How much you wanna bet The physical Wall will NOT fully prevent border hopping and illegal immigration?

How much you wanna bet The physical Wall will NOT fully prevent border hopping and illegal immigration?

Enjoy your 500 billion wall paid for by (You)

Other urls found in this thread:

pewhispanic.org/2015/11/19/more-mexicans-leaving-than-coming-to-the-u-s/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Carpet bomb Canada 2017

leaf

Better to have a drippy faucet then leaving it on full blast.

Also, we get a cool wall.

Thanks President Trump.

>fully

whats wrong with canada??

Why do you care (((trader))) leaf?

Really though.
I wonder how different our country would be if half our defense budget was spent on shit like renewable energy

It's better than nothing, cuck.

Say it with me Sup Forums

A

it'll create full-time jobs (temporary and permanent), fuck off maplenigger.

In just saying don't be surprised when Juan enters your country.

The wall will not fully prevent illegal immigration from Mexico.

I can't wait till the great wall of the North gets built.

>leaf

FUCKING

That too, I plan on visiting it and taking pics, make a vacation out of it.

(laughs in mexican)

I will bet you all of your plastic, scratch & sniff "money" that is curbs illegal immigration from Mexico to a significant degree

We'd enjoy a $40 energy savings every month for incinerating hundreds of billions of dollars.

The Day of the Rake is not enough.

These leaves must be mulched, trucked away, and burned to a fine powder.

The Canadian wall will be more effective.

The Mexicans are paying for that wall. Get it right!

nice one

It's a one time investment.
> 500 billion
So the amount that the US pays to Israel, Egypt and a bunch of other """"allies""" over the course of the decade.

>Enjoy your 500 billion wall paid for by (You)
Why wouldn't I?

Oh really? xD

(((6 Gorillion)))

>The physical Wall will NOT fully prevent border hopping and illegal immigration

Pretty sure anyone who is not retarded understood this about the wall from the start.

Mexico will pay for the wall via tarriffs, you uninformed dumbfuck. A15% tarriff would pay for the wall in a year.

holy shit its happening

lmfao that pic kek

that image pretty much sums up europeans in canada

>fully prevent
No wall in history has.

>In just saying don't be surprised when Juan enters your country.
>The wall will not fully prevent illegal immigration from Mexico.

I'm just saying, you're a fucking idiot.

Israel's wall works, ours will too.

Leafs.

he said visas too, that means a reduction in poo loos

>Say it with me Sup Forums
>A
>FUCKING
>leaf

Of course it won't stop every individual from entering illegally. People will still find ways to sneak in or overstay their visas. The wall is meant to make it more difficult to illegally cross the border and act as a deterrent to migrants.

everyone with a brain should realize it won't. the vast majority of illegal immigration is people over staying their visas. its merely an expensive symbol.

No shit faggot who cares?

this is nutz he went threw with it

Another shitpost.

Mods, either do the task you're assigned or fucking make way for someone who can you worthless piles of cunt snot.

500 billion dollars and Juan still gets to fuck your daughter and make more Pablo's out of your dime.

Cuked and tricked.

I'm starting to see a pattern here. CTR shills will say something won't work/happen/be effective. ie: Drumpf will never be president! The wall will never work! You will never be an all white nation! And they will get BTFO'd every single time.

The pattern is that while weakminded mentally ill degenerates complain, whine and nay-say hardworking men with type-A personalities are getting shit done.

This is the sad life of the average shitlib. To lose and be proven wrong time and time again. Until ever ounce of testosteron has left his body.

When does construction on the Canadian border wall start?

So stating a fact that the will not 100% prevent illegal from coming in is a liberal move?

So me saying your mother sucked my cock last night makes me a liberal?

No but if you said a dog sucked your dick that would you a Canadian kek.

It's just one Canadian with a pocket dildo

>You will never be an all white nation!

How exactly would this happen?

>The filename isn't
>but_user_I_poop_from_there.png

Missed opportunity, man

At least I have a dick

You haven't seen yours in 30 years you fat fock

Remember Hitler?

How is it a fact even though the wall hasn't been build and you have no idea what it looks like? It's a probability at best you dumb cunt bucket of a Leaf.

>wade into ocean
>Swim around wall
>Welcome to America

Leaf is mad since it would mean less mexican bulls reaching canada too.

>Fattest country in the world will hop a fence
Yeah, ok

But I thought you guys deny he ever did any of those things.

>leaf
worry about your own borders

It's a bet that I proposed idiot.

I'm leaning on the fact that illegal immigration will not 100% disappear.

Try reading next time, you sensationalist retard.

"Fully prevent"
Nice weasel words.
All it has to do is reduce expenses by more than it cost to build.
And it will.

As the Cubans do, enter to a foreign country in a little shitty boat.
>no border patrol in beaches
>Everyone in florida is black or indian
Alas, Mexican dig caves for Christ sakes, a wall will not do any difference.

Part of the illegal migration happens on the Gulf of Mexico, where illegals try to reach the shore of the USA using a dinghy.
The wall won't stop that, that's what the border guards can focus on once the wall is in place.

And if you truly expect the wall to stop that, you should consider otherwise.

It seems to be solving a problem we don't have.

pewhispanic.org/2015/11/19/more-mexicans-leaving-than-coming-to-the-u-s/

And actually may create a new one by making it harder for people already here to leave

>ECKS DEE

Yeah, really.

For America

the real question is when is the wall against Canada going up
that or annexation, and subsequent Day of the Rake

Exactly so my best is reasonable.

The wall will not fully prevent illegal immigration.

Don't be surprised when you find Juan fucking your daughter.

?

DE-DE-DE-DEPORTED

Indeed it won't. That's why America needs to build a wall of machine-gun towers that will blast through all spic-loaded dinghies.

And it will be a Wall of Fire.

i hate this ugly whore

Ok leaf

Also drugs. We have a tsunami of drugs flowing into American cities from the border.

the wall isn't about what's happening now, the wall is a statement. The wall will last for centuries, if built out of proper concrete it may as well last forever.

The wall will see come and go many presidents and many future crisis the world will have to endure. It may not be the solution we need right now, but it definitely is the solution we deserve and not just for ourselves but for all future yet unborn Americans.

No shit you fucking idiot

We maga now pussy

Top fucking kek.

>Implying that literally no one will be able to go over a wall

Are you retarded? Its better to drip than to gush

You spoiled rotten little faggot Canada.
I'm so tired of you 1,000 year old counties still existing, still being shit, barely even mediocre and daring to talk down on us and spit on us like this.
We do everything for your gay little ass so you could stay warm in a part of the world that is freezing over. You ungrateful limp wristed shit sucking backwater flood flushing bug eye'd spineless worm eating scummy bitch.

>It may not be the solution we need right now,
Yeah, that's the point- based on any measurable statistics a 2000 mile wall would be a very big very expensive construction project that wouldn't solve anything, and if anything would actively further the problem it was meant to solve.

How much is the wall going to cost? I remember 20 billion being the number tossed around by analysts. Is that still the case? If so- 20 billion is fucking nothing to a country like America.

That Hitler liked white people? Get out of her spick, EVERYONE likes white people. Even you, that's why you want to fuck our women so bad and be us.

Why the fuck would you raise a discussion that illegal immigration won't be 100% stopped? You are clearly baiting.

Cool thanks for the 500 billion

oh and juan will still fuck yuor daughter haha

>Why the fuck would you raise a discussion that illegal immigration won't be 100% stopped? You are clearly baiting.

No im just crushing the hopes of deluded faggots thinking the wall will 100% solve illegal immigration from mexico.

Thanks for 500 billion,

oh and Juan is still gonna fuck your daughter hahah

I am pretty sure nobody actually believed a wall is going to stop 100% illegal immigrants. But go ahead and keep making yourself feel smart.

And why do you think they are leaving hmmm?

Okay at least you acknowledge reality that the wall will not prevent your problems only minimize it

that's all I wanted to imparty

>feel smart

Is this what you think is smart? Common logical statements? Must be nice passing the 2nd grade in burger land

Worth it just to make leftists mad

Did you read the article?

>The decline in the flow of Mexican immigrants to the U.S. is due to several reasons (Passel et al, 2012). The slow recovery of the U.S. economy after the Great Recession may have made the U.S. less attractive to potential Mexican migrants and may have pushed out some Mexican immigrants as the U.S. job market deteriorated.

>crushing the hopes of deluded faggots thinking the wall ....

Canucks amirite

The thing is, MEXICAN immigration is declining, but it seems it's still a problem with central/south americans... but everyone just calls them "mexicans" anyways like the bunch of racist fucksticks they are.

The problem is that with Trump taking plants and factories away from Mexico and back to the USA, it's going to make alot of people be unemployed again. And with no job, they will have no choice but to immigrate illegally to the U.S. again somehow... then you'll have the mexican immigration problem again.

>How much you wanna bet
there is no wagering at Sup Forums, Grandpa

Yeah.. we all knew that, you fucking personification of a leafmeme.

It will drastically reduce it because now instead of fucking STROLLING INTO NEW MEXICO they'll have to tunnel and forge passports and take sea routes and shit. It'll make everything much more expensive for them, and cash ain't something they have a lot of. It'll also cut off a lot of drug traffic so it'll be fun to observe how the US drug market copes with that and if other countries react and step up their smuggling. Why the fuck do you think all the politicians in Mexico are against the wall, because they're in bed with the cartels and the cartels main source of income in smuggling humans and drugs into the US.

Tldr; Mexico is fucked and we're all gonna watch it burn on live stream

expensive for Mexico

>WE

okay thanks for 500 billion

juan is still gonna fuck your dotter