all shitposting and fun. I'm not white and I still yell this shit at libcucks.

He's albanian and from cripplechan

NO! I'm Spartacus!

BUZZ CUT THICC DYKE IS CONFIRMED LESBO

based 14/88 bro

>inb4 autistic butthurt lefty mod deletes this thread too

Can't he still be allies for the cause? Half the people posting on this board I've met are just RPing as a white person anyway

>アニメ (Anime in katakana)
lol, wut?

SHADILY!!!!

implying you have to have white skin to be considered white. the spirit of the old gods is in this guy.

the japanese swigglies say something about the jews being liars if i remember correctly

/OUR/ GUY IS HERE FUCKING THE FAGGOTS UP WITH LOGIC

>el no nos dividira

If you look like this please don't call yourself right wing or white
Thanks

Cool. Where's the video

Way too white, Sup Forums is a board of diversity. Descriptions are accurate, though.

>beaner manlet with nazi cap shouting white supremacist mantras

This is what you've created Sup Forums

This tuvian throat singing image board has been an interesting experiment where lonesome nerdy adolescent gamers interact with unemployed stormfags and are indoctrinated with white supremacist ideology. This is the result.

>זיינתי את אמא שלך
noice
he probably asked some people and israeli\russian based bantmasters were on point .

what did this not say hwndu in bunch of languages

trolling intensify
Wait! What? In arabic? How about the hebrew text?

Why did nobody add one in Indian saying POO IN LOO?

the quality on the nip one is awful, but it says something about anime.

Where are the Indian posters and Japs and other asians who come here? There are so many of them

I am Sportacus!

Ask Shia who he is - guaranteed they are working together

No one gives a shit about that patsies one man pity parade - bitch needs to grow a pair

he brew is
'i fucked ur mom'

Indian?

You mean Hindi or Punjabi or Urdu or what?

> hebrew text
gib shekels

what am i a magician? i was just in the thread when people were figuring out different phrases to use, i hope theres a vid

Most of us have jobs or attend college, user.

Hebrew says 'I fucked your mother'

They did, multiple people from all over the world put input into it. Sup Forums truly is the most multicultural place.

All of the above.

Heck I should find a gypo to tell me how to say Steal the Copper in gypo

How do you spell Odessa, jew?

literally nobody I've contacted on this board outside of the board has been white

Makes you think. How much of us are RPing as white people?

Found him ^^^

can someone please inflict harm on shia already?

אודסה
>Sup Forums truly is the most multicultural place.
the digits unite us

>shadilay still playing
dam we got some determined Sup Forumsacks

I'm much browner though because of Indian genes. I'm a half breed. FeelsBadMan

Fuck me then, I'm stupid - run it into a translator too. I was thinking you're pulling my leg Jew, sorry, no Odessa for you.

Dude's a manlet from 8ch

You know he's loaded why is he dressing like a bum?

Looks high as shit too

Then you are likely the former...

>lonesome nerdy adolescent gamers interact with unemployed stormfags

you lost me there
did you think the text in the pic said something about odessa ?

False flag

Is this Bogdanon right now on stream?

/fit/, married, 35-year-old lawyer. Sorry I don't fit into your box. Try not belittling people. It's beneath you.

I bet 5 spools of copper wire he was gona make a joke based on the fact that in Odessa during WW2 Romanian troops blew up a building full of jews.

It was me... Stream here
youtube.com/watch?v=ft7JWMHX2Ts

For some reason I doubt that. We should have a thread where everyone posts degrees or student IDs+Current class schedule with identifying information blacked out of corse, plus a timestamp, like a shoe on a desk or something.

hey hiddenlol.com/lol/111162

What kind of law do you practice?

first time i've heard about it but whatever.

Well, Shia had backup of the crowd. But he really got BTFO.

>white supremacist
>brown skin

Lets get some niggers up there next talking about (((them)))

I was thinking you miss translated on purpose and reminded you about a WW2 episode.

Maybe I should get some sleep after 48 hours trolling around watching HWNDU happenings.

second from last in arabic means:
>Muhhamed Fucks Goats

Transportation mostly, can be boring. In Philly. You would not believe how butthurt the Russian mob is over Uber. They control most taxi outfits here.

>LARPing this hard

No need to pretend user here, we're all NEETs. Thats why we have the wagecuck meme to make ourselves feel better.

I'm 19, unemployed, virgin and I don't care because one day I'll find a nice waifu that I can train to serve me well.

Going into the black heart of libdom, surrounded by the demon hords.

how is he not based?

You wouldn't last a second, frogfag

I watched it live kek
the paper guy read a tweet saying "Russian says Make America Great Again" and he dismissed them and started chanting HWNDU again with the other people

>Where is the love falsettos

Are these people real?

Is that happy-clappy shit actually happening?

Stop posting about yourself you beta faggot, you looked real alpha being chased away with your head down by a hobo doing the chicken dance.

>oops, zat vas not medicine

youtube.com/watch?v=qYOhE9alsfQ

Shia has Tourette Syndrome and his tick is "he will not divide us." Sad life to live

How did you study for the LSAT?

I can sadly confirm the second one means "he will not divide us" in french

tuva has the best anthem holy shit

i felt a little bad, then i felt good again

Everyone finds a waifu eventually, bud. I hear good things about 2D becoming 3D lately.

Dont forget spain has negro and moor blood and created the mongrel races that live in central and south america

Any streams? prefered not on their site and pizza streams got shut down by shia

>/fit/, married, 35-year-old lawyer.
>Transportation mostly, can be boring. In Philly. You would not believe how butthurt the Russian mob is over Uber. They control most taxi outfits here.

This reads like it was written by a 15-year-old with a cartoonish view of the adult world.

Stop LARPing user.

that is some autistic shit.

what is this #HeWillNotDivideUs all about? is this a protest again trump?

Why does he talk like a fucking nigger.

Nice trips. Undergrad degree in philosophy, no bully. Just studied the practice books and took a few practice exams senior year.

no, he's trying to unite us but couldn't put it that way or else no dumbie libs would go for that shit, pretty clever by him

He seems like the type that comes from reddit and overuses the word faggot to try to fit in with "board culture".

Well, i don't consider myself "white" in the germanic sense but i consider myself to be an european with white skin.
Even so, all countries bordering the mediterranean share similiaritudes and have mixed ancestries so i try not too shout in a no-ironic way about "race purity"

Seems like this wealthy hollywood actor just loves being on the camera so much he is doing some made up bullshit political movement to get peoples attention

Did he delete it? I can find the same nigger but not paper