Email right before Milo event

Just got this email. Tonight shall be interesting.

Other urls found in this thread:

status451.com/2017/01/20/days-of-rage/
twitter.com/GabeCohenKOMO/status/822655413783003138/video/1
youtube.com/watch?v=zES_tE4qM2U
youtube.com/watch?v=b4vHSiotAFA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I just checked his email account and it looks legit.

What is this? An image for ants?

>name and shame

Leftists are evil. This is undeniable.

/thread/

Congrats, you can sue them for slander.

Do it user.

Lmao Milo events usually have Facebook events tied to them that even leftists say they're going to, this is meaningless

Fine.

Let Milo's cucky alt lite buddies learn the hard way that they're bound to us - that in the eyes of our opponents we're all the same. Let them suffer threats, let them suffer violence, let them be humiliated and ostracized and turned away wherever they go.

Maybe then they'll give up on cucking and be like us - the enemies the left truly fears.

The Alt Right is pretty lite.

This.

OP if you have half a brain you will hire jews and sue the shit out of any organization that does this. Labeling someone a Nazi because they attended a gay man's talk on why the left sucks isn't going to hold up.

>>>/reddit.com/r/the_donald/

I saw that Americans were training small Militias to deal with these left wing filth...

Why are they not shooting them on sight? Why are the left wing rentamob, the unwashed filth, the scum, the plague of humanity allowed to roam free to riot and act like the thing they are protesting against?

Why are they not being killed? Explain yourselves IMMEDIATELY!

Might not be a bad idea (stupidly assuming no one does this already) to live stream the protesters faces.

Public isn't redpilled enough yet. The lefties are toeing the line currently, but they still haven't crossed it yet in the public's eye.

Have you heard of Trayvon?

Also, it'd be disconcerting if someone starts screaming "I, I am the Taco King! Bow down before me!" and starts chucking Taco Bell food at them.

Hey, everybody loves Taco Bell.

>going to an Milo Event

that's yout problem. go away.

>lefties lose their minds
>begin attacking people on the right for no reason
>we are now justified to destroy commies and Marxists in the USA

Please god I hope they start assisinating people and blowing shit up like the good little commies they are

please yes I want to go out and exterminate some liberals

Isn't that the shit you stick on the side of your house during construction as a moisture barrier?

If someone attacks you, you MUST fight back user. We can't allow our movement to continually be criticised as weak keyboard warriors. We need a viral video of one of us destroying some little Antifa faggot. Please provide us with one

>commies and Marxists
What'd we do?

>UK
>complaining about tolerating lefties

Why don't you just get a firearm and....shit. I forgot.

Let me know when you, or better yet, any sane person, is ready to go on a personal crusade and succeed.

golly that's very intolerant

well one of his supporters got shot recently

If there are protestors I'd go with other people who are preferably large and can handle themselves as well. We need to start having our own shows of force.

You killed over 100 million people since that FUCKING autistic retard Karl made it up

At least they talk about the JQ. The third rail of politics nobody else touches except irrelevant storm fags and David Duke.

Cry me a fucking river.

status451.com/2017/01/20/days-of-rage/

BRING A KNIFE

In Sacramento they stabbed 9 commies in self defence and the cops didnt even take their names, there will be violent antifa and they will attack you and other attendees, its your duty to defend them.

whats wrong with hate?

>Alphabets btfo
>imperialists btfo
>illiterate rice farmers triumphant
Good times.

just bring a knife, the battle of sac shows you can stab in self-defence and not even have your name recorded.

The exact opposite of this is true you faggot

Kay you believe in a dead ideology

>I saw that Americans were training small Militias to deal with these left wing filth...

Where and how do I sign up? I want to join the Freikorps too!

wew comrade

infactx bring a couple

wtf i wanna go now

just go without a ticket and stand outside

and for fuck's sakes BRING A KNIFE, also remember chuck a rock at the right angle and you can scar a communist for life.

Timing is everything.
Once they fuck up and kill someone then they can be purged.
Little old ladies will be pulling 44 magnums from thier purses to cleanly dispose of these dirty hippies Dirty Harry style

Stephen?

Remember /polacks/ let them be the dumbasses and turn the public againt them. subversion is our friend. We the Jew now.

Praise Kek

Glad I got out of town before the event, there are posters up advocating for violence. These are the same nutjobs that wanted to start shit during the Republican debate.

>good times
>missed the entire part about radicals btfo
The left is playing with fire and it is going to burn them badly. You can only call all your political opponents Nazis so many times before they stop caring, and accept the skinhead beating the shit out of protestors. They are only driving more moderates towards the far right. Trump administration and congress will dismantle the infrastructure the left has built up over the past few decades. One for the right will flourish.

There is a reason Hitler was popular, the 1919 rising was an eye opener to the average German.

after fash the nation went on hiatus the only thing worth listening to is the david duke show

The media is on their side, dont be a cuck and think violence towards trump supporters will turn the public on our side, there's been enough blood shed in San Jose, Chicago and DC for your country to be fascist if that were true.

Stand up and fight like men. The right cannot use victimization only righteous persecution of those hated by the mainstream, which right now is antifa and sjws.

>Tfw can't go and stomp commies with my discontinued swastika boots
Got the last pair in my size, and goddamn they are comfy as fuck

That's a cut from a blade. Given how even it is, she either did it herself of one of her simian companions got her on a backstroke. Also, way too little blood for a scalp wound.

It's all weird.

Neo nazi's are going to go see a faggot jew talk, yeah nah.

I'm planning on walking over in about twenty minutes here, don't have a ticket but I want to at least watch the shit show. Anyone else headed towards campus soon?

This is real news. Sad!

Richard Spencer and a homosexual Jewish black cock connoisseur are both labeled Nazis by the far left. If anyone is a closet ethnic Nationalist, but LARPs as a Civic Nationalist for pragmatic reasons, they ought to rethink that strategy.

Liberals aren't the left and I give 0 shits about Che fanboys antagonizing Hitler fanboys.

Boulder shitlord reporting in... I'm heading over in 20 min or so

There is already a crowd out in front of the auditorium, not very big though

Bring a knife dude.

Do not let yourself end up like this kid:

twitter.com/GabeCohenKOMO/status/822655413783003138/video/1

Should be an interesting night. You get tickets?

Man, that's awesome, it looks super painful

Don't worry, got one in my pocket.

>capitalism killed 400 billion people

On my way home from work I saw a small crowd of LARPy kids holding "ANTIFA" and "PUNCH NAZI" signs walking towards the venue.

Luckily I had my MAGA hat in the car and put it on and gave them the finger on my way passed.

THEY'RE TURNING THE FROGS GAY

No, not a student

>Leftists making threats

You fire a gun into the air one time and they would all scatter as fast as they can. Not that I'm advocating doing that, I'm just saying, these threats are sounding more and more like declarations of war and they don't seem to realize that war is a battle fought with weapons and violence that extends beyond tossing a punch or a brick while heavily covered by ski masks and hoodies.

i'll definitely have my ccw on... didn't get a ticket but i'm gonna got watch.

thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=zES_tE4qM2U

god bless you brother.

Be prepared for violence, dont let yourself get sucker punched.

yup, a rock and a good throw can really ruin a commies day.

the asian who shot that antifa who attacked him wasnt charged, feel free to open fire if they attack you pham.

Apparently they opened it to the public too, but I was too slow. See you all down there, not that we'll know it.

I'll be the neckbeard with the MAGA hat

They're all just redneck LARPers. Truth is BLM has more balls than any militia, neo Nazis, kkk, etc. that's why niggers can burn down cities here and not suffer any repercussions.

Prove me wrong, hillbillies.

>Dirty Harry style
>Not Death Wish style

Bronson was always the only real competitor of Eastwood

>liberals arent the left

>liberals: Hillary 2016
>leftcucks: Hillary 2016

Are you even trying bud?

>a list of known Neo-Nazi sympathizers
It was just banter.

I'm going without any identifying clothing, walking over so if I need to "grey man" out I can blend in. Not that I'm afraid of a fight, but the demographics around here don't stack up in our favor. Stay safe brother.

get fucked nazi scum

>leftcucks: Hillary 2016
?

youtube.com/watch?v=b4vHSiotAFA

I prefer fascists to communists.

cool leaf ahmed, want to bring it to justin trudeau's house?

>Reverse IP search sender's email
>Get address
>@^#$%@?
>Profit

>We do not tolerate fascists
t. Anti-Fascists

I was thinking the same but I don't got a license for packing my heat. You guy's got anywhere in mind to watch the degenerates from?

Antifa once sent an email to my boss about how I was a Brexit supporting, anti immigration anti Islam conservative.

I got a promotion, kek.

Don't worry, you'll follow your leader soon enough too!

Kek

I don't know campus very well so I'm just going to play it by ear I think.

>Yuusha bro who also MAGA'd

Why are yuusha fans so based

I'll wait for a bit in front of the Crusaders for Christ house which is down the block if you guys want black up. I'll depart now if so.

i've had antifa members come standing outside my house at nighy to intimidate me, because i had posted some very mild things about immigration on facebook. I walked out with no shirt and a baseball bat in my hand and they ran off.

Waiting for a friend to get off work and let me know if he wants to come, I may or may not be by that place. If I don't see you I hope you have some fun and don't get hurt or arrested.

Contact FIRE about this

I said radicals dipshit. The ones that were rioting in the streets on the 20th. If they keep it up and harm people who don't agree with them they are fucked.

you totally don't sound like a cultist lunatic, bud

BRING

KNIFE

user

Puss, puss, pussy.

In the states we open the door, step out and fire.

At least we used to. Then we killed all the injuns and didn't have to any more. The lesson continues to be observed by groups of angry young men. An angry man with a shotgun standing in his own front yard will fuck your shit up.

I'll go down there and meet you, black waffle-stich patagonia jacket

>some poor garbage cans were harmed
>radicals
lmao

>That's a cut from a blade. Given how even it is
No not really. The same thing happened to my little brother when we were kids. Left a pretty clean scar as well.
Also looks like a boxing cut. I've had 3 of them. One on both sides. The 3rd reopened the old one on the right side. That's from the pressure of the blow hitting and pulling. Skin's elasticity only goes so far. Not saying that it didn't happen in pic related but it damn well looks like a boxing cut. They're very clean wounds.
>Also, way too little blood for a scalp wound.
I also see no fat layers under there. And there's absolutely no bruising around the area. So that makes me question the validity of this photo.
Any wounds I've had that required stitching actually didn't hurt si bad. In a scale of 1-10 I'd put them on a 2-3. A 10 being something like having food poisoning or passing a kidney stone.

Event doesn't start for a bit so I'll aim to be there around 7. Will keep maga hat concealed until among friendly company. Remember riots are close to ancient combat numbers rule the day.

I'm going to bring two.

I'll get up right now and head there in grey.