Do you discuss politics with your gf?

Do you discuss politics with your gf?

More like educate.

I treat my gf like a 10 year old loli. Men who place women on their same power level are beta as fuck.

you think I paint a face on my hand and talk to it?

Closer to dictate. She was a bit more lefty in the beginning but that was corrected.

I manipulate her into agreeing with me.
Its almost too easy

what gf?

Do you discuss politics with your hamster?

I have a gf?

Fucking right in the feels... Fuck you.

>implying i have a gf

like sam hyde says - get yourself a DUM DUM Du mbass

I dumped my gf because of her politics, sooo my answer is both yes and no

Why would you ever talk to your gf about politics? You don't seriously think she has something good to say?

i slam her ass both physically and mentally till she submits

I wish I can discuss politics with Lauren Southern. I would love to be her boyfriend.

Current GF is going to be a tough one to crack. She is super left-leaning. But other than that she's an awesome chick.

fpbp

What was being said here

woah

how does one mentally slam an ass?

holy shit

no gf but i'm in the process of redpilling my pup

No, because she's with Hill and hates trump because he said "when you're rich and famous women let you grab them by the pussy".

MAGA. I'm probably the only person she knows that likes Trump (Seattleite)

It's irrelevant, the only thing that should concern you is that it isn't you holding the camera.

Underrated post.

tfw no gf

no, she is completely neutral towards politics and finds it annoying when i express my opinions in public

Luckily my girlfriend was already redpilled, she's Cuban and all of her family voted for trump, I'm a spic so I can't catch shit for race mixing.

>leaf manipulates a leafette
*slow clap*

I have never conceived the notion that Jackie Evancho would be my gf. I'm really more interested in whether this was some rando trying to converse with her in public or part of a prearranged filming

Yep.
And we're about the same powerlevel anyways.

I think it was her Instagram, though I am not the one who posted it first.

And neither have I, it's just an empty hope.

>"when you're rich and famous women let you grab them by the pussy".

this has always been true

And my mother, father is a liberal cuck unfortunately

She's pretty anti-trump, every time she brings something he's doing up angrily I just shut her down. Kinda makes me feel like an asshole but I can't help but stop her feeding that crap to me.

>tfw when your wife leans over to you on election night, kisses you, and whispers "we did it".

to add to this

she started off being a lefty liberal and ive turned her into a right wing nationalist who cooks and cleans.

The only issue im having with her is wish-washy feelings that are like hippy ideals. I just chalk it up to hormones and having a vagina that makes you think rainbows and unicorns.

although she is extremely loyal she isnt a slave as much as i try to make her my personal breeding onahole.

yes women are objects to be used.

She just listens to me and hates Muslims

Glorious.

Oye, the quito esa jeva!
It's still race mixing if you're a mestizo and she's a white Cuban

Leftism can be cured with the proper application of penis.

I had one for 8 years and I can't remember a single conversation worth of my time

"Soon, mein freund, it will be our time! A time for blood and reckoning!"

"Oh Adolf, you always know what to say!"

"Let us go to Berchtesgaden!"

Yeah, she was right wing before I even met her and is more extremely than I am in a lot of issues.

I don't care that much about abortion but she hates it. I don't really care about fags but she hates fags. I dislike muslims and she hates them. Feels good because I get a right wing gf but I also get to look like the more well adjusted person in the relationship.

My wife is more redpilled than me.

tits or gtfo

> go on a Sup Forums-tier post-coital tirade about the wisdom of each state using a form of government contingent with its historical circumstances rather than one-size-fits-all McDemocracy imposed at the sharp end of Western hegemony
> she immediatly goes to sleep
A-all according to keikaku?

My older Swedish boyfriend is always educating me about politics. He introduced me to Sup Forums.

>your gf
why you hurt me like this?

Nice. Did you redpill her slowly?

>Onahole
Kinda skeptical about that part. I thought only japanese use that word.

I named my hamster after Jeb because hes a loser.

topkek

I didn't. It was one of the reason why she felt I underestimated her intelligence and ended up leaving me.

whats his name?

You faggots have no idea how true this is.

Yes, but more in the way describes. She often asks me for my opinion but she always asks 'how does X work' or 'why is X like it is' and not 'what is your opinion on X', implying she thinks my opinion is fact

Sometimes I'd whish she'd form her own opinion, because this way it's not really from the heart

I red-pilled my husband, and now that he's fit and acting like a man, I'm getting tossed like a ragdoll and dominated. I made a monster.

My fiancée really doesn't care much for them. We really don't talk about politics much but she's never questioned my beliefs and mostly agrees with most anything I say. She often scoffs at people who criticize Trump. She's pretty based. But it really isn't a big part of our relationship at all.

I have no GF, but I had a conversation with a family friend and her daughter recently and was surprised how red-pilled the two of them are. Both voted for Trump, don't understand why women seem to think Trump is coming after all their rights, don't like Hillary. We talked about where she would be going to college and it came out that she had visited my alma mater thinking she would like it but hated it because the students there all seemed like a bunch of loud, degenerate idiots. I'm glad she's got a level head on her shoulders.

Of course. That's one of the perks of having good friends.

premises:

>1) females of all primate species(including our own) exchange sex for favors
>2) females of all primate species(including our own) have significantly lower sex drives than males
>3) animals act in their own self-interest to the best of the ability of their brain to determine what that would mean in a given context

Therefore, women will act in their own interest in the context of their life, of a woman's life.

So it's obvious that males and females are of different value by default. Males come into this life with mostly nothing, while females come with two default things that are very valuable:

1) value to provide sexual pleasure(while not needing it nearly the same, or at all really, so this puts them at an advantage because it means almost nothing to them but a lot to men so they can sell it by whichever price they choose)

2) value of reproduction(to eventually give offspring to a man)

Now, this is like living in a village where half of the village is born on the street and half of the village is rich. Men are born on the street while women are born rich(as long as they aren't terribly ugly).

They can exchange the values they come with out of the box for:
-money
-protection
-housing
-gifts
-dates
-transportation
-assurance of long term payment in the form of a marriage

All these things add up to quite a large sum of money but for some reason we make a silly distinction between this and straight up paying for sex. hm... I wonder why the latter is shamed and prohibited... almost as if someone wants to keep the monopoly on the former...hm.. really makes you think.

So now that we've established that a woman lives in a completely different economic reality than that of a man, you can understand why they seem to be living in a different political reality too.

No matter what comes flooding into the country, politically or economically, while men are drowning women's feet won't even get wet on that pedestal they are standing on.

Dr. Frankenstein, what have you done?!

>Do you discuss politics with your gf?
>Do you ... with your gf?
>with your gf?
>your gf?
user please

/thread

This post just confirmed it. I'm 10/10, totally into braids. Hot!

Also, talking politics IRL is just for people to jerk themselves off for being either: smart, caring, or idk. You get the point. It's the true narcissist's game.

sheeit

Yes

I turned her from left wing cuck to right wing female

My wife, you mean.

Yes. She has opinions on a corollary of different topics that in my opinion are sort of tangential but ultimately asks me in the same way describes. She doesn't give a fuck about foreign policy or economics and is pretty much historically illiterate. I'm fine with it honestly, it allows her to feel like she has control over the opinions that are meaningful to her while secretly I'm in charge of the much more important meta-structures that end up informing a fuckton of someone's worldview and epistemology.

Seconded. This is what I do to my own as well.

Kek, well put. Though sometimes I wonder whether or not it's healthy to have so much power over someone

This
My gf litterally just says what NPR tells her so I havta red pill her about everything

>tfw no gf

>super left
>awesome

Pick one.

/thread

>Implying he actually has a gf

In the end, I'm with you that I'd rather have a waifu that is self-motivating and convicted about this shit, but I've found that most women who are that way end up clashing in the power dynamics of the relationship and fucking up the marriage. I'm willing to sacrifice meaningful political convictions if it means a much more happy home life and relationship. Just my 2 cents though. Not a bad thing to feel differently.

Fucking gold.

>GF

whats that

I'm recently single and I always try to slip in subtle red pilled jabs to guys I meet but so far no one has taken the bait. My last boyfriends were indifferent to politics but I managed to reaaally redpill my ex. Well, he dislikes inmigrants now at least.

now kiss

thats the way it's supposed to be, silly european beta.

women don't actually know anything except what they're taught by men.

I think I feel the same, although maybe subconsciously. All the women/girls I know with strong, well-rounded political convictions are women I could never be together with. The Sup Forumsfu is so rare I met like a small handful of them and they were either LARPing for attention or had at least some trouble.

christ almighty this. like 100% this is my situation

she tells me she wants to visit paris, when i tell her hell no she goes "mmm okay how about germany?" fucking women

Is that Jackie Evancho?
She has a beautiful voice but a tranny "sister" and is all in to that LBGT bullshit.

Why are all the amazing singers bluepilled so hard?

I can't believe it's not a leafpost

HE HAS SPOKEN

(breathes in)
Yeah, dude.

I honestly don't know if I would even want a wife who knows Sup Forums shit. Something about it just speaks to me like it's a category transgression.

I remember reading a statistic that men actually seek to find traits in women which remind them of their mother and I could never associate someone with healthy maternal instincts to be into this shit. It's esoteric and masculine for a reason.

>Literally have near absolute power over the entire political narrative my gf has
>silly beta

I'm not saying it's a bad thing, I was just illustrating how this great influence has to be very carefully wielded. With great power comes great responsibility and all that.

I went too far a couple of times and she got in trouble at college for refusing to allow a Moroccan in her work group. Of course I was a bit proud, but I don't want her to get in trouble.

Exactly. Healthy, right wing politics have a certain harshness in them, which I think is not compatible with the soft and caring aspects of maternialism. If anything, conflation of maternalism and politics is what ruined politics through the nanny state

What gf? Why do you do this OP?

Obviously. Showed her my true power level the other day. Accepted it and agreed with me on most issues, which is more than I expected to be honest.

gf?

My wife is only interested in raising our children.

100% agreed. Thanks for the conversation based Swamp German. You can be in my Volksgemeinschaft any time.

Post her nudes tin foil

>refusing to allow a Moroccan in her work group
You have trained her well.

funny because i treat my 10 years old loli like an adult

>women are objects to be used

fuckin no they aren't. This mindset is how we get a culture like the Islamic middle east. Hot women that are dumb are like boner strychnine.

yeah we're on the same wave length which is nice... i think she likes nigel farage as much as i do