Trump orders weekly publication of crimes committed by illegals in sanctuary cities

Guys please make him stop, this is literally too much winning. Trump needs to know we're not all on his level, this is too much.

theamericanmirror.com/trump-orders-weekly-list-crimes-committed-illegals-sanctuary-cities/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9QS0q3mGPGg
youtube.com/watch?v=CAb44qSWGdw
youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA
lawnewz.com/uncategorized/on-trial-there-is-evidence-to-back-at-least-some-of-trumps-illegal-voting-claims/
scribd.com/document/337556216/Sanctuary-Order
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>illegally being here is inherrantly a crime
>100% of illegals are committing crime every week
#notAllIllegals

it's like living in a victory simulator

If Trump keeps winning then maybe we should support Hillary... This is getting ridiculous. One man can't possibly win this much.

>be me
>shill
>lay bait
>in effect help OP and thread by invoking bumps

How long before liberals start to claim direct reporting from the White House is fake news?

I'M GOING TO HAVE A FUCKING STROKE IF WE KEEP WINNING

holy crap man, I only wanted DACA to be repealed, but at this point that shit doesnt even matter anymore.

Let everyone in California see the shit that's going on. For too long the LAPD has not been enforcing the laws on illegals, in fact, the complete opposite. Their excuse is that they feel like they dont want to scare the illegals from giving them info, yet they forget it's people like myself who gives them tips, not the illegals.

Why would they try to help cops when they are illegals themselves to begin with?

California will go to Trump in 2020, if people see the streets are getting cleaned up and less traffic, less people in general, over 5 million illegals here alone, then this state will finally go red. And liberals are scared to death of that happening and they keep it from happening.

well finally we will see the shit.

> threatening to federally starve cities

this man

is so fucking based

>youtube.com/watch?v=9QS0q3mGPGg

If you want a picture of the future, loop this song for 8 years

I hope this is real.

This is too much stupidity in one post.

I'M GONNA LOSE MY MIND!ALL OF THIS FUCKING WINNING!

This sounds a lot like propaganda to change public opinion

This is probably the craziest move yet by him because there is absolutely no way around justifying the criminal behavior that has any rational discourse.

I can see all the regular buzzwords and bullshit but there are people whose children have been raped, murdered, beaten and harassed all around the country with the perp getting away - on both sides of the left/right paradigm that will not choose to willfully ignore the significance of facts.

Numbers know no race or agenda, numbers are numbers. I know, meme 7D chess but this truly is something else.

how they are committing trespass on federal property

Watching the numbers in the reports decrease over the next 4 years is going to be so good for his next campaign as well.

Its not propaganda if real facts and figures are being published.

thats rayciss yo

Very good point. Any guesses on the Chicago clean up promises? I highly doubt anyone saw this coming so what's the plan there?

Trump is my fucking hero

I would kill and die for this man. I still can't believe this is real life. Everyday it gets better.

I love this man. I would gladly take a bullet for him. There's no other president I would do that for. That stupid secret service whore who said she wouldn't needs to be fired.

In any case, I love this idea. I've had another thought that we should create some televised channel where we broadcast the shit ISIS is doing, so lib hippies can finally see what it is that they're defending, and what they're trying to import to our country.

Fpbp
Wtf? Deport them all

lol australia what a bunch of pussys youve become. 90s australia was best australia. your manliness all died when you lost gator restler magoo

There was NO VOTER FRAUD you fucking idiots. Tiffany Drumpf is registered to vote in two states. ONLY right-wing Nazis committed voter fraud.

Let me guess, they've been doing the whole EU thing of suppressing them, haven't they?

>there is no voter fraud
>only this person commited voter fraud
>that doesn't count tho

Too much winning

Thoth approves.
From commie red to patriotic red in 4 years - LET IT BE SO

Did she vote in 2 states though? Sounds like an error

Is he looking into general election voter fraud or Democratic primaries voting?

This is the smartest thing he could do
Emotions are the only thing that can sway people
I didn't fully swallow the redpill till I saw blacks brutally attacking whites all over Sup Forums

Promise we aren't all like that. I am sitting in awe reading the news from the US. God bless 2017.

This is the president i want.

He's basically countering the narrative of liberal media
It's unfortunate but needed to balance out perspective

>and less traffic
Literally never, desu

SHADILAY! He will divide us!

RIP Germany...
youtube.com/watch?v=CAb44qSWGdw

>all of this winning already
>we have 8 more years

I have never been more hopeful for the future, seriously

>California will go to Trump in 2020
I really want to see it happening. The meltdown would be a sight to behold.

At this rate, we'll vote Trump for Emperor of Mankind in 2020.
First politician to actually do things in decades.

Lets not forget about the niggers, they do more crime than illegals.

Thank fucking god. I used to live in SF, saw all the cucked white activists visiting horrible things upon themselves and any other law-abiding person in the city. The whole attitude needs to be slapped down.

already happened, they refer to white house statistics as "some guy's blog"

You mean this song you fucking newfag.

youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA

>Numbers know no race or agenda, numbers are numbers.
Numbers definitely know race, if not agenda as well. Reality is racist.

Tell me how Trump isn't Hitler

The nazis also revealed the hewish crimes against Germany

>propaganda
>actual facts
Leave the big words to the good part of the Anglosphere. Go bad to getting blind drunk and colonized by China.

brutal. I can see the butthurt already

It would be the greatest meltdown of all time... it'd far exceed the Nov 2016 meltdown...

FUND IT

We need BreitbartTV broadcasting in every redneck bar not that FOXNews shit

>refuse to give publications of crimes committed by illegals
>why won't you publish that? are there crimes you're trying to hide?

>give the publications
>wow look at all these crimes that wouldn't have happened if there were no illegals here

I can't handle this much winning, can I make it down there before the northern wall is built?

Let me ask this because I don't fully understand the US.

If Trump were to cut federal funding to say LA because they refuse to cooperate, does that mean welfare dries up immediately or are social programs handled at the state level?

Could you imagine the chimpening that would happen if it means welfare goes bye bye until libs start bending the knee?

Fighting cultural marxism with same weapons

Don't worry Trump is on that too

SEND IN THE FEDS

lawnewz.com/uncategorized/on-trial-there-is-evidence-to-back-at-least-some-of-trumps-illegal-voting-claims/

The monkeys would start eating the local zookeepers who would richly deserve it

I hope it happens

Holy shit, this is the opposite of what the Lügenpresse is doing in Europe.

I'm already tired of winning!

My local news just confirmed that Hartford is a sanctuary city.

I'm so excited for all Federal funding to be cut off from this shithole.

Let it burn, Mr. President

Of course it is propaganda. Faggot.

It is also true.

One day I had a dream that I became king of Chicago (it's not that weird, I actually live here). One of the first things I did was set up camps along Lake Michigan and expand the rail lines running close to it. We shipped all the niggers in the city there and just had cages lined up along the lake with cranes suspending them over the water. The urban youths were herded into the cages and lowered into the water. One of the scenes I vividly remember from the dream was jesse jackson standing at the front of a group of them in a cage being lowered down. It was one of the greatest dreams I ever had.

this

even if the statistics are true, forcing them onto people to view them could be seen as propaganda to turn the people against illegals.

I’m not saying making people to hate on illegals is bad, but any hint at propaganda usually has a bad connotation and thus the opposite effect.

>The same executive order “directs that federal funds be withheld from cities and counties that don’t cooperate with immigration officials,” Patch reports.

Now to just add Colleges, Academia and Churches to that list.

I think I read somewhere that he could possibly save the federal government hundreds of billions of dollars by denying funds to these sanctuary cities. I can't fucking wait.

Then he just needs to give a speech telling the residents of those cities that if your taxes go up, you can thank your mayor who apparently cares more about foreigners than they he does you.

>be local government
>don't follow the rules
>lose funding
Where's the flaw in this?

>We're gonna win so much, that you'll get sick and tired of it
The absolute madman

I hate Trump and admit that's pretty fucking smart.

Want your cities/towns to be avoided by anyone who would spend money there? Clear the browns out. No need for additional government spending.

I mean it's literally encouraging turning border towns into apartheid camps, but it will keep them from spreading to townships that actually care about publicity for sure.

build the wall deport them all

ARE YOU KIDDING ME

Bump!!!

Well that's just thing, in our city of Los Angeles, they have been using propaganda to do the opposite, to actually make people beleive illegals are magical creatures.

You would think niggers would be worse, when all reality niggers hang out in their own hoods far away from normal society, but lilegals? They are EVERY fucking wear and as someone who has lived here all my life, the cops, the city, this entire state has been hiding and protecting these people.

I would have a more hard time getting arrested and losing everything vs an illegal, who has nothing to lose and everything gain being here.

Let people see the shit that is going on. This is good.

>It is at this point, that Sup Forums realized that illegals were the scapegoat; the same way the poor ("fiscally irresponsible") were the scapegoat for the housing market crash instead of the crooked greedy banks.

This won't work for one reason.
Cops hate paperwork
What will happen now is that illegals will get away with their crimes.

Please donald i cant take much more of this winning!

Politicians are supposed to promise the world and deliver nothing, this is an outrage

Fucking Mayor DeBlasio insinuated that doing so would be illegal on live tv. I nearly had a stroke.

DELET THIS

Unfortunately, without changing some laws, I think the only money they could withhold would be money related to law enforcement. I think there's a supreme court ruling related to the topic of denying localities money.

I think the vast majority of the welfare comes from the state/local level. I think these are funds that are just direct transfers from the feds to the city, so some of that money might go to welfare, but its the citys own damn fault if they were that dependent on the feds for that. They'll just have to raise taxes on their chimps to make up the difference

I don't report criminal illegal activity to cops here, and neither should anyone else, not right now anyways. Always report it to ICE which I have done twice already and both times they showed up one day in the morning and busted them all.

One time the house down the street was selling food, clearly in violation, the guy literally turned his normal home into a restaurant with chairs and a menu and everything. There is a huge sign now that says it's illegal to sell food like that, I guess they had to put it up for months. The guys ended up moving.

Then another day there was a huge gang fight and we recorded everything and sent it to ICE, one day they busted all those mother fuckers.

Again, don't even think about cops, they wont even bother to give traffic violations anymore.

Again im not saying to report anyone who is illegal or you think is illegal, im saying if you see any criminal act, like gang fights, drugs, etc, let ICE know about it.

The drinking age is 21 in most states due to the feds withholding funds for highways if they don't. There's a way to withhold the funding, I guarantee.

So this is supposedly the text of the Executive Order?

scribd.com/document/337556216/Sanctuary-Order

> in addition to REMOVEABLE ALIENS

So ... any and all aliens, possibly, because Stop and Frisk is done. It's over.

MAGA, friends. MAGA.

* BRAVA MAGA

>without changing some laws
He literally changed laws. That's what the executive order was.

It's not a declaration that he's going to do it, it's a law that he's allowed to do it. Once congress gets to it they'll approve it into a full law too, so it can't be overturned easily by the next President without congress's support.

Republicans own everything right now, and they're cleaning the country up.

>the same way the poor ("fiscally irresponsible") were the scapegoat for the housing market crash instead of the crooked greedy banks.

Except it was the poor's fault. The poor in conjunction with clinton era pushing of minority housing ownership.

California will obey and if they dont, just like the medical marijuana raids, anyone remember those? If the federal government wants something, they will do it. I don't even buy any of that cutting stuff, they will bow long before that.

Our jobs is to pressure our local governments, hopefully after people see the shit that's going on with illegals and crimes, many will change their mind.

There are already people here pressuring them.

It is exactly what the democrats were doing with school shootings and focusing on white cops shooting blacks.

the feds also used to withhold highway funds if the states didn't have a certain maximum highway speed.

It still doesn't feel real. Only way I can describe this.

i feel like i went to the Trump Tower Freedom Buffet and filled up on filet minon and shrimp, then Chef Trump comes out and piles a shitload of lobster in front of me and i'm so full, but i can't help but eat the lobster.

we're at levels of winning not seen since the Sheen Meme of 2013.

but guys, he told you. "we are going to win so much you get tired of it and i will say " i dont care" and i just keep winning"

Im quite sure he also said Israel should be paying for its protection by the U.S.

Thats 3 Billion plus anything Jews are willing to pay for protection by white people every year.

You could build a second wall around Canada with that money.