Anarchy

Anyone want to overthrow the American government, resulting in a world wide revolution and ultimately creating a world free of political corruption?

>hey guys its 2003 again

Nah, I put a lot of effort into supporting Trump, don't want to see it all go to waste.

Going to ride this out, maybe I'll change my mind if we elect another nigger in 8 years.

nope

Oh yeah? You and what army? NYPA

graduate highschool first, faggot and stop putting all ur edgewear from hot topic on your moms credit card.

Why would Sup Forums want to remove the president elected by Sup Forums?

Oh that's right
>Anonymous
>We are 9gag's personal army

I... Isn't that the whole point of Trump?
I can't keep track.

There always be a weaks and strongs. This is the reason, why goverments be always. It's no sense to destroy them.

>world free of political corruption
You just don't get it. You're probably one of those guys who think redistributing wealth would actually lead to financial equality.

Nah, Trumps cleaning house already.

Faget.

The world is filled with idealism,yet not practicality.

Honestly there's a bunch of dudes like me in the service who will kill your cause with 5.56 to center mass and then boom, revolution is over. The country messed up when it made a system where every leadslinger first responder is a conservative.

nah brah, that woulda been the only way to go if shillary had gotten in. trumps got this under control.

>Honestly there's a bunch of dudes like me in the service who will kill your cause with 5.56 to center mass and then boom, revolution is over. The country messed up when it made a system where every leadslinger first responder is a conservative.

Did You know what is the Sacral Victim and what it do? Thats We are.

it will happen soon.
>but anonymous wont do anything
>trust me

ya ok overthrow the government so billionaires can profit off of the chaos?
Got any other bring ideas?
I mean if you're anonymous why don't you actually do something that will fix the problem of the 8 richest people in the world controlling everything. Oh wait, you can't 'cause you're a larping faggot

thinking anarchy will create peace.

Listen up you anarchist faggots. In order to have no central government and persons who are self governing, you need to be a civil person.
Law abiding civil people don't need government except for protection.
Smashing private property and being a leftist faggot piece of shit just shows that you aren't capable of being civil and that "your" anarchy would just be a retarded NIGGER fuck-fest.

Why would anyone want to do that now? This timeline is awesome.

Nice try FBI.

>financial corruption********************************************

>Listen up you anarchist faggots. In order to have no central government and persons who are self governing, you need to be a civil person.
Law abiding civil people don't need government except for protection.

The problem is the law not protect us. It's became against us more and more. And first step is to totaly control us. IMHO I don't agree with this thing. Revolution isn't a religion - it's a tool. And it must be ONLY A TOOL!

>people would never be as corrupt as politicians

The problem is the law not protect us. It's became against us more and more. And first step is to totaly control us. IMHO I don't agree with this thing. Revolution isn't a religion - it's a tool. And it must be ONLY A TOOL!
For everyone.

No, now that my side is finally starting to get some control back, I think I'll hold off on that for the time being. Come back when the liberals are taking over.

I just want to watch the fireworks.

Corruption doesn't disappear after a revolution. It just mutates and resurfaces in new ways.

There will always be problems.