Is he /ourguy/?

Is he /ourguy/?

Good test.

tumblr is ultra triggered by Jontron now. If you aren't a liberal dishrag leftists HATE you

didn't he say shit about your favorite orange not long ago?

He's never been an SJW. Remember when he called some PlayStation thing "retarded" and SJWs attacked him on Twitter and he basically told them to fuck off?
That said, he posted a video on election night of him and some friends reacting to Trump's election, so I don't think he's pro Trump. I've always liked his videos, though. Cool dude desu.

He also called out anti-Trump "protestors" on Twitter, basically saying that the protests are making the left look like complete idiot's and that Donald won fair and square and the protestors need to cut it out. So, not pro-Trump, but still a rational man.

Some choice tweets

He needs to go back

didnt he get abused by his parents?

I'll be really curious to see what he says in that vlog.

fuck i knew he's a lurker but come one Jon, chill with the power level

exposing normies to shit like this is great, what are you talking about

He didn't call liberals as not being actual leftists?

About our golden rule
>don't show your power level
its tested and served us well

then again, times are changing

He bashed trump in a few recent videos.

>Che Guevara™ Hackeysack

>Sup Forums trying to decipher Jon's politics

He's a Democrat, definitely. He just isn't an irrational retard like many leftists these days.

Is jon playing 6 dimensional chess?

he was bernie or bust

He supported Bernie.

While I think Bernie's policies were pretty stupid, I respected the man (except for his BLM cucking). Until, of course, he rolled over for the Clinton machine. Then I lost all respect for the cuck.

wheres the fash box?

He seemed more pro-Bernie than anti-Trump. He shared "only Bernie can beat Trump" memes.

I hope I can be as woke as JonTron one day