Pro lifers have no response to this

pro lifers have no response to this

So we should abort refugees too?

Reh-foo-gee... huh it must be Italian

>condescending atheist pretends to be God and tells people they're bigots for not wanting babies to be killed and their countries to be flooded with rapefugees

Interesting

What refugees? The muslim ones? No, those aren't people, they're cockroaches, abort them.

I thought roleplaying as God was a bad thing to do.

Fertilized eggs don't have a 10% chance of detonating.

Seriously I fucking hate this account

Why is Facebook God such an insufferable commie piece of shit

>God
>Telling people that killing babies is OK
Those liberals really need to do their homework

That might be a valid argument IF THERE WERE ANY REFUGEE KIDS. Its literally all adult males ABANDONING their families to invade other countries for a selfish better life. I would have different feelings about refugees if it was actually women and children (hopefully persecuted Christians fleeing that evil) but sadly that isn't the case at all. I hope and pray Trump blows everyone away by being the person to actually save and help the good ones.
Also whoever runs that disgusting blasphemous page is gonna have a really awkward talk with the creator when he kicks it.

Is he advocating killing refugee children?

im all for this

maybe if the refugees stopped being 18-25 year old militant men we'd accept more of them

These are the people that think fetuses are a "mass of cells" but cry when people cut down trees.

I look forward to the day that God crushes his nuts under His omnipotent boots

But, I'm an atheist?

Refugees are people, just not people that belong here.

Nice strawman, God

My concerns aren't religious

Done.

I really wish rightwingers didn't have a hateboner for abortion. I suppose killing a would-be person before it even has a chance to be is kind of fucked up, but the good outweighs the bad. The logic of "HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOU WERE ABORTED??" has the durability of a wet paper towel. It's not like this is a person with memories and feelings that would be hurt if it were terminated, it's a fetus. And let's say some 16 year old bimbo gets knocked up, she doesn't have a job and can't take care of herself on her own. Why the fuck should this child be subjugated to a dipshit ill-prepared mom? Why should it rot in a orphanage because it's mom didn't want it and nobody else wants it because practically the whole point of children is to carry on your genes. Orphans are like the spare parts of the child world.

Because it tells the truth, something conservashits actually fear

Guy's a leftist atheist.

this

I'd be fine with bringing in genuine refugees; women, children

God isn't a liberal. If he is all powerful, why does he allow mudslime kids to die?

>Also whoever runs that disgusting blasphemous page is gonna have a really awkward talk with the creator when he kicks it.
Oh yeah, I can hear it now,
>

That's the point.

Saying refugees shouldn't be allowed in in no way implies they aren't people.

Saying we should take care of foreign refugees but be A-OK with murdering our own children for convenience is by far a less defensible position.

2/10 made me reply.

We aren't killing refugees.

>Being pro life
C'mon son.

What if I think they are people but still need to fuck off?

Literally this.

According to leftists, it's not a matter of "abortion yes, abortion no"

According to leftists, women will abort anyway, but they will die.

So instead of getting rid of the baby, we also get rid of the mother.

I wish people pretending to be pro-abortion for eugenics reasons understood this.

>These poor people have it so hard, really it would more compassionate if they we just killed them
>t. comfy middle-class white person

This argument is nowhere near as persuasive as you pro-abortionists seem to think it is.

>If you think life begins at conception then you have to let Muslim invaders onto your lands to rape your women and wipe out your culture
Checkmate atheists

1. That tweet is heresy.
2. Render unto Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and unto God the things that are God's. Pray for the refugees' souls if you will, but do not grant them asylum.

Neither are people.

What does refugee kids have to do with abortions.
A refugee kid doesn't have a drill going into his head even if he is in ISIS country

>implying I ever gave a fuck about religion
>implying I don't just want to watch every single shitskin die while forcing white whores to have white babies to increase our numbers

>"refugee" """"""""kids"""""""""
sa-ge-ru, to be honto with you

I'm a goddamn atheist and i think this is retarded. Any atheist making this argument needs to get shoah'd.

jesus christ. if you're an atheist you believe religion is a bunch of made up/hand me down stories then yes it's perfectly plausible that you could view a fetus as human and a different outgroup as not.

i really hate a lot of atheists. goddamn.

More false choices from the left.

Holy shit they can't get anything right.

Nigger.

underrated

What happens if you want to save both? Will that blow libshit minds?

To get you to not like God.

>Libbrifs still think they're living in the age of the religious right

off by one nigger

i'm pro-life and agnostical

Lol I get more retweets and favorites on my own posts

>implying niggers are human
He must be the jewish god
#notmyGod

>posts like these

Are we getting raided by Reddit?

... Why not save both?

>If you think the sky is green, you crazy bro.

you're right, they hardly are, its much more racial

get over it kike

>Middle-Eastern Muslim shitskins
>People

WEW LAD

>muh epic false equivalence

> Refugees are "people"

They are people, just people we don't want. Just like abortions are kids people don't want.

So you're telling me I'm responsible for a shitskin having 9 kids while knowing that he couldn't possibly provide a remotely good existence for them?

Where's the contract to sign my soul away

That pic is stupid and not any valid representation of anyone's beliefs.
Posting that pic makes you seem retarded. Then again I wouldn't expect much from a Mussalman.

>if you can't logically defeat their ideas, call them racist
the left in a nutshell

Im getting crazy Deja Vu from this thread

Refugees can fuck off and die. The kids parents teach the kids Jihad and they grow up to become terrorists. We saw what they did to Europe. We should not take any chances with these "refugees" They can all fuck off and die. Stop sending the worlds garbage to our doorstep you fucking kikes. Persecuted Christian refugees ok but the rest can fuck off and die. The men the women and the children are human garbage and deserve to die.

I'm pro choice and anti-islam.

Your move, god.

Just because it's wrong for someone to murder their own child doesn't mean that they are obligated to take care of foreigners.

superb banter

Yes we do.

Fertilized eggs are people. Therefore they have a right not to be killed by their parents out of convenience.

Refugee kids are also people. Therefore they also have a right not to be killed.

If somebody kills a refugee child in America, they should be punished to the full extent of the law. However, because our sovereign jurisdiction only extends as far as our own territory does, kids in other countries getting killed are not as pressing an issue as those being killed here are. Kind of like how a teacher should deal with kids in their own class who are struggling with the material before they start giving a shit about kids in other schools.

This shitty tweet falsely equates a right to exist with a right to enter our country and live off of our benefits.

I know you're just trolling, but this is for the retards here who know the tweet is bullshit but can't articulate why.

The person who posted that isn't really God.

Oh yeah

so liberals would have no problem sacrificing refugee children en masse to moloch? since thats what abortion is.

(((god)))

I'm taking my 13 year old sister to get an abortion tomorrow. She's too young to raise a child.

Refugee KIDS are okay. But you can't bring a 4 year old girl into a foreign country without her mom/dad. We don't want the parents because they're shitty people. The kid won't want to live in Germany or the US by itself without his/her parents.

Has anyone made the argument that refugees aren't people? Personally my issue with them is that they aren't refugees most of the time, just niggers and dune coons looking for gibsmedats under the auspices of fleeing a nonexistent war in Sub-Saharan Africa

/thread

>refugee kids

>mfw they arent kids,there adults and terrorists that the media will call kids and refugees as a way to get more sympathy for them to stay in a country they are just going to terrorize

Those aren't children

No shit. It's worse depending on the day/time, but yes, it is constant. I've started passively filtering out the same shitposts without even thinking about it. They post the same shit day in and day out, and at this point it's just
>oh it's that post again
>moving on

you must have never watched American Sniper

also, nigger

Good thing I'm not pro life. On the other hand, I don't think abortions should be used as fucking birth control. Either keep it in your pants or put a rubber on it, assholes.

The only people that follow this "god" character are liberals, cucks and SJW's.

It's a shill account, praised by the types mentioned above.

but refugees are brown :*(

Great. Let's start today

Planned parenthood meets shock and awe.

So God is pro abortion or what?

Lold

This entire site has been continuously been raided by reddit since 2010.