Is it possible to look any more Jewish than this?

is it possible to look any more Jewish than this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9E62iA6KCIQ
middleeasteye.net/sites/default/files/styles/main_image_article_page/public/main-images/vlcsnap-2017-01-07-14h48m32s369.jpeg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*vomits nitric acid*

yes

what about this guy?

That's not the guy from Suits.

looks Russian

t. Russian expert

youtube.com/watch?v=9E62iA6KCIQ

he dyed his hair

love this guy

Jesus Christ. This is the Platonic form of ugliness.

that picture is fake
guy in front was spliced in.

if Hitler did kill 6 million in the holocaust these types of Jews would not exist easy to spot

kek i wonder if this is how he wipes his ass

to be brutally honest

no

This rat faced kike.

this guy look weird as fuck

Yes, you could look like this goblin looking fuck.

Woody Allen looked a bit more Jewish, but not much.

yes

he fits his roles

No, No. No, It is not.

That triggered me hard.

i was going to post him. he's as jewish as they come. fucking kike.

I want to lick her nose

here is from turkey. when you look carefully it feels like his nose wont end

This woman's Iranian. And totally against Jews. Jews look Arabian. Cos they are.

She's an Arab

Leave him alone you piece of fucking trash. I'll glass you,

Made me fucking lol when he came on. I thought "I swear Trump has put this guy up for a Sup Forums meme"

I want her to get naked and rub her hands together

middleeasteye.net/sites/default/files/styles/main_image_article_page/public/main-images/vlcsnap-2017-01-07-14h48m32s369.jpeg
This dirty meddling kike motherfucker.

Eat cooked salami

To think they have even improved their looks due to stolen white genes trough several centuries (certainly they have a deep desire to be white) if stripped from such they would be a horrid, disgusting rodent-like bunch

that guy is such a greasy fucking slimeball

holy fuck his wife and children
literally puke tier

Fucking sideshow bob is his son

holy fuck! is this a real human?

Yes

we have a winner!

A NEW CHALLENGER HAS ARRIVED

yes. nigel farage was once talking to a boss jew, who was a banker in some unelected position in the eu.

holy hell, that jew was the irl match of one of those "with jews you lose" memes

I will try

DRAYMOND NO

Yes.

Oy vey did you just shoah me?!

Yeah that old guy is pretty fucking Jewish

>hordes gold
>rips people off
>exploits nigger stupidity

yep

HOW DEAH YOU COME IN HERE AND DO DIS?!?

(((THESE))) give me worst feeling, like a JUST...

This guy cracks me up every time

Kek. I love how he tries to look like a Jew's mental image of a stereotypical goy.

yep

He looks and sounds like something out of beavis and butthead

>literally a Jewish communist marxist and pro-third world immigration
Surprisingly there's nothing really subversive about his children's books and they're actually rather good.

he doesn't even look real... he looks like a jim henson creation

Alpha as fuck!

>How dare you ruin this board for everyone else? Get the fuck off my board. You're no shill. You suck. You're a medicore piece of shit you can't even shill. I've been shilling 41 years. You suck. You're a no-talent! You impose your shitposts on everyone whether they want to see them or not. How dare you come here and do this? I've been on this site 13 years I've been shilling my whole life. You're a DISGRACE. Who the hell do you think you are? You any kind of shill? Anybody know who you are? Maybe everybody else wants to enjoy the peace and quiet. This is one of the most important boards on the internet who are you? WHO ARE YOU? You miserable, presumptuous no-talent. You're no shill - a shill respects the subtlety that serves as the foundation of subversion. You OBVIOUSLY don't have the talent. You don't have enough respect for yourself or other anons, or know what it is to express yourself - in a post, or any other form of creativity. And I'm a shill school graduate.. SUCKA! In the school of manipulation, at the Academy of Goyim Subversion in Tel Aviv. YOU SUCK! You're a NO-TALENT! If you really had talent go practice on a forum, and then get yourself a gig. Instead of ruining the end of the day for everyone on this board. You're a DISGRACE. You are everything that's gone wrong on this board. You're a self-consumed, no-talent, medicore piece of SHIT. And I've earned my right to say it. Okay? I have 2000 reply stickied threads screencapped from 2005. I walked Netanyahu up on stage. Who the fuck are you? I knew George Soros from 1966! WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!? You nothing! You nothing! You are nothing. And you will never be anything. Never! How dare you? How dare you? You miserable, medicore nothing. Shame on you.. Post stupid little smug Pepe. You little pip. Go learn to shill. You're FLAT. You can't even post a fucking racebait. I don't care about your little, like, leaf flag. Cuz it doesn't mean that you know how to shill... Go learn to shill.

Step aside, goyim!

>still looks more human than turkroaches

Is that Sal?

Hobsbawm is a based leftist.

Mrs. Rat Faced Kike.

>See Rick Moranis on TV
>Wonder how such an ugly untalented man got famous
>Another member of the tribe
>Repeat for any unfunny, untalented, ugly individual in showbusiness

The Winona Ryder Effectâ„¢ always seems to hold up.

kek

Jesus Christ. Jews have shit genes...

How do you even tell the difference? They all look the same to me.

This is my picture favorite ever.
*image used against any fact: valid*

looks like the rats from Flushed Away