Australia is 2.9 million sq miles

>Australia is 2.9 million sq miles

>NYC has a population density of 27,000 per sq miles

>If we assume Australia was urbanized to the same degree as a major western city such as New York, then Australia could be home to 78300000000 people.

Gentlemen, according to my calculations Australia is most certainly NOT full. In fact
if you take the potential population in this scenario and subtract Australia's current population of 23 million, that means Australia could easily take in another 78277000000 immigrants or refugees.

Turns out this whole time the Australians were wrong. They're not full at all. They can take tons of people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tKdcjJoXeEY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck off we're full

Yeah good luck with the deserts, giant spiders and lizards, rats that jump and have bigger deltoids than you, the emu horde, the cannibals, the crazy Aussie out backs who shoot people for fun and the abos.

Fuck that place

Yer but you didn't take in count the emu density per square mile, emus own most of the land after the war

apply your calculation to the midwest and you'll see how many more Mexicans will fit inside the USA

"Let's all live in an Abo filled desert!"

Don't make me use the population density of Tokyo

If you want to live anywhere outside of the coast, be my guest. Seriously, you can have it.

Checked, and Tokyo only works because people aren't nogs.

Math says they're not though

Being manlets doesn't hurt either. With the small apartments and all.

Anyone else look at this picture and see nothing but miles and miles of pussy that needs slaying?

a fucking leaf

I refuse to believe I belong to the same species as this, this fucking this is archaic.

no they are full

People are getting taller, and doors, etc. bigger as a result.

No because I'm not a nigger

New York isn't in the fucking desert

Also new York wouldn't work as a country because no farm land so that's fucking stupid

Tl;dr: fuck off, we're full

Everything west of the westernmost river fork that divides Victoria and NSW is uninhabitable. Adelaide is like those coastal areas of north Africa that are still desert biome, but green enough to convince people to live there.

Besides Melbourne and Sydney, where most people live, the rest of the land is reserved for agriculture. How many a land can support has nothing to do with geographical size, but how much food you can get there. No food. No people. Fuck off we're full whilst our cost of living is as what it is.

lol
nowhere should be as populated as NY.
cities are shitholes that turn people into animals.

Are you really saying monkey lives matter more than kangaroo and emu lives? Wow what a bigot

Hey man, Don't look at me. It's not my fault you're a bunch of faggots.

You forgot to account for the fact that 90% of Australia's non-coastal landmass is New Jersey and thus an uninhabitable shithole. So yes, Australia is in fact full.

But what of the climate?

Will Australia be hospitable if we can flood its inland sea?

Phoenix is the desert and people live there. What have you got to hide?

Okay I'm pretty fuckin drunk but I'm pretty sure 78 billion people aren't fitting onto Australia op

Would you live in Phoenix?

Math checks out thou

How do you feed the population when you turn the land mass into one giant city?

North Phoenix is white. If I build a wall across..sure

Lul central Australia is honestly so fucking unlivable .... have fun with your 40 degree heat+ every day while flies try to eat your eyes and mouth in a last ditch effort for water.

I fucking live in Phoenix. It's hot as fuck in the summer, but we have amazing winters. Unfortunately it's also full of spics, but a lot of them actually are good workers. Also, low nigger population (only about 8%).

a lot more than the frozen wasteland shithole that is canada

is it still winter? ya it's still winter... just fucking kill me already

ask Coruscant

Sounds like the Middle-East. We should dump Muslim (((refugees))) there. They'd feel right at home.

Live in Atlanta. .at least urs is a dry heat

>40 degree heat

Dude water freezes at 32, 40 isn't that hot. Australian education everyone

All of them.
All.

The most precious resource on the world is white people. One non white immigrant is the beginning of the end, because that immigrant endangers the only resource that matters.

personally forgot about this fly shit, pic related

I'm not well versed in star wars lore, but do they import it all?

>urbanized to the same degree as
>a major western city such as New York
...which must import its necessary resources,
and export its refuse.
>this scenario
...is a shit.

I will find you and I will kill you

You fucking idiot... 40 celsius not Fahrenheit

According to Wiki the Metro density is 6,890/sq mi.

You could always use Guttenberg, NJ density 57,116 sq mi.

The top 4 out of 5 towns based on Density are in NJ...NYC is 6th

Fuck this gay overcrowded state....

>frozen shithole
It's been a bit rainy in Toronto lately. How terrible. I hate being able to wear pants and long sleeves without becoming a sweaty mess. Also fuck having an endless supply of fresh water.

>subtract Australia's current population of 23 million
This. This is all you actually needed to say.

>an endless supply of fresh water.

And Pooinlooians.

Nobody wants to live there anyway but Chinese colonizers and bootlicking royalist scum.

>you fucking idiot

For luls I decided to look at the central Australia town I lived in for a year, these are the temps this week. Would anyone honestly want to live here?

why do they send refugees half way around the world?....let their muslim brothers take care of them

If my math isn't shitty....which it may be
The entire population would fit into New Mexico (almost).
Takes 122,557 square miles

Got any fresh water for all those people?

Just because America is a shithole doesn't mean everywhere needs to be.

I've always wanted to move to Australia but the price of tech is pretty shit.

shouldn't your tech be much cheaper since you're so close to the chinks and japs?

holy fuck i'd just kill myself

>78,300,000,000 abbos

FUCK THIS SHITTY EARTH

Tech is expensive as fuck in Japan

Depends on the humidity levels.

If it is relatively low those are laughable numbers. I have gone hiking in just as bad if not worse without shade or wind.

Black pigeon, is that you?

We're full

>40 degree heat
that like just above freezing, what are you a fucking penguin or something? G'day mate, i'm gonna throw a shrimp on the barbey as soon as i can get past those sea lions.

american """intellectuals"""

Why doesn't that list Israel? (((Who))) made that map?

shit forgot to turn off my proxy

Seriously, last time I flew through Toronto on business, I didn't see a single non-Indian working there.

In the scifi novel Death's End by Liu Cixin all of humanity are forcibly relocated to Australia by aliens.

I'm ok with you saying this. Remove abo

In the Australian desert it is 104 degrees Fahrenheit at daytime at nighttime it drops probably to 32

The Australian continent could support a population of hundreds of millions with a few big engineering projects, damming the northern floodwaters and such, but what for. We don't want to be the world police, we don't want to station our soldiers all over the shop and act like cunts. We value our independence and our wildlife above all this imperial crap so fuck off we're full.

> Australia could easily take in another 78277000000 immigrants or refugees

or 80 average sized Americans

fucking fauna.

but all the doctors and lawyers you'll be letting in will create litteraly billions of jobs, so you'd have more than enough money to build those things

Space Farms

i live in toronto too

when was the last time u saw the sun? a month ago?

boy i love seeing depressing grey in the sky every fucking day

youtube.com/watch?v=tKdcjJoXeEY

But you would like them if they were dogs right?

>777

I'll admit, I kek'd

Yeah, I live in a small town south of toronto near the US border and there are groups of muslims that walk around town.

Well to be honest, I don't know if it's the same group everytime, but there didn't use to be people wearing muslim garb here.

thanks for hiding Tassie. That will help keep people form coming here,.

I live in Denver, CO. It routinely gets into the 90s and 100s, and in Winter goes below 0. There are hobos downtown that survive this shit.

If Abos had petrol from the beginning of time, would they sniff it, or use it to torch the country more?

I wonder why?

>40 degrees
>Unlivable heat

What the fuck are Australians made of? That's like almost snowing weather.

Yeah, on the town's website there was a post about how they sent word to the Ontario gov about how they were willing to take refugees.

I'm pretty sure most foreigners don't know Tasmania exists

Hell, most Australians don't

RIP white canada. we are gonna need a second wall soon.. good job you leaf faggots

what about a yard for the dogs to shit in?

>Thatsthejoke.jpg
Are you using irony in a ironic meme?

Don't tell them.

I think he meant 40 degrees Kelvin.

Celsius is a type of cloud, dumbass

hey what happens here? this looks pretty good (noice lakes and rivers) and unpopulated. is it habitable?

Agreed

We ship all Muslims, Mexicans and Abbos that escaped to Australia. Bomb the ports, kill anyone trying to leave and burn down the cities and salt the fields so nothing can grow

It's the only way. Life will find a way

Mostly desert, the bottom right hand side is where we make our wine. Those are salt lakes full of electric jellyfish as well.

Fun fact, I had heat stroke and nearly died in a valley there. We are fucking FULL.

fuck off seppo

we're full

dang. nuke it.

>40 degree heat
Nigga that's as cold as ice

pretty nice place man