U.S. downgraded to 'flawed democracy' status for the first time ever

nydailynews.com/news/national/u-s-falls-full-flawed-democracy-article-1.2955237

>The United States of America is now a more imperfect union.

>The Democracy Index has downgraded the U.S. from a full democracy to a flawed one, marking the first time the nation has fallen into the lower ranking.

>Other flawed democracies include Botswana, India, Japan and Ghana, while much of Western Europe stayed in the full democracy category.

>Americans’ growing distrust in their government, elected officials and the media prompted the demotion, the Economist Intelligence Unit — the UK-based economic firm that produces the annual index — wrote in a Wednesday report.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Economist
journal-neo.org/2014/11/11/princeton-makes-it-official-usa-has-become-oligarchy-no-democracy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>nydailynews.com

into the trash it goes

oh fuck the democracy index says we're a flawed democracy what am I gonna do

It's about time that they recognized the problems facing this country. Now that trump is president we can work to rebuild the rubble that has been left before him

Wouldn't have happened if Hillary won even though the Democratic party clearly rigged it for her over the burned jew.

Good, democracy is a failed ideology.

>The Democracy Index
>relevant

Heheheh, welcome to the club.
When do we bomb Saudis again?

>Germany and Sweden are not flawed democracies
>the governments actively act to the detriment of those nations

Fuck these people

we're a constitutional republic dumb cuck niggers

>nearly 4 months later and STILL salty as fuck the witch lost

Get hysterical and yell HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US in the street.

so while the Rep/Dem cabal controlled this country with an iron grip and basically handed the White House back and forth every 8 years- until Obama only a Bush or Clinton in the office since 1988- they never downgraded it?

>Democracy Index
lol I'd rather live in Japan than in Western Europe
Stupid kikes

>much of Western Europe stayed in the full democracy category
> the Economist Intelligence Unit — the UK-based economic firm that produces the annual index
Really makes you think

>Donald Trump gets elected fairly and in accordance with all the rules
>Puts plans in motion to keep ALL of his promises that he made on the campaign trail
>This makes his rule somehow "flawed"

What

Damn. I guess the criminal that didn't win the election should have become the president - that would have proven that USA is still a functional democracy.

A long time ago, I swore an oath as a Marine to uphold and defend this country from all enemies foreign and domestic, and all of us servicemen and women wrote a check for an amount up to and including our lives.

THIS is not the America I swore to defend..

I guess its a good thing we are a REPUBLIC or that would suck.

And the Communism Index places the EU as:
NOT COMMIES
The Mean Man index places The Don as:
WORSE THAN HITLER

I hate this shit, only assholes think it means anything

>Economist
Most globalist shitrag ever

>trash newspaper says trashy things
At least you can wipe your ass with it

holy shit you can't recover from this
might as well go full fascist

why the fuck do i care i dont live in eurostan or africa

also, burn some cars and loot a convenience store.

FYI, if you actually read the article, it says Trump has nothing to do with the drop. It actually says that he got elected precisely because there is/was such a distrust in the government by the American people.

nydailyjews

another cat lady pretending to be in the military.

>Democracy
>Republic
Pick one, faggots.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Economist
>The publication belongs to the Economist Group. It is 50% owned by the English branch of the Rothschild family and by the Agnelli family through its holding company Exor.
whoda thunk it

We are onto you Soros. Take your CTR bullshit elsewhere

>says we're a flawed democracy

good thing we're a functioning republic then

>hiding the fact that this doesn't have anything to do with trump way down in the article, and more likely has to do with disgruntled DNC insiders leaking information about the DNC.
“The U.S. president, Donald Trump, is not to blame for this decline in trust, which predated his election, but he was the beneficiary of it,” the report read

Their model of "democracy" is working against us, so what their index really measures is who the last people are to voluntarily stay in the house while the roof comes crashing down. It should be rebranded the "Biggest Rube Index", and if you put that name atop the list it looks about right.

Its a Republic stupid ass

>(((The Democracy Index)))

We are not a democracy at all but whatever.

qft

soon slavboo, soon...

>has downgraded the U.S. from a full democracy

We weren't ever a democracy. We are a representative federal democratic repbulic.

>Americans’ growing distrust in their government, elected officials and the media prompted the demotion, the Economist Intelligence Unit — the UK-based economic firm that produces the annual index — wrote in a Wednesday report.

Distrust growing towards the media eh? So the media is a part of a (((democratic))) government?

Really makes my neurons do the zappy zaps

What the fuck did you just fucking say about my country, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

This is literally the america you swore to defend.

>So the media is a part of a (((democratic))) government?
Yes it is, says the Constitution.

>all promises
He didn't go after the clintons
... yet ....

>waaah my candidate didn't win and now one with ideals I dont hold is in charge, FLAWED FLAWED FLAWED
jesus christ america.

Good america was never a democracy to begin with. We are a republic, a lynch mob is a democracy.

The US was never a democracy, you fuckwit jew. We are a constitutional republic.

It scares me that children such as yourself actually believe this.

crush democracy

acquire imperium by blood and iron

>vote for a guy
>guy wins
>THIS IS FLAWED

Leftists honestly deserve to be shot.
They are bringing shame to this country.

So...an upgrade from what Princeton said in 2014?
No longer an Oligarchy....yay Trump!!

journal-neo.org/2014/11/11/princeton-makes-it-official-usa-has-become-oligarchy-no-democracy/

And you were never a smart person. You were always an idiot.

Democracy can and does refer to any system of government that relies heavily on citizens voting. You don't like it then come up with a better term.

he's not progressive. progressivism is the one true religion. and harry potter.

The downgrade is from the Economist Intelligence Unit, they are a well trusted think tank, not nydailynews.com.

>Other flawed democracies include Botswana,
India, Japan
>Japan
>America is closest to our most beloved ally
Weeb's Paradise here we go!

30 years of retarded upper echelon politician games and they're downgrading it now, huh.

Maximum fucking kek, we're a flawed democracy while the European "cordon sanitaire" Union gets top marks. Fucking kikes I swear to God, friendly reminder that the Economist is owned by ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((The Rothschilds))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Think tanks and trust do not go together unless they share your ideology.

but

>half the US hates Obama for 8 years
>full democracy
>a few million people protest trump
>FLAWED DEMOCRACY RIPPPPPP

>[comment about activated neurons]

>Japan

>flawes democracy

nothing to see here folks. The basis of "perfect democracy" must mean one heading to full multicultural hellhole.

I've been to Japan, it's a fucking Utopia even compared to Australia. This just means America is fixing itself.

Who runs this democracy index?

Also we've just jumped to pre-golden age republic on the republic index.

>“The U.S. president, Donald Trump, is not to blame for this decline in trust, which predated his election, but he was the beneficiary of it,” the report read, explaining that the same distrust that prompted the United States' lower democracy rating also pushed voters to favor a presidential candidate with no previous political experience.
kek, literally Obama's fault

Democracy has eroded traditional values
Democracy has allowed for the establishment of the welfare state
Democracy has opened the floodgates to the third world
Democracy has destroyed the nuclear family
Democracy is the god of the secular west and it has failed

>(((Lynn Forester de Rothschild)))
Open supporter of Clinton. Yeah, into the fucking trash it goes.

>these people know what they're talking about

Literally nothing has changed in our democratic process in the last half dozen elections.

Heh, nice try kiddo, but I see you've made a typo.
Try again next year when you're on our level.

they also apparently work with the Rockerfeller Foundation

>US was a full democracy

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHUEHHUEHHUEHUEHUEHUEHHUEH...

>The U.S. was a democracy in the first place
It never was
It has always been a republic(not including rule under the Articles of Confederation)
The Founding Fathers even said that a direct democracy could never work, so they went with representational government

Maybe this think tank should know that we aren't a democracy, but a constitutional republic.

This

(((Economist Intelligence Unit)))

>democratically elected official does what he was democratically elected to do
>complains about muh democracy
Man, I thought jews were supposed to be smart. Go use your democracy powers to vote yourself some brain cells or shekels or w/e lol

How does it feel to officially be the bad guy, burgers?

We're approaching Eritrea tier politics everyday.

>Trump wins
>"coincidentally" they downgrade the US status
>Not when they passed the patriotic act, when it was discovered they spyed their own citizens, etc
Maybe it's a well trusted liberal, mainstream think tank

Time to gas em

>right after Trump is president

Sure. Sure it is.

"I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America
and to the Republic for which it stands,
one Nation under God, indivisible,
with liberty and justice for all."
>Republic
Why do people presume that the US is a democracy? Believe it or not, democracy doesn't work with a large population.

So be a cuck and act like a nigger.

Really? NOW the democracy is flawed? Just now?

What about when Woodrow Wilson sold the country to the Jews? What about when Americans were drafted to fight pointless wars in the jungles of Southeast Asia?

So who's the most responsible for that downgrading: the man who was in power during the 8 previous years, or the man who has replaced him in the office for the last 5 days?

Good God this pasta is stale

That's why there's a chain of command that puts cucks like you at the bottom.

i got auto banned for this the other day.

And who controls the Rothschilds?

>((((((((Democracy Index)))))))))

Thank you, based oldest ally.

Kek. In Belgium right wing parties get sued by government anti racism organizations yet the USA are a flawed democracy

memes

Moloch

Hahahahahah

>system hasn't fucking changed
>not even the first time winner lost the popular vote
>suddenly when trump is elected it's a flawed democracy
the (((((democracy index)))))

Bogdanoffs

>The Democracy Index
oh man we are so fucked, I mean I never heard of The Democracy Index in my entire life but it sounds so official

this shit is hilarious. we fuckin' did it, bros!

Kek of course.